ZP Play Strategies: Quarterly Healing Retreat

Had an idea this morning for a possible play strategy. Thought I’d share it here in case: 1) It might be useful to someone else or 2) it might inspire someone to share their own strategies.

First, Background Info

Okay, so here’s the deal:

My stack is evolving into three closely-knit and closely integrated custom programs. Getting to this point has taken me about 2 years.

My three core programs are:

1. NAISSANCE Qv2 - focused on inner work, inner strength, and internal foundation building (my core orientation)

2. SAPIENS ZP - Professional, Vocation, Business Empire Establishment

3. PATHS Qv2 - Internal/External Wealth, Financial Freedom, Innovation, Effective Lifestyle Manifestation

These three programs all contribute to the same vision from three different levels or dimensions.

At the same time,

I am currently running Dragon Reborn ZP until July. The above-mentioned programs will truly kick in after July. (Obviously all of these plans and points are subject to adjustment based on the Sub Club Evolution and Innovation Factor.)

The above plan would have suited me perfectly EXCEPT that I have one additional program that matters to me a great deal: Paragon. Also want to play this on an ongoing basis to promote and protect my health and functioning. Definitely important at my age.

The Play Strategy

• Run my three Core Mission programs on an ongoing basis. (Plan to run them as long as needed, aka indefinitely)
  • On a quarterly basis, pause those main programs and do 1-2 healing play periods with Paragon. Say at each change of season, for example

It then occurred to me that I could do this quarterly Healing Retreat with Paragon AND Dragon Reborn.

Could even create a DR+Paragon custom with physical shifting modules. Play it at the end of Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall.

This Healing Retreat will also allow my three workhorse core customs to have periodic breaks to optimize processing and bloom effects. And I’ll get a powerful push of healing momentum to carry me through each season.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I’m continuing to work out the details of the above idea for a seasonal Healing Retreat (i.e., periodically alternating between an External Results Stack and a Healing Results Stack). Want to see if you (and others here) have any opinion.

Each Play Period is 26 days (21 days of play, 5 days of rest).

One year has 14 play periods (364 days).

So one way I could break it down would be:

2 External Play Periods

1 Healing Play Period

3 External Play Periods - External

1 Healing Play Period - Healing

(Repeat that 2x for a 1 year cycle)

Bottom line is that about every 2 to 3 months (in other words, 1 time for each season), I would be doing 3 weeks of Paragon, Dragon Reborn, and CFW (my Healing stack).

My question is: if I followed this approach would 1 play period of Healing programs every 2 to 3 months be enough?

My other idea would be to do a pattern of:

2 periods External - 1 period Healing - 2 periods External - 2 periods Healing.

Repeating that twice would equal 1 year.

I hope the description’s clear.

1 Like