Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

Impressive dude.

Then and Now.

These are really valuable reflections.

1 Like

This morning: meditation (with subliminals)

Pools ZP custom (4th loop so far)
Drakari TRANSCEND ZP custom (2nd loop so far)

Guess that means they’re actively processing right now.

Friday will be my last day of this play period. I’ll resume active exposure on 26 May.

Processing is, of course, ongoing.

3 Likes

Not to derail from the rest of the post, but I just started it this morning. How’d you like it?

1 Like

It is a high quality of art that is worth taking your time with.

But…

it’s also dope.

Kendrick is a master of combining elements.

The Sacred and The Profane. The Street and the Erudite.

That’s one of his gifts.

Listening to his album is like listening to dope-ass music; and it’s also like reading a Toni Morrison novel.

He is equal parts a musician and a writer.

So I can enjoy it with both hemispheres of my brain.

2 Likes

4 -ologicals

Ontological

Phenomenological

Cosmological

Teleological

These are spirituality for me

5 Likes
2 Likes

How often are you planning to run Pools?

Do you have specific health goals for it to address, or just general health improvements? The module selection is very broad, so I’m guessing the latter?

I’m running mine 3 loops per week, which is admittedly high for a ZPT, but it’s working very well for me. Roughly 80% improvement on a couple of long-term health issues in less than 1 cycle, and insanely energizing. But then it was specifically designed around that, so yay to me.

1 Like

I’ve developed this idea to do periodic subliminal Healing Retreats. Haven’t chosen the precise interval yet. But the basic idea is to divide my listening periods somewhat seasonally.

2-4 months will be focused on my external development programs.

and then 1-2 months will be spent on what I’m calling a Healing Retreat.

During the Healing Retreat phases, I’ll play my Paragon Custom and my Dragon Reborn custom.

Here’s the basic idea:

But I’m answering a question that you didn’t really ask.

As far as loops per week, I’ve been staying with the 1 loop every other day schedule. So 3 loops per week/4 loops per week. Seems to be working well here too. Tomorrow will be my first 5-day processing period.

They’re both general and specific. The specific issue is: Aging. The general issues are: Aging. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

That’s the main one. Two others are: asthma-related issues and past workout injuries. Still roughly fit under aging. Once the anti-aging program is created, I’ll eventually adjust this custom.

I’m glad you’re having such a strong result with yours. That is awesome. Wish you abundant, radiant health.

4 Likes

Thank you for the invitation over at your campfire. :fire:

Just noticed it needed some extra wood since the fire was almost extinguished. I got you covered. :v::sunglasses: :camping:

I ran the custom and if we may depict to the subconscious as a puzzle, I felt the pieces were thrown all over the place and now I’m putting them back together but it will have a new image. In this process I notice a little bit of cloudiness, not being fully whole and able to see things with clarity.

I hope as the weeks pass and the puzzle gets completed I will be able to see what image again.

It’s a massive perceptional shift and I feel that until this shift is finished (full integration) I’m not gonna see things with clarity. I do not know who I Am anymore hee hee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Getting that soul spark and enthused into a full ineffable fire is the goal for me.

So I added all modules related to fire I could find.

Keeping this :fire: firmly alive so that I can hand people a torch so they may also find their way outside the dark and into the light. Without extinguishing my own fire which has been a mistake I have made since I was very young.

Finding and getting to know myself is the other goal.

Being all I can be.

I thank you for opening this conversation with me because it gives me a form of reconciling externally what is happening on the inside.

I’ve been studying and trying to understand human behaviour, psychology, cosmology, archetypes and all that metaphysical hoopoowoopoo for years now.

Intelligence is simple but humans try to make things complex and they get lost in the maze of the rational.

But what do I know, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::shushing_face:

For me is the mind that makes sense of the impression received from the subliminal that causes a reaction. So I use other things to unlock my being and combine them all to get the best of all worlds.

Well, thank you for allowing me to chat here and let the stars at night pierce open that soul of yours so you may seek for everlasting life and become the fullest expression of your being here on earth.

:fire::star2::sparkles::sunglasses::v::grin::hugs::mantelpiece_clock:

2 Likes

:joy: :laughing:

1 Like

Added some extra icing on the cake if you do not mind.

