Main Disc. Thread - Ascended Mogul ZP

Wow, this is what I was thinking of doing, along with RICHZP! Those 3 sound like itwould be amazing

1 Like

Are we supposed to wait 3 rest days after listening to the QV2 version, Before switching to AMZP? I forgot the instructions for it :sweat_smile:

Finally!! Thank you!

I started my 2nd 45days cycle this past Sunday with Emperor, and now I can finally switch to AM, which along with Regeneration was the sub the really had an effect on me…

For sale position (my own B2B biz, selling over the phone) is this a good stack?
AMzp - RICHzp - CFW
What you guys think?
Any suggestion?

2 Likes

Is this stackable with Stark ZP? These are the two most profound subs for me but have never ran them together. I’m 4 loops (over two weeks) into Stark ZP.

All subs are designed to be stackable with one another.

I’d be interested in seeing the results of AM with StarkZP, now that the scripts are different. Think it could lead to an amazing effect, at least for me personally.

1 Like

From username SaintSovereign:

2 Likes

AM and Stark was one of my favorite stacks in Q version. AM really helps to ground in all those innovative ideas from Stark and helps you take disciplined action on them.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Does AM ZP have physical shifting in it?

I’m trying to think of a third sub for a stack with HOM and Mind’s eye.

AM sounds like it would be the great but I might go with Stark or Emp since I want some physical shifting in there as well.

what do you mean by physical shifting?

Physical changes that occur because of the subliminal.

ME is the most versatile sub in the entire shop. If you want physical shifting from it, you will get it.

2 Likes

Hadn’t really thought about this but it makes sense.

I guess any sub that increases visualization/manifestation abilities could also result in physical shifting.

@Alphamale mentioned he had some physical changes when he used to listen to AM Qv2

2 Likes

i dont remember
but there were some chages in my eyes
they emitted more power

from what I remember, you reported that more hair appeared on your arms or something like this, like as if it was hormonal changes

that was a yotube sub and It was concious believing
not subs

Perhaps you are right, I am becoming fat as Ron Jeremy but the most important part, I am not able to visualize anymore. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

@Invictus has alluded to it in his journal, regarding his bodybuilding hobby.

I myself have benefitted a lot from ME in Muay Thai, so while that’s not exactly physical shifting in the traditional sense (a la Wanted, Spartan, or Emperor), it has led to a physical benefit with regards to coordination and execution of technique.

1 Like

Fire once confirmed that physical shifting can occur in status titles even if it isn’t specifically in the script.

A healthy, powerful body is a sign of status. If your subconscious thinks this is how you display your power, it will do that.

Happened to me on AM as well.

8 Likes

You still run Am ?