Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

No rich crypto?

It’s the same from the test. No need to change something that works so well.

There will be improvements to Paragon, maybe a few others.

What do you mean? Who said it lacked a “base alpha foundation?” It’s just geared toward leadership rather than sex.

Not exactly. It’s just not built for dating. Not every alpha subliminal needs a high sexual edge, ya’ll. ALL of our alpha subs have sexual scripting, but some of them (like StarkQ) contains much less. This sub is for innovation and entrepreneurship. No need to cram sexual stuff in there when you could just stack it.

The rest of the scripting is very much on point.

It’ll work perfectly. You’ll become their “chosen one.”

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N
Or, incongruence.

Probs. We gotta figure out what to do with Iron Throne, since it was just PS without the healing. Now, this is a non-issue with Zero Point. Everything will probably convert to just PS ZP.

Not in the preview. But, I made some money with crypto while testing R.I.C.H. ZP. Quite a bit, actually. I only stopped testing ZP titles because I’m hosting Thanksgiving and when I run a ZP title, I become obsessed with working, haha.

21 Likes

Can’t wait for the R.I.C.H. ZP. I’ve been running the ultima for a while.

I hopped into GALA and CRO coins early and it’s literally paying out as we speak.

2 Likes

I have a question regarding my custom, in my custom that I ordered has two cores of Wanted and Heart song plus other modules to help with the wanted and physical shifting plus manifestation. The question is if I run Chosen zp and Rich zp will my Wanted/Heart song custom be boosted to the level of say me running Wanted zp?

2 Likes

I can’t wait to read the sales page for Limitless ZP

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Q1.
What can you tell us about the financial scripting in Chosen?
Does it have goals/motivation for a certain level of wealth like EQ, HM, or EOG do? :slight_smile:

Q2.
Among the Preview programs, which would you recommend for general Habit Building / Routines / Self-Control / Self-Discipline / Productivity in Time Blocks (like Machine:Action)?
Chosen? Spartan? Limitless? Regeneration? Sage? :thinking:

Q3.
How did Ascension not make the cut in Previews selection? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks. :+1:t2:

10 Likes

oh no wonder… that makes so much sense.

@AlexanderGraves If we are running a sub thats incongruent to who we are will that sub still work.?

@SaintSovereign since im running Ascension at the moment what is the biggest difference between Ascension and Chosen.? Based on what i gathered from Chosen it was to my understanding that those are things i would have received from Ascension.

1 Like

Ask @AlexanderGraves

3 Likes

Can you explain incongruence? How do we know if it’s it or reconciliation?

2 Likes

Here you go

13 Likes

@StateOfBeing that was a great find on the explanation of incongruence👍

2 Likes

On a scale of 1-10, it’s probably a 3.

Remember, with Zero Point, the scripts have a much more narrow focus. This is to increase results and lower recon. Think of your ZP stack as a “mini-custom” of sorts, with your actual custom covering the gaps that are missed in the mini-custom. Or, your stack is a “basic” build / easy-mode, and the custom is for the min-maxers who know exactly what they want and want to really drill in.

Chosen is very much focused on positive alpha leadership, which I think people are somehow associated with being less alpha than the “aggressive” ones. But again, ask the testers. They’ll tell you what it really feels like and the results they are getting. Imagine that feeling the Hebrews experienced when seeing Moses parting the Red Sea and delivering them to freedom.

Chosen, definitely. Also, Limitless will help with this.

We’re only building these titles once right now, and we need customer feedback to make the best versions we possibly can. Considering the fact that Ascension and Emperor are still the top selling, most used titles, we decided we should wait on them.

17 Likes

Im thinking of going with Regeneration ZP and Paragon ZP. Would using the Elixir Ultima still be beneficial along side Regeneration ZP?

Edit:
I mean like with the boostings effects of the Elixir on Regeneration.

Oof I just bought PS on Friday and I have the Ultima version. If guys do this, would I be able to refund PS and keep PS ZP since I have the ultima version?

1 Like

Very excited with the upcoming upgrades, I plan to end my Dragon Reborn Journey (currently at stage 3) so I can replace it with the mighty Ascension too boost my two customs based on physical shift and attraction and the other one for art (artist + reinassance).
Thrilled to see and experience the new technology

December, 1?

4 Likes

I bought the non Ultima version, wonder what’s going to happen with both Iron Throne versions

1 Like

Does Chosen affect work competency/capacity/productivity to back this up or is it purely in the social/influential/ alpha leadership domain? Although there is of course a relation in certain fields like management, sales, and leadership roles-I mean in the individual task/deliverable aspect?

2 Likes

I guess both be converted to just one ZP version.

2 Likes