Main Dev. Thread -- Regeneration and The Elixir

Cool cool :sunglasses:

Just keep chugging that thing

1 Like

This thread is making me more interested in DR as well, LOL!

1 Like

Congrats Bro

1 Like

@Sub.Zero THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WAS SEARCHING THIS THREAD. Good to know. Thank you for sharing your experiences.

My girlfriend asked me to find her a subliminal that would help her with her emotions, anxiety, etc. I started her on regeneration. She’s been listening to it diligently for the last two weeks. Her anxiety has been THROUGH THE ROOF since listening to it though. As the sales page for Regen says… “You will experience your trauma and face it.”

Did she run any regeneration at all, or was it exclusively ElixirU? And what prompted you to go for the elixir over Regen? Do you think I should replace Regen with the Elixir for her, or just add it on? Maybe Maybe only listen to Regen a couple of times a week as something akin to a booster for the Elixir, rather than the other way around?

@SaintSovereign this is great to know. How does Rebirth fit into this framework of understanding… would you say it starts at the past and works it’s way to the present?

@RVconsultant just like my question to Voytek, I’m curious why you’re choosing Elixir over Regen as a first sub. Should I switch the sub that my girlfriend is listening to from Regen to Elixir, add it on, or leave it as is?

Overall, I’m thinking that one way to describe it is that Elixir is more positive while Regen causes you to “face your traumas”

2 Likes

She can stack both and see how it goes for her. If it was still harsh she could just give up on Regen. Regen and the Elixir is a great combo.

1 Like

Bruh, she’s taking rest days, right?

Don’t know if she’s new to subliminals, but one or two loops in a week are enough for some people.

Make sure she takes rest days, man. Especially for someone dealing with anxiety. They sometimes have a tendency to overdo things because they’re so highly motivated to get more control over the threatening (internal/external) circumstances that make them feel scared and worried.

Let her know that the times between listening are when the positive changes and growth are really happening.

Maybe she’s already doing this, but just wanted to make sure.

5 Likes

Yeah lol when I introduced her to subs, I was very clear from the beginning that it’s 5 days on 2 days off. She was listening to 5 loops PER DAY until I asked her about it… so we dropped that down to 2 loops per day, but now we’re going to drop it to one loop of regeneration 3x a week and one loop of Heartsong.daily.

She is new to subliminals, yeah. You hit the nail on the head, she’s hyper motivated to get control over threatening circumstances that make her feel scared and worried… in this case, her own (mostly imagined or overblown) “inadequacies.”

3 Likes

Thanks, man!

What @Palpatine said and because I’m biased about Regeneration. As much as it helped, I found it draining.

1 Like

@robbycityfc

Please consider 1 loop a day maximum for now.

@Billions

Perhaps take a week off if someone is experiencing a lot of distress. Perhaps her motivation is better placed on rest days rather than listening days.

2 Likes

i think 5 of my friends and family just joined sub club :joy: im so excited to share this gem with close ones

i think it would be a great idea for you guys to expand in the future and add different languages

i can help you with the arabic department :sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Hello. I just wanna tell you that Regeneration works for me very very fine. I was quite emotionally burned out after many internal and external struggles, and this quite renewed me. Now I use it in combination with two more programs until I have a custom built. I will add that it also helps in the renewal of the physical body.

3 Likes

How so? Can you share results specific to the physical?

2 Likes

Each person is unique. However, I feel a feeling of regeneration on my physical level as well. I would describe it quite as well as the feeling of restoration of physical well-being and energy mostly. :wink:

3 Likes

Great to hear that, @Dajardd. I must confirm that there is a feeling of renewal with Regeneration (I used it along with Elixir which subclub highly recommends). A very calm, healthy confidence and centered healing feeling.

I did Elixir + Regeneration for 30 days and it was a very consistent and rewarding experience.

3 Likes

And would you say it’s a lot to know, the combination of Elixir and Regeneration? Much more than Regeneration itself? :kissing:

Personally the combination was pretty light. Didn’t feel it was heavy at all. But it depends on the person of course.

According to the Elixir sales page: “Elixir will help you root out any and all insecurities, limiting and negative beliefs, pain, negativity, and traumas. Combine Elixir alongside Regeneration for both deep and wide healing and watch carefully how you react to it… since healing is not always easy”

According to me though, Elixir and Regeneration complemented each other and made it easier.

I even have a journal for it:

3 Likes

Definitely. When I was just using Regeneration, it made me feel calm as well.

1 Like

One thing we have to also remember, is that we both used QV1 at the time. I wonder if that would make a difference in the amount of difficulty or recon someone might experience using both together?
I’ve wondered that since we upgraded. Sometime in the future I plan on redoing some Regeneration and adding Elixir to the mix.

2 Likes

That’s a good point. My theory is that it will hit hard in the beginning but with enough rest days, it will be okay and we will get results faster.

2 Likes