Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

I’m definitely going to do this as well, sounds like it’s most potent to run just before going to sleep. I can imagine there will be a lot of insight to gain from dreams after running Regeneration.

2 Likes

Any updates?

We live in a shitty world, born into shitty situations to shit people reacting out of easily solvable shit.

It ain’t fair to place the burden of getting better on the “target” of abuse, but I’d rather fix it myself than wait for shitheads to get a clue.

Pumped for Regeneration ZP. Trauma healing in 15 minutes?

6 Likes

15 mins of Solace :star_struck:

2 Likes

I forgot I wrote that. I feel like it was in another lifetime or reality. I am excited for Regeneration ZP as well

Since there’s no official ZP forum, I’ll post it here.

Now I understand what the fabled perceptual shift in ZP is about, it’s very subtle but it’s the feeling of being in the centre of my own reality (rather than seeing the outside world as the main source).

How this relates to Regeneration are the following statements:

• I control how I feel about the past
  • I can move past trauma
  • I can choose to be “healed”
    Going so far as to no longer identify as a “broken” person as if it no longer exists.

This reminds me of YouTube gurus that speak of moving into the centre screen or being the star of your own movie. The type of abuse I received meant habitually looking on the outside for help and remaining helpless and stuck as a result.

Shifting back into the centre screen takes the power back in your own hands in order to motivate to change things according to what one truly needs. It also stops you leaking your energy outwards (which makes you the perfect narcissist bait).

ZP is an interesting development especially for “healing”.

12 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I’m considering a ZP run of only Regen ZP.

Is this likely to heal up a lot of random stuff since it wouldn’t have other subs to focus/guide it?

Or would it just lead to overall improvement across the board?

Or would it somehow just latch on to my most pressing issue first and work on that?

5 Likes

Go for it, and let us know. I’m planning to run Regen. in April. So, I’m anxiously waiting for some good write ups.

feel like my mental health has been improving slowly but surely

the intensity of my bad habits have been weakened Ive noticed

more reflective and asking myself more reflective questions

getting myself out of mental loops are easier

lucky occurences and breakthroughs in understanding

I plan to keep using Regen indefinitely a permanent one in my stack

healing takes time

satisfied with progress

I still feel like ME like Im not forcing it or having to change who I really am

Im really digging these 15 min loops (can squeeze them in whenever I want easily)

5 Likes

I’m going to be honest here. It maybe possibly down to my own situation, I don’t think ZP can help with multi layered complex trauma as much as only in a general sense (as it should, since that needs psychological help) and I need additional help. Dragon Reborn also does extensive work what it can (reiki and chakra like work).

For what it’s worth, the ZP primer does help in seeing oneself in a new identity (Rebirth) and the manifestation on the sexual subs are on point. But with healing, I’m going to need additional outside help.

This is not a criticism of the product, far from it, but it’s more of the length of work in store for me.

Have you tried it? And I don’t mean that in a smart way, just curious to see if someone who can recognize their deep trauma has given it a shot.

3 Likes

On Qv2, i feel like good things happen to me. On ZP, i feel like I am the good thing that is happening.

My external world changes on Qv2 first, and as I learn to live in that reality, I internally adjust to the change and become that person.

On ZP, i internally become that person and make the changes happen. I feel more responsible for the good that happens to me. A creator opposed to an observer. And integration is flawless as a result

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a comparison of Qv2 vs ZP, or a comment on how subliminals in general are not enough on their own to illicit change.

I agree that you’ll need more than ZP to heal complex trauma.

One thing I like about subliminals is it assists other healing modalities to be more effective by removing blocks stopping you from accepting other teachings.

My girlfriend was doing months of trauma work around abandonment but it only clicked when she started listening to heartsong. Then she picked up all the good habits from months of therapy.

I had a similar experience with overcoming an addiction and starting to be a productive person. Tried everything… it all clicked when I listened to Ascended Mogul.

2 Likes

Guys, I’m might be wrong but ZP started a revolution. Healing revolution. Something beyond what we might thought before.

I don’t want to remind but (I’m doing it) healing itself is a pathway to execution of script. Masterful scripts created by our guys, we just need more healing that will help us to execute it in a way that will please us and creators.

5 Likes

Regeneration ZP is amazing and has given me some crazy dreams. I have to admit that like was posted in reference to Limitless ZP I probably had some similar unrealistic expectations with subs in the past

I actually believed that if I could heal myself entirely mentally and emotionally that all my problems would be solved. I didn’t realize until after I had running Dragon Reborn for a while that’s it’s an ongoing process

6 Likes

Bro i’m so glad you’re posting about Regen ZP. i just had read this post and was wondering if you ran it.

Stoked to see how RZP treat you after a 30 day cycle.

3 Likes

Have I tried Regen ZP you mean? Yes, for two weeks on the recommendation listening schedule, even two loops as a possible “hard gainer”

If you meant other methods, I won’t mention them by name but various styles including counselling, energy work, inner child meditations, Reiki etc.

This has been so far 20 years of self help starting with OG subliminal tapes, hypnosis and therapy. Only Dragon Reborn is the only sub to hav made enough of a difference to the level of trauma.

I know subs aren’t supposed to do all the work, however ZP, if its going to work for me will either need Elixir ZP (as you’ve said it tunnels backwards into childhood) or maybe Dragon Reborn ZP.

Summary

Subs aren’t supposed to do all of the work of course and medical advice disclaimers still apply. I’ll give Regen ZP the recommended month and see if the healing will sneak up on me.

1 Like

Just read the full post, if ZP instructs the listener to find the solution to their issues themselves rather than attempting to clean sweep all the fear, then there have been a few developments in that area of “manifesting outside help”.

I’ll continue with Regeneration ZP and see what happens. You definitely can’t lie to ZP.

4 Likes

What were your results, if any?

Apart from the shift and not all healing related :

• Last minute work booking that took me to a different town for three days, free room fully comped
  • Kept completely calm on the job, when co workers are throwing wild tantrums
  • Felt extremely zen with the concept" you may not like me but I deserve to be here" (when Regen was stacked
    with Ascension).
  • Received a special commemdation at work for great customer service
  • Immediate relief with stress response sinus before it comes back after a few hours
  • a realisation that it’s going to take a make or break situation in order to grow as a healthy adult.
6 Likes