Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

Nobody:

Forum: C H O S E N

5 Likes

I haven’t read the thread yet, but will later today. I’m reading the sales copy for Chosen and WHOA.

Chosen, HOM and Emperor would be a pretty kickass wealth stack.

7 Likes

I notice the use of the word “Temperance” in the page.

Does Chosen have specific scripting related to Stoicism?

@SaintSovereign

1 Like

Of course, another work of art, worthy of the tag of M A S T E R P I E C E!

Can’t deny myself that I’m content of finally being able to be witness a new title being available as a pre-order, first time I see that.

Time to start those 19 with a new page, of chosen.

2 Likes

Damn, Chosen is sooo tempting. So many good ones in the line-up, what does one choose.

All the ZP’s will be okay and work together, right? Chosen with Wanted, won’t conflict?

1 Like

I’m going to be running those two together along with Khan. So, I hope not.

2 Likes

Yeah Chosen and Wanted won’t conflict. Testers have ran this.

5 Likes

CHOSEN + WANTED + Khan is a great stack, bro :+1:

3 Likes

Yes, I know. I’m so psyched. Remind me again, what you’re running.

1 Like

I am sure I will be running Paragon QZP and WANTED QZP.

The third title is still undecided especially after reading the CHOSEN sales page. Will sleep on it lol

1 Like

Bringing these replies here, now that we have the CHOSEN thread…

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, would it be fair to say that Chosen contains scripting for Leadership-type Limitless – planning, strategic thinking, problem solving, articulation / presenting, etc.?

Or in Q Modules language – Way of ROI, Wisdom Personified, Lines, Mastermind, Organization Perfected, etc.?

:thinking:

7 Likes

No need to hurry. chosen will be there for a long time to come. Have you considered running just two subs?

Even though I have three subs ready to go, I’m going to be running two for the first 21 days. I’ll be running wanted 2 loops, Khan one loop. Then after the washout, I’ll add chosen to my stack and just do one loop per title.

I figure I’ll play Wanted twice, to get a quick jump start for the first 21 days…
You could do the same thing with paragon . Get a running start with it for the first 21 days and then add the third of your choice after the washout.

3 Likes

Hey! I see chosen under Wealth Tag. I couldn’t say from the description that it does indeed have any wealth scripting. Or was that an error?

1 Like

Yes, very much so.

12 Likes

No, but if you run this, expect promotions at work.

18 Likes

A number of testers stacked these two successfully. ZP titles stack really well.

4 Likes

Any benefit from an entrepreneurial perspective?

• of course, High value connections is one!
1 Like

@SaintSovereign Does “Chosen” make “The Commander” Obsolete?

anddd Pre Ordered!

2 Likes