Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

Bringing these replies here, now that we have the CHOSEN thread…

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, would it be fair to say that Chosen contains scripting for Leadership-type Limitless – planning, strategic thinking, problem solving, articulation / presenting, etc.?

Or in Q Modules language – Way of ROI, Wisdom Personified, Lines, Mastermind, Organization Perfected, etc.?

:thinking:

7 Likes

No need to hurry. chosen will be there for a long time to come. Have you considered running just two subs?

Even though I have three subs ready to go, I’m going to be running two for the first 21 days. I’ll be running wanted 2 loops, Khan one loop. Then after the washout, I’ll add chosen to my stack and just do one loop per title.

I figure I’ll play Wanted twice, to get a quick jump start for the first 21 days…
You could do the same thing with paragon . Get a running start with it for the first 21 days and then add the third of your choice after the washout.

3 Likes

Hey! I see chosen under Wealth Tag. I couldn’t say from the description that it does indeed have any wealth scripting. Or was that an error?

1 Like

Yes, very much so.

12 Likes

No, but if you run this, expect promotions at work.

18 Likes

A number of testers stacked these two successfully. ZP titles stack really well.

4 Likes

Any benefit from an entrepreneurial perspective?

• of course, High value connections is one!
1 Like

@SaintSovereign Does “Chosen” make “The Commander” Obsolete?

anddd Pre Ordered!

2 Likes

This is a great question @SaintSovereign .
Does Chosen make The Commander obsolete?

2 Likes

Pre-ordered this morning! :muscle:

Just in time because I got promoted at work and I’m adopting an Alaskan Husky this evening. Alpha all over the place. It’s as if the stars have aligned.

Thanks SubClub!

21 Likes

Its a new beginning @GoldenTiger in 2 hours a new world awaits you. A new beginning you will be forged in the fires of Mordor, the belly of the dragon…the heart of the lion.

The day of the Jackal is almost upon us.

2 Likes

is this your husky? :star_struck:

2 Likes

Saint once said that none of there sub are obsolete because each title has individual scripting that Is only found in the title.
I would figure that there is even more now that QZP is around

6 Likes

@NinjaFox prepare yourself Ninja Chosen has chose you !!

1 Like

Yep. Every title for ZP will have a unique script besides the primer

4 Likes
1 Like

Am prepared but definitely in a custom but I also have another plan for it lol

1 Like

I wonder how this stack would go

Chosen
Commander
GLM

3 Likes