Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

I’m also noticing moments of a different kind of beauty that are kind of creeping into awareness.

Makes me wonder where all of this is leading.

1 Like

I think it’s going to change and evolve whether you feel worthy or not.

Just like you learned to walk, learned to speak, grew pubic hair, beat your heart, breathed your lungs. You were worthy. So it happened whether you felt worthy or not.

Sometimes the changes follow the feelings. Sometimes the feelings follow the changes.

Anyway, if we’re talking about old dysfunctional coping strategies and habits coming out to play sometimes; yes, I experience that too.

Let’s see if they loosen their grips and lose their holds on us. :muscle:t6:

5 Likes

A quirky truth: I’m becoming aware that it’s ME holding on to stuff. Facing and owning that is just where I am. No crisis really. Just seeing and feeling my own self-inflicted pain. I’m glad Fire put in the relaxation elements so we have more support doing things easily which seemed foreign and unsafe initially.

My perspective is changing a LOT.

2 Likes

well said! :muscle:t6:

1 Like

I have been running DR ST 1 ZP since last Thursday - two loops of 15 minute every other day.

My problem here is that because I cannot feel anything, and don’t really sense any change in my emotional state, I don’t know whether I am stonewalling or overexposing myself.

1 Like

What about your dreams? Have they changed? Intense or even problematic dreams? Old stuff from childhood or something like that? If so, then your subconscious is processing the sub.

No, having problems remembering my dreams running DRST1ZP.

I did record a lot of my dreams while running my custom mogul, but they were the same type of dreams that I have had for as long as I can remember.

I rarely dream of any fantastical, science fiction or nightmarish stuff. Most of my dreams are about myself being in another location but 90% of the time in an unfamiliar urban, indoor setting and meeting people whom I may or may not know in my real life talking to me about things that are not linked to any real world context of my life

I think I recently dreamt about myself getting into a trouble using a slingshot to shoot a few animals outside my window for fun. I was expecting in the dream to face the police after they had done an investigation to find the culprit but simehow shifted my timeline to a time before I committed the misdeed.

Moving to a timeline before an undesirable incident happened is one of the few significant things I remember about my dreams, and they have becone more rare since i started running subliminals.

Another common thing I had in some of my more recent dreams was being driven or walking on a slope.

2 Likes

Hmmm…dreams are always a good indicator, especially with the healing subs. But that’s gone for you now.
You can just try to go back to one loop and then see if you notice anything. I also had strong mood swings with drst1 in addition to the dreams. Maybe it works better for you with one loop. But maybe it’s just too short and you have to give it more time.

2 Likes

People have different opinions about this, and I sometimes wonder the same thing about myself. “Am I listening too much?” “Where’s the recon?”

My personal take on this (right now): If you’re not feeling stressed, pressured, or challenged by the subliminal, then just ignore it. Work on your life instead. (After all the goal of all of this is to have a good life. Not to become an ‘expert subliminal listener’ or something.)

I think 9 times out of 10, as you’re working on your life, you’ll start to see connections with the subliminal that you hadn’t noticed before. But even if you don’t end up seeing connections, focusing on your life seems like the right way to go anyway.

8 Likes

If you’re not experiencing anything and you’re after maximum results with ZP it’s been said again and again that rather than increasing listening time you’ll want to experiment with less listening time. In your situation I’d try out 3 minutes before I ever do 2 full listens at a time of one title.

You probably don’t have the discipline to do it, very few of us do, unless you start to notice results, is to start off with 3 minutes of Dragon Reborn stage 1 on your listening days. Stick with that for your first cycle. Then if you want the next cycle do the whole 15 minutes just one listen per day. Then again go back and try the five minute plan and you can alternate until you find your sweet spot.

I listened for like 5 months on Stage 1. I stuck to the recommended listening pattern. Never listened twice to any track on any listening day. I wasn’t looking for quick results, my mindset was as long as it takes. I found myself pleasantly surprised after about 5 months and switched to stage 2 at that point.

It may take patience and that may be your big challenge. Stick with it and don’t go overboard.

5 Likes
3 Likes

On DR (doing stage 2 now-2nd cycle, two more weeks to go) I’ve become way more mature when it comes to managing my emotions and relationships. It also made me more immune to negativity and unfavorable circumstances.

14 Likes

@Sub.Zero @Malkuth Maturity has been my main goal for as long as I can recall. Even more than wanting large amounts of money and wealth . This is also why Executive is so important to me because executive function is huge when it comes to mental and emotional maturity as is self awareness which Dragon Reborn helps develop.

3 Likes

Do the work with Executive and maybe Paragon + QL st 1 since it’s more vital and then you could move to DR and Emperor. I highly recommend the latter stack when it comes to getting more mature.

2 Likes

DR and Emperor for maturity? Seriously? Please elaborate

2 Likes

What work are you referring to?

The amount of work on plenty of issues that is being done on DR is insane and Emperor makes you so calm, so in control improving your critical (cool) thinking and decision making.

Just listen to it as long as you deem it necessary. One or two cycles may not be enough.

4 Likes

Completely agree.

Re-read the objectives.

Slowly.

(I actually read them aloud. It’s a good way to slow my mind down and focus.). I record them and then don’t really listen back :rofl:

5 Likes

Well, it’s been 1 day with Dragon Reborn (stage 4) ZP so far. Played it yesterday, today has been a rest day.

I’m pairing it with Paragon and devoting the time to Healing and Internal Building/Rebuilding.

Even in one day, I have noticed a certain cast and tendency to my thoughts.

There’s a bit of a darkness. A sub-stream of anger flowing beneath the surface. It does indeed seem that my mind is processing pain, past traumas, and limitations.

I also noticed that my mind was once again being drawn to issues and experiences related to Power, personal power and social dynamics. I don’t know where the process will lead, but I can see where it is right now.

Dragon Reborn takes work.

And that’s encouraging.

7 Likes