Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

It’s fine, really. Personally I’m beginning the journey of Dragon all over again. Hours ago I’ve finished my first loop of ST1.

I think it’s the ideal choice, yet also Voytek’s reminder of Simon’s personal input is also great, being not only a time saver but also being an effective way of using the sub by choosing an specific stage and sticking with it.

This really depends on one’s current situation, which goals and needs are required to be met and most importantly, timeframe and your gut feeling. In my case, I can afford the whole healing, kinda excited in observing how ZP handles the job.

5 Likes

Get ready for a new life, mate. DR changes you a lot… especially if there’s a lot of stuff to clear out.

9 Likes

From my journal.

4 Likes

I mentioned this, probably somewhere up above on this same thread, but during this run of Dragon Reborn (and I think specifically when I was running it combined with CFW), I was contacted by the family member of my ex-girlfriend, and this was 28 years after I’d last heard from any of them. That was amazing.

On a less dramatic note, there have been a couple of times now where I remembered some magical or good moments from when I was with her. So something clearly got processed.

There was a day last week when, while meditating, I got vivid recollections (complete with their full-names) of a few people who I’d met when I was 5 and 6 years old. Again, haven’t seen them since then, wasn’t particularly close to them, and don’t think of them often. But there they were. And except in the case of 1, I recalled the full name.

And then it floated up and dissipated.

5 Likes

I feel that the biggest mind f*** with the SubClub healing subs especially Dragon Reborn is how I have gone from focusing on things that weren’t always for my best interest such as chasing women which probably sounds weird since I have been married for 17 years , taking up a hobby that requires a long drive to get to such as a jiu jitsu gym on the other side of town , or thinking I needed something that I could have easily done without saving myself a lot of time and money

I feel that in ways Dragon Reborn not so much forces a person to mature but helps them discover what they really want or don’t

Dragon Reborn really helped me realize and understand how much I enjoy silence and solitude. That I don’t necessarily need anything or anyone to be happy.

14 Likes

Sharing @COWolfe’s post here:

9 Likes

Changes coming on:

1 Like

If your most deeply held prayer is for your life to evolve and transform, consider this:

When your prayer begins to be answered, there is an extremely high chance that you won’t recognize it, you won’t realize it.

By its very definition, the change will involve experiences with which you are unfamiliar and which you are, therefore, hard-pressed to anticipate, predict, or expect.

This is a good thing.

If what you are praying and hoping for is a transformation and a change, the mediums and the pathways to that transformation are likely to be with you right now, UNRECOGNIZED.

In other words, there is always more hope than you realize.

(And if anyone says “Virtue Series: Hope”, I’m throwing an uncooked fish at you. :fish: )

where that epiphany came from:
I was just reflecting on some thoughts and questions when I suddenly realized that an offer that I’d randomly got by e-mail yesterday was actually a Dragon Reborn manifestation.

• Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your self-development goals

I was just reflecting (via the framework of astrological archetypes) on my career-related placement of “Mars in Pisces in the 9th House”. Mars describes the configuration and proper placement of your driving motivations. Mine happens to be spot-on. Pisces involves: empathy, fantasy, psychic phenomena, poetry, mysticism, “spirituality”. The 9th House represents higher education, international travel; basically it’s about the expansion of boundaries (and the crossing and transcendence of boundaries) in the pursuit of knowledge and truths.

I’ve found this to be a tricky combination. So I was just thinking about how this might be resolved.

Then it suddenly hit me:

Yesterday I received an e-mail inviting me to be loosely affiliated with a project involving spiritual adjustments made after significant life changes.

At the time, I was just thinking, ‘Hmm…could be interesting. Do I have time for this?’

It won’t be a huge time commitment, actually. So I thanked the person and said, ‘Sure.’

That was yesterday. Then today as I was reflecting, it suddenly hit me: ‘Whoa’.

That was a manifestation.

I. Did. Not. Recognize it. At all.

hahahaha.

Anyway. Going to post this in my own journal. But I also wanted to post it here. DR is a Healing program, and sometimes we pigeonhole it in terms of internal changes. But it does say right on the tin that it also powerfully manifests external results as well. And here is one example.

6 Likes

Okay, I’ll throw the fish at myself.

I really felt a strong response from Virtue Series: Hope today.

You think to yourself, “What’s the point of those Virtue modules. I mean, that’s cool, but…”

And then you feel one, and it’s like

“oh.”

“okay.”

4 Likes

Personal evolution is so huge for me at the moment. I am literally terrified of becoming complacent. I have come such a long way since running the original version of Dragon Reborn that it feels like ZP is the obvious next step. Also why I am taking my time and running one loop every three days.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign is the Dragon Fire also build from the “I Am” healing script? And if so how is it different from the I Am in Khan and the Q store?

The one in Dragon Fear mentions breaking down from the physical all the way to the spiritual, Is that any different from the store module?

1 Like

Dragon Reborn is a unique program and is completely separate from Khan/I Am (although they are both powerful healing programs).

The Q-store major program core versions are essentially identical to the non-Q-store versions.

3 Likes

Both Khan Total Breakdown and Dragon Fire as described in their descriptions are based on a modality named “I Am”.

I was curious whether the I Am version in Dragon Fire has additional components in it compared to the store version because it mentions physical, and spiritual healing.

