Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

and another sketch

2 Likes

Okay.

This morning I received my augmented Paragon Custom: POOLS of Healing.

It is built in Terminus2.

Woke up this morning at 5:15. Toyed with the notion of meditating. Ultimately decided to lie down instead and rest for 2 more hours. (What pushed me over the edge was that I use my phone to play subliminals during meditation, and the battery was low.)

When I got up the second time, I saw the notification that the custom was ready. As I was helping son t get ready for school, I also downloaded the new custom and added it to my play list.

Playlist now looks like this:

So, it was Dragon Reborn - 15 minutes silence - POOLS - 15 minute silence. I created a silence track with a chime at the end. (Need to improve that; felt a little too jarring.)

Meditation felt fine. about 8:50 AM to 9:50 AM.

Iā€™ll feel things out for the rest of the day and tomorrow.

In 2-3 days, the Dragon Reborn custom (Drakari TRANSCEND) should arrive too. Iā€™ll then insert that to the same playlist, and hopefully play out the rest of the time (until mid-July) with those two programs.

1 Like

I am respectful of the build strengths, and I have no intention to play a higher build strength ā€œjust for the hell of itā€.

At the same time, I went back to my records and was forced to admit that for the entire period running from 24 May 2020 to 29 April 2021, I meditated with Mindā€™s Eye Terminus2 every other day.

The first 2 months were a somewhat leery period. I found myself mysteriously drawn to pretty dark (for me) things. Most notably the movies of Ari Aster. It was definitely shadow material. I felt pretty scared, unsettled, and uncomfortable. Gradually (way too gradually) that evened out. And that was that.

What I felt most consistently and more than anything else was a deepened, stimulated, and smoothed quality to my Terminus2 meditations. It was very clearly noticeable.

The difference now is that I always considered Mindā€™s Eye Terminus2 to be an experimental run. In contrast, POOLS ZP is a central custom to my overall stack. Another difference is that MINDā€™S EYE was inherently abstract in nature. Paragon, in contrast, and the SPS modules are very physically and pragmatically grounded.

Well, weā€™ll see how this goes.

Iā€™m planning to build my next customs in Terminus2 as well. But there are two months before I will order them, so Iā€™ll see how the ideas evolve.

2 Likes

Noticing a desperation edge or undercurrent within me in the past 3 or 4 days.

Ebbs and flows, it does.

Keeping an eye on it.

2 Likes

I feel like Iā€™m already feeling my POOLS custom working.

More in an intuitive sense at the moment.

But last night I did fall asleep, not quickly, but smoothly (Deep Sleep).

Other than that, thereā€™s just a kind of energetic movement feeling going on.

Funny, I realize now that Iā€™m starting to notice more of these kinds of feelings. Itā€™s just that itā€™s been the Dragon Reborn style of movement for so many months now. That one is like a sinking within and circulating far below the surface.

This energetic movement with POOLS is different. It has elements of drawing in towards the core, but also of radiating outwards, and circulation. Like when you see the visual representations of sub-surface thermal circulation of the Earth or Sun.

interesting.

4 Likes

Yup, I think itā€™s working.

I havenā€™t done push-ups in months (planned to, but didnā€™t). I did do a whole bunch of pull ups; but push-ups? Nah.

Well, about an hour ago, I suddenly just felt like doing them.

Dropped down and did 43. Waited 15 minutes or so, felt like doing more.

Dropped down and did 30.

Took a shower. As I was drying off, realized that I was only 27 away from 100.

Dropped down and did 30 more.

Now, Dragon Reborn does have physical shifting in it. But Iā€™ve been playing Dragon Reborn since last July.

So, I am going to go ahead and say that POOLS ZP is already kicking in.

Not bad for just one loop.

5 Likes

Wow.

Just had 13 back-to-back meetings. Lasted the entire day. Started at 9:30. Now itā€™s early evening.

Fortunately, I woke up at 6:45 am and was able to do meditation (with subliminals) before any of that even started. So, didnā€™t have to worry about fitting that in later.

Now I have my 10000 steps to take. Weā€™ll see if I do them inside or outside.

All in all a good day. Especially now that thatā€™s done!

3 Likes

Today, I have not done much. And I do have things to do.

After I meditated this morning (with no subliminals), I felt pretty zoned out. Almost like when a person has been meditating on a retreat. It didnā€™t feel subjectively like I had gone deep, but when it was over, there were those after-effects.

And then I kind of just did whatever.

Okay, I also did my 10000 steps, so I did something. But meditation and walking are the daily basics.

Now, Iā€™m going to try to do some work-related stuff.

Anyway, I was in those meetings all day yesterday, so Iā€™ll give myself a little room to breathe.

2 Likes

Woke up at 5:45 AM. Saw that my Dragon Reborn customā€“Drakari TRANSCEND (Terminus)ā€“had arrived.

Got it downloaded and added to my AudioShare playlist.

Meditated from 6:30 am to 7:30 am.

Woke up son, showered myself, and then made sure he was ready to go to school (good dude).

Now, itā€™s 8:27 AM. And itā€™s time to start on work tasks.

4 Likes

Here is the basic nature of the unbalanced, overweening ego

The out-of-control ego is like this:

It would rather blame the target for the fact that it missed the target.

5 Likes

I have found, over and over again, to the point where I have to recognize that itā€™s basically a principle:

Going walking and speaking out my thoughts gives expression to the subliminals that I am currently processing.

The flow of ideas feels so utterly natural. But this is whatā€™s happening. It also has that familiar sensation of Inspiration. I personally get it when Iā€™m writing a song or composing an essay or ā€˜downloadingā€™ insights. It feels both completely you and also ā€˜beyondā€™ you. Like youā€™re a hose that is connected to a hydrant. Or an electric light that is connected to an electricity source.

Youā€™re fully involved, yet youā€™re vaguely aware that youā€™re also kind of channeling something that lies somewhat outside of your boundaries.

The relationship the Conscious and the Extra-Conscious.

4 Likes

Life is definitely feeling very Mercury Retrograde-y.

on May 10, Mercury went into Retrograde, and will be in that mode until 3 June.

Remember: Mercury, the messenger god? With the winged cap? and winged shoes?

Well, just after Mercury went into retrograde, all of the international airline tickets suddenly were marked up by 50%.

I was planning a trip. And Iā€™m now considering postponing it.

And Iā€™m thinking, ā€œyupā€.

3 Likes

I wonder where this stack is going to take me.

2 Likes

Weird.

I keep having to remind myself that it was only just this morning that I got my Drakari custom and played it for the first time.

It feels like it was days ago.

Yup. It was Monday then; and itā€™s still Monday now. Just 16 hours later.

5 Likes

I got a ā€œwisdom chuckleā€ out of this one. I laughed cause I learned.

Drakari affects time? The Dragon Magic can affect Time I guess.

2 Likes

Anything that you regard as your personal weakness; hold it very carefully.

Becauseā€”I promise youā€”it is harboring and concealing, within itself, your talents and the secrets of your gift.

4 Likes

Amen to that!

Learn you.

1 Like

Grant me the capacity to receive my desires with grace

1 Like

Khronos key ?

1 Like