You know what it means Clementia? I noticed your cunning mind and you like puzzles so perhaps this is one for your to solve in the dreamscape. :star2::ok_hand::vulcan_salute:

I believe in your incredible genius.

2 Likes

Not sure where I revealed that, but, yup…

Hmm…clemency, I know. Mercy and flexibility in rules and punishment. Clementia?….

That’s all I’ve got so far. Dreamscape it is. :sleeping: :crescent_moon: (Warning: I like puzzles, but I sometimes take quite a long time to unravel them…)

2 Likes

Ahhh well you hit the arrow right were it was meant… you are wise as a serpent! :hugs:

Goodnight Sir. :sparkles:

I see you in the dreamscape were I will lay certain parchments for you to unroll and were your cunning and crafty mind can find solace in untethering puzzles of hidden meaning.

Peace :v: :open_hands::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Day 1 of 5 Processing Days.

This time around the processing days feel so timely.

This latest experience with the Terminus builds is giving me a lot of food for thought.

2 Likes

Just because you told me it was unecessary to read all the post I was behind in your journal
I rode them

NAH !
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also now I got a more bunch of ideas for my custom, wich is really cool (appart from the headaches I’m going to give myself even more), I’m glad you have so many inspiring builds !
I should read your journal more often it’s really super inspiring in every words that get grafted to it each days

I rode about your precedent build of a custom with Remote viewing and Alchemist st4(?) how do you feel it impacted your journey compared to the custom with sage immortal you currently have (even if it’s a bit soon to tell) ? I saw that it gave you really awesome precognitive dreams, did you had other types of insights ?
Don’t hesitate to write me a big chunk, I’ll read it with passion

2 Likes

Hey @Malkuth, I notice a lot of sadness, and negative feelings that I cannot pinpoint the reason for on rest days.

A deep deep sadness, guilt or fear within me.

Am I about to have a breakthrough?

I’m running the following Custom…

1. Chosen Core
  2. Stark Core
  3. Deep Sleep
  4. Lion IV
  5. Harmonic Singularity
  6. Foundation
  7. Carpe Diem Ascended
  8. I Am
  9. Divine Self-Image
  10. Blue Skies
  11. Gratitude Embodiment
  12. Depths of Love
  13. Chosen of Venus
  14. Transcendental Connection
  15. Remembrance
  16. Faith Unyielding
  17. Emotions Unfettered
  18. Song of Joy
  19. Untouchable
  20. APS:Head

I had some nightmares last night, today I woke up lazy and in a bad mood, scared and afraid, sadness a lot of emotions but nothing external that caused it. I reckon I’m going through some deep deep healing. A lot of memories resurfacing from deep within the subconscious.

Do you think adding Rebirth or Limit Destroyer would help or should I just wait until it passes… I feel the opposite of Blue Skies, lol! I’m sure it will fade soon but I like to get some insight because I’m a complete fog right now and success for me is important.

I feel it is helpful to lean on others while going through reconciliation.

@Malkuth, I added some details, I hope you don’t mind :blush:

2 Likes

How are you doing with exercise, sleep, and nutrition?

These can really help to give additional support with processing. They don’t remove pain, fear, or sadness, per se. But it’s almost like those emotions are a powerful river coursing, and putting those elements reinforces the banks and the bed of the river. The water still flows, but the structure around it becomes stronger and better able to handle it.

I don’t know enough to presume

scratch that, you just added some more very useful details.

Okay, I would say, yes. You’re heading for multiple breakthroughs.

Based on other people’s experiences, a great addition to your stack would be Sanguine.

People have reported that it really helps with the emotional- and mood-related disruptions of subliminal processing. (Haven’t tried it myself, but have seen a lot of positive reviews and reports).

Let me re-read what you’ve added in, and think some more.

3 Likes

That is a beautiful custom.

1 Like

I added Deep Sleep because I often wake up tired, nutrition is great, I’m rebuilding my physique and exercise. I went for a run this morning but the reconciliation caused a lack of strength and perseverance.

Normally, I can easily run half a marathon without feeling tired.

1 Like

As for the upheaval you’re experiencing, I’d connect it back to (possibly) I AM, Blue Skies, and (maybe) Emotions Unfettered.

But it’ll be worth it.

1 Like