Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

Great. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Well. Now I bought the Elixir and I’ll try it together with Regeneration. Then I’ll write how it affects me.:hugs::yum:

3 Likes

Excellent choice! Looking forward to your journal entries.

1 Like

Thank you. :wink:

1 Like

So I tried the combination of Elixir and Regeneration and I have to admit that it has great power. However, in some way it irritates the negative beings around me and they then tend to attack me more. In addition, I felt better about Regeneration itself. Such a softer feeling. Please take my feelings as purely subjective.

3 Likes

If you open up a smoked filled room, a lot of smoke is going to come your way. That’s what’s happening now. All that shit is beginning to hit you in the face. You may find yourself more emotional, and more sensitive to other people’s behavior. Just be patient. It’s clearing out. The smoke is leaving the room as long as you keep that door open.
And I agree with you about regeneration. For me it was gentle and smooth running it solo.

6 Likes

It can be. In that case, I’ll have to wait until I’m on vacation. Because I have an enemy at work. An old complex woman who wants to negatively affect me and undermine my spiritual self-defense.

hi, i think you can judge by asking yourself this

"is there a lot of traumas, that ive been through in my journey into this life? if yes, and you have a lot of stories when you were a child or early school or high school, it would probably mean yes

the more traumas and negtive belifes the more resistance and more recon

or you can also judge by expermenting and you can switch over maybe every day if you cant run them both

like doing 1 day regen 1 day elixir

or 1 loop in the morning of regen 1 loop in the evening

have a good one pal

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I will try this combination more for cleansing when I have a holiday - peace and security. :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

I have serious issues when I run Regeneration and I’m not sure if reconciliation or a sign I need to continue with it and push through but for whatever reason Regeneration turns me into an emotional mess

4 Likes

Are you running it with Elixir?

In your case, I would probably also try to listen to Regeneration and the like, for example, on vacation. Just lock yourself in peace at home or somewhere and don’t let yourself be disturbed for three days to a week. I’ll try to do the same. :thinking:

2 Likes

I will try an intensive cleansing on vacation. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m running Dragon Reborn currently but yeah I get your point. The whole healing thing sometimes feels like it goes on forever. I so often struggle with having to do it because I didn’t ask to be fucked up but it’s my responsibility to fix it. That just feels like a shitty excuse to allow shitty people off the hook.
I honestly believe I would feel better if I could let go of any and all expectations.

4 Likes

And how do you feel about that Dragon Reborn? Does it help you? Are there results? Personally, I would not listen to anything that would not bring me any results or a feeling within a week at most.

1 Like

I know that feeling all too well about “it feels like it goes on forever”. However there are things you can do to fix it. Your dedication to running DR as you have is one such thing. You are reading. Journaling. Thinking. Being honest.

I don’t know if there is much you can do to speed it up. I can say that your idea to pair DR with Elixir was genius. As for Regeneration, I’m biased. I liked it and ran it because it was the best thing I found at the time. When DR came out, I went with DR.

I’d encourage you to think about running DR and ditch Regeneration.

Maybe pair DR with Rebirth, Sanguine, or Elixir.

5 Likes

Hi, I don’t have experience with Dragon Reborn yet, but I have to confirm that both the first and second versions of Sanguine Ultima have great power and help a lot against negativity, even the external. Against bad people and their psychic attacks. At least that’s how it works for me. :thinking:

1 Like

Can this help with traumatic scars?

Here’s what I would encourage you to think about:

Healing could be done in a number of ways.

Elixir, Rebirth, Regeneration, and Dragon Reborn are all designed to focus primarily on emotional healing.

You could pick one and try it for 28 days. Notice what you notice.

1 Like

Went to sleep after a loop of regeneration.

Had a dream, where people were confronting me for not believing in my abilities to get difficult things done.
In my dream, I was admitting to their accusations.

Can I conclude that as a work of regeneration?

5 Likes