I love this module it’s so powerful and so so healing. Much easier than Rebirth, much better too, in my opinion.

The “I Am” module is so powerful I cannot praise it enough.

4 Likes

I AM is a Q Store module that is pulled from Stage 1 of Khan.

I AM has some similarities to Dragon Fire. They’re both about healing and breaking down. But they do it in somewhat different ways.

Here is the description from the major program version of Dragon Fire (notice the bolded part):

STAGE 1 – DRAGON FIRE

Crushing all your deepest fears, emotions, traumas, beliefs and energies is the prerogative of ST1: Dragon Fire. Similar in function to Khan’s ST1, Dragon Fire doesn’t have the limit of removing only that which is standing in overall execution of Khan. No, Dragon Fire will breakdown every single part of your being, from the physical all the way to the deepest levels of your spiritual being.

Every single part of your being will be cleansed by the flames of the dragon. This includes energetic blocks, negative emotions that you are holding on to, tensions in your body, conditioning, traumas, as well as any harmful subliminal influences you might have picked up on during your subliminal journey.

This is a profoundly wide effect. You will experience changes throughout your whole being, and you need to be prepared to go through the challenges that this entails. It is not an easy path – be ready.

Dragon Fire will also help you become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others, while helping you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence.

If you are sensitive to energy, you will likely notice the powerful purifying flames of Dragon Fire coursing through your body.

and here is the description of Dragon Fire from the Q Store Major Program Core:

The core of Dragon Reborn ST1, a subliminal designed to shatter and purge, heal and rejuvenate, release and liberate all of your negative emotions, traumas, beliefs, energies, conditioning and negative blocks, on the physical, mental and spiritual levels. Use it for name embedding and therefore making it much more effective, or add your own modules to it and make it your own dream subliminal.

So I AM is not “in” Dragon Fire. They are literally two different modules.

But the two modules do share some very common points in terms of their functionality.

So, I think the spirit of your point is accurate.

In brief:

The module called Khan Stage I has “I AM” functionality (i.e., powerful breakdown and healing reintegration) that is in the service of Khan Objectives.

The module specifically called “I AM” isolates and distills that same breakdown and reintegration functionality (that was originally used in Khan Stage I) so that it can be generally focused on emotionality, identity, and integrity. Not as strictly tied to KHAN objectives. It is also a kind of modular ‘free agent’ that can be integrated with the vision and objective of whatever custom you’re building.

Finally, the module called Dragon Reborn, Stage I: Dragon Fire has its own powerful breakdown, healing, reintegration focus that is geared towards the specific Dragon Reborn objectives. (i.e., the whole-systemic development–physical, emotional, spiritual, etc.–that you referred to just now.

It is a powerful healing module as you’ve recognized, but it is not a variation of the “I AM” module. They are more like ‘cousins’ or ‘classmates’, not twins.

6 Likes

Oh, one other point, you may have seen this already, but just in case.

For most of the multi-stage programs, Khan, Dragon Reborn, Ecstasy of Gold, Quantum Limitless, Alchemist, the Stage I serves a kind of ‘Clearing the Field’ function that people usually call ‘Healing’. These stage I’s all serve a kind of preparatory function. They challenge, breakdown, and disintegrate internalized patterns that interfere with the objectives of the program.

So, in fact, this is not even restricted to just Khan and Dragon Reborn. Somewhat similar function is found in almost all of the Stage I’s of the multi-stage programs. (Emperor Fitness is an exception.)

Interestingly, there hasn’t really been a new multi-stage program since Dragon Reborn was released back in 2020, and I for one am kind of glad about that, since I seem to have this compulsive desire to carve out 1 year sections of my life for these things. It’s a big relief to be getting close to the point where I won’t be working through any multi-stagers for a while. :sweat_smile: (that has the feel of ‘famous last words’. But we’ll see.)

6 Likes

With that in mind, perhaps we can isolate this modality of Dragon Fire too so that it may be of benefit without being tied specifically to the original objectives.

Let my wish be granted :sparkles::star2:🪄

My heart goes out to you @Malkuth have an enjoyable day! :hugs:

(For your friendly advise and counseling) :shushing_face::grin::wink:

3 Likes

Hey dragon riders , :dragon:

Did dragon reborn helped you with this :point_down::point_down::point_down: ? Yes or no / different sub or modality

“” In working with thousands of people, I have repeatedly
encountered the tragic theme of I am not enough––not good
enough, smart enough, rich enough, young enough, old enough,
worthy enough. Almost as prevalent is the theme of There is not
enough––not enough time, money, opportunity, love, coopera-
tion, power, you name it. This prevailing premise of not-enough-
ness successfully cripples the lives of people who would other-
wise be buoyant and passionate. Since its subjects are so readily
yet unwittingly loyal to it, I came to call this blight the Trance
of Scarcity. “” from the book the trance of scarcity

7 Likes

Yes. :+1:

3 Likes

Working on all of the above even as I text. Only a month in but I feel the change coming over me. Great question, sid :+1:

2 Likes

Healing may be really tough since it affect our main control centers like those related to sex and food. To cope with the recon (=healing) we tend to use very old neuronal pathways that we fall into where those control centers are getting rechanneled. I guess only being active (getting food by working and getting satisfied sexually by having sex) can help you get out of this. Another route seems to be semen retention and limiting your food intake.

@Lion Any insight, mate?

2 Likes