Main Disc. Thread - Ascended Mogul ZP

Now available! If you’ve purchased AscMogul in the past, the new version is already in your downloads:

23 Likes

The GOAT beginner sub is finally here.

Really tempted to run this again just to see the difference, AM on Q changed my life forever so I can’t even imagine how amazing the results would be on ZP.

11 Likes

Ascended Mogul is the sub I started with over 2 years ago! I have very fond memories of it. Now that the ZP version is here, I can re-start my SubClub journey from scratch. After my next washout, I’ll just go with 2 subs for 21 days. Either Asc Mogul + Love or Asc Mogul + CFW.

1 Like

Had some good synchronicities from Ascended Mogul Qv2 last year. I think it’s time for me to continue my journey with Ascended Mogul ZP.

5 Likes

YUSS!
Did I tell you about the guy who plans on stacking this with LimitlessZP? Oh yeah, it’s me. fuckin A.
EDIT: This is a HOLY FUCKING SHIT stack. It’s as good as doing this on Pre-Q/Q/QV2.

I used to wish I could get an Ultima made of just AscMogul and Limitless. I don’t need that anymore.

10 Likes

@shahinshah - AM ZP is released

I can’t wait to fly this bird. To the moon and beyond.

3 Likes

Trueeeee

Yay. Ascended Mogul ZP is out. I have been waiting a while for this. Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Now what do I do?

Add Mogul to Stark, run Stark solo, or Stack AM with Stark?

DECISIONS!

2 Likes

Nvm, found the post that helps everyone to decide:

16 Likes

And Alpha is a term meaning “dominance, frame control, and interpersonal status (perceived value)”

4 Likes

for real! thank you for notifying me

3 Likes

Whooahh am so excited, its time !! But first I will run Wanted solo for one month then stack with Am .

I ran Wanted with AM for 7 months, they’re an amazing combo together.

5 Likes

YES!!! :smiley::smiley: I’m so happy. I’m 4 months into AM and it’s changing my life so much. I’m excited for this version :tada::tada::sunrise::tada::sunrise::sunrise:

7 Likes

Wow, this is what I was thinking of doing, along with RICHZP! Those 3 sound like itwould be amazing

1 Like

Are we supposed to wait 3 rest days after listening to the QV2 version, Before switching to AMZP? I forgot the instructions for it :sweat_smile:

Finally!! Thank you!

I started my 2nd 45days cycle this past Sunday with Emperor, and now I can finally switch to AM, which along with Regeneration was the sub the really had an effect on me…

For sale position (my own B2B biz, selling over the phone) is this a good stack?
AMzp - RICHzp - CFW
What you guys think?
Any suggestion?

2 Likes

Is this stackable with Stark ZP? These are the two most profound subs for me but have never ran them together. I’m 4 loops (over two weeks) into Stark ZP.