Which matters more, cycles or months?

I’m currently a mess, crazy sick, and trying to halt any attempts of self sabotage, still tryna get together all my questions ( once I’ve thought them through since I don’t want to come off as redundant dumbass)

Right now I’m trying to figure out if it’s better to focus on narrow ish customs for around like 3 cycle with some guidance on what small baby step actions to take, then run dragoons elixir

( a hypothetical custom of dragon reborn, Khan, and sanguine) and the other customs that I was originally gonna run with dragoon elixir

( which are the ones geared towards the narrow ish ones I’m thinking of) then complete the year with dragoon elixir but people alongside the Khan description says it best to run Khan for four months, yet I remember people talking about running Khan, eog, or any of the multi stagers for just 3 ish cycles so I’m confused on what’s best to get the results I want and the results I’ve seen from some of the people

1 Like

I know this is not the answer you looking for

Results is what you’re looking for if you’re manifesting the goals of the sub , the lifestyle of the sub .

Not cycles nor months .

There is smth I now able to recognise here more on the forum people are becoming obsessed with subs that they are forgetting other modalities , life basics to achieve there goals .

In short choose one and only one goal to achieve with subliminal club and focus with that and only that .

And regarding your other goals work the regular old fashioned way (imagine There is no subs for these goals)

• learn from people books - plan - take action etc
3 Likes

When in doubt : healing!

And what I mean by that is all your negative thoughts will slow down your progress. Depending on your goals, you might need some direct work on these thoughts.

Ex. I was running PS to meet some girls, after running it a week I went to the club and notice shit tons of insecurities coming up randomly as I talked to girls. Or rather, thoughts that didn’t came up compared to before my depression… Noticing those negative thoughts made me realise I needed more healing and I jumped on Khan St1.

The decision was done because of my. personnal situation and not defined by time or cycle number.

5 Likes

Your right it’s not lol but appreciated none the less.

Personally I just can’t focus on just one goal. Maybe it’s ADHD or ADD or a feeling of wanting to upgrade certain things quickly so I can have some sort of satisfaction that’ll allow me to approach other goals with more precision. Then again focusing on too many goals hasn’t worked out either, so I need to find a balance where I’m improving in multiple areas so I don’t feel like I’m stagnant in every other area of interest yet not trying to level up in every category

1 Like

This it

Satisfaction

I have two approaches

1. if you have stable lifestyle

Like financial 6/10 relationship 5/10 physical health 2/10 emotional health 3/10

Work on improving the little ones only

1. if you have proplem with feeling satisfied about your self like most of us here :joy:

Try to cut this proplem using whatever tools you feel good rv consultant said that Dragon reborn works well with this challenge

1 Like

Damn, while I believe I don’t have too many insecurities, or at least not enough where I can’t use something like PCC and PS to try and talk to some potential candidates for the future, namely cookie, I don’t know honestly cuz I would like at least half of any limiting barriers to be dealt with, and to achieve some of my goals like the halo effect, some people say they really got near supermodel looks, height, muscle and increase male tool off of wanted and with Stark some girls chasing online.

Like with wanted, that’s all I want from it, the halo effect of being in the genetic freak category, but that sounds like it’ll take months at least, plus in the day dreams where I actually seduce cookie instead of the simple cat and mouse, I already have a few lovers, plus with only a few pounds of muscle instead of being mini hulk, and maybe at best an add inch to the male tool, with locs and a few extra cm of height, no where near the final product of what I want for my self, question is can I achieve even this within a somewhat small to medium timeframe before or after healing.

Then my friend showed me this cute thick emo girl a few days saying he found her randomly and wanted to send me her IG since cute thick emo girls are up there in the tier list, but even when I was tryna daydream what I would be like to hit her up, you know find the best pathway to slide in to DM, and even then for w.e reason it was the same mildly upgraded version of myself. In fact a good amount of my other more unorthodox ventures rest heavy on this upgraded version of myself. Just insane halo effect, fame generation, and influence over reality.

So honestly I don’t know what to do it’s either focus on getting some results now with a little bit of healing then alot of healing, or a fuck ton of healing with barely any results for a while.

1 Like

At best I’m a 4 in most those areas lol maybe a 5. The biggest areas I want want now is halo effect, romance, brain power.

The custom of dragon reborn, sanguine and Khan was actually a suggestion to clear every possible limiting belief, plus there’s this one person who ran a stack Khan primal and wanted that really describes the sort of social dominance I crave, if I can find him I’ll either bring him here or something

1 Like

Remember you dont have to target each goal with subs directly. Most archetypes will help in some way what a shitton of different problems. Take ascension for example, by building your confidence youll also get noticed more by girls, itll have a healing effect as well, gives you the drive for you financials etc. Like @sid already said, you dont need subs to help with every single goal. As a bonus though, whatever you work on, youll most likely consciously guide your subconscious to bring the subs results to that area of your life and help you achieve your goal.

I dont think you realise just how big this custom would be. With something like khan alone its often recommended to run it pretty much solo as its such an incredibly big subliminal. Its basically 3 subs combined into one. Same thing with DR. Combining the two will take a shitload of time to truly integrate and youll probably have to go through hell and back. I dont know how much experience you already have with subs, but i think you may be better of running both of them solo for a while if you havent already.

1 Like

Consistency is key.

1 Like

Since all these are for sure generetad by your thought, you can try the stack for results and see how it goes, if you are not satisfied with what you have as results, hop on healing :kissing:

Listen to your mind, what is it saying.

1 Like

Please enter a support ticket for further guidance.

1 Like

I’d look into running Paragon SOLO then including some healing subliminals in there. Sanguine, Rebirth, Regeneration. Then transition into foundation titles like Ascension and Limit Destroyer. Then the world becomes your oyster for what you want depending on your goals.

Seems like you need to address some healing work before you start the improvement journey though.

1 Like