Luther's 2023 journal

Yes, you’re referring to this post.

In my opinion, yes Primal would be the fastest but note that this isn’t based on actual experience. It’s a theory that’s primarily based on

1. Primal’s objectives

- Eradication of social anxiety and approach anxiety in particular (mental worry and anxiousness over every detail in the interaction).

- Create a mental shield against any and all forms of perceived rejection — never feel sad after rejection, or let a past rejection prevent future romance / social attempts.

Primal has the clearest and most concrete objectives out of any other product for the purpose of which you’ve mentioned.

1. Primal has a stronger focus on its objectives than Primal Seduction

So in theory it would be the fastest.

3 Likes

thanks for explaining.

i think i understand now.

so you yourself have not used primal but based on sales page it seems best?

did you yourself have approach anxiety before primal seduction and it helped you with that?

or are you someone who never had any significant problems with approach anxiety even before subliminalclub?

1 Like

yes basically lol

Before I ran Primal Seduction I was very afraid of approaching women lol.

I was running Wanted and I would get lots of IOI’s (indicator of interest) from women. They would stare at me, give me the deer in the headlights look and etc.

However, they weren’t approaching me and I would shit my pants at the thought of approaching them.

I then decided to start running Primal Seduction and it helped me open up towards their direction slowly. Increased my charisma, approach confidence and helped nullify my fear of rejection. This combined with taking action, helped me a lot.

Just running Primal Seduction alone should boost your approach confidence, without even seeing any results. Because you’re backed by one of the most powerful PUA products on probably the surface of the earth. It’s like going to slay a Dragon but you’re not as afraid because you have Excalibur in the back pocket and you know it. The outcome or process no longer matters because there is auto-calibration and your subconscious mind is now on board. Suddenly there is no way to do wrong, if you truly understand the process that is occurring. There is only inevitable success and progression. When you anchor yourself to this, you become almost invincible in your growth.

7 Likes

do you mind explaining you mean here?

what do you mean by “combined with taking action”?

also, how would you rate your approach anxiety before and after primal seduction.

if 1 is unable to approach even when the girl is giving you clear and obvious IOIs

and 10 is you can approach anyone,anywhere.anytime

on this scale of 1 to 10, where would you say you where before primal seduction and where are you now?

also, how long would you recommend someone run primal seduction to see results for approach anxiety? how long did it take for you to see results for this?

1 Like

Does it require any base(ascension or emperor for example) tho or it can be run directly ?

1 Like

Running the sub combined with being around women, talking to women, flirting with women and approaching women lol

Before Primal Seduction, like a 2. I could force it but it would be awkward and shit LOL.

After Primal Seduction, maybe like a strong 5. Your average pick-up artist, like those PUA gurus that go around approaching attractive women.

The reason why I have it at 5 is because it’s still very vanilla, meaning it really depends on who is around as well as the environment. If it’s a quiet place and lots of people are around, then yeah too much social pressure that would give me anxiety. 5 is like the standard, confident to approach any women but in ideal situations. Luckily, Primal Seduction seems to manifest those ideal situations or rather situations that are most suitable for your growth.

If you’ve ever been walking around somewhere and seen a really attractive woman. After Primal Seduction I could go right up and approach them without issue. On a 1 on 1 level. The more you get away from the isolation and 1 on 1… that would be where I get weaker. So not at the anytime, anywhere yet.

That being said, lol. After many months of Khan, I’m like a 9/10. My confidence now is a bit weird in an ungrounded way. It’s like dissociative confidence (is that a term?). Confidence that makes you weird, I don’t know how else to explain it. Khan is not a joke lol. You ever see these guys that are a little strange and seem to talk to everyone? I’m that guy lol but I don’t do drugs, it’s all through my beliefs and how I interpret shit. Life is my drug lol. If you want god-level confidence and I really mean god-level then Khan is the program to run lol but expect to get a lot of recon in that growth process. Khan doesn’t care about comfort zones and all of that lol. Right now I can approach women in any place with high social pressure, even if it’s not appropriate and without care if people will judge me.

You start to love people so much that you don’t give a fuck about them.

In terms of the concept of judgement, the thought process of Khan is just strong and dissociated from how people think… you going to know that people are looking at you or judging you and in your mind your sense of self just overrides them in a fashion, its like

“and…? yes…? what’s up…?” and then everyone goes back to their whatever lives and you go back to kicking ass lol. Arrogant and impatient confidence but more defensive than imposing. It’s like frustration with the feeling of giving fuck. Like, you just don’t care in the moment. You can’t be ordinary for that, you really have to shift in your internal framework in a way that gets you out of your comfort zone and out of the realm of typical society. It probably manifests differently for everyone but for me it used my spiritual beliefs. Khan confidence takes over rooms and it sometimes feels inflated because it’s not something that’s typically acceptable. These subs have loosened some screws and people around me have noticed. In a good way through LMAO. I think lol. But hey it works.

Also Khan is like socially and seductively just a different level. Primal Seduction will level you up but I feel like it has a cap or at a certain point you will get crazy recon.

At a certain point for the crazy shit… you’re going to need deep identity shifts and all crazy stuff.

Early on in Khan I would manifest situations where I’m around multiple women showing me interest… where it’s just us… and yet I would still wimp out. Later on in Khan I manifest the same situation but I intuitively just start throwing sexual innuendos without even thinking

run it for 6 months and take action as best as you can, you should see good results.

for me i saw results (inner changes) after 1 loop lol

8 Likes

this is all my opinion:

The base thing has to do with recon.

Example: Someone runs Emperor and experiences tons of recon.

Then they start thinking “oh maybe I should just take smaller steps to Emperor and develop a foundation first then it will be easier”.

Emperor will level you up to the level up emperor, regardless of your foundation or base. It’s just that it’s going to be a more recon (and therefore difficult) journey.

The same applies to Primal Seduction. You don’t really need a base/foundation.

“I need a stronger base/foundation” is a synonym for “I can’t handle this level of change, it’s too much for me”.

so it depends on the individual lol

7 Likes

you have an amazing ability to explain things bro.

posts like this are why i have spent hours recently catching up on your past posts.

this is extremely helpful and i sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share such valuable information.

i saw from your past posts that you did not really run all 4 stages for khan.

which stages of khan do you recommend to reach this level of social freedom?

also, how would you compare female attention of primal seduction vs khan?

i ask because i saw from your past posts that you only approach girls who show interest first which makes sense.

i understand that khan gives you 9/10 social freedom and primal seduction 5/10 but how do they compare in terms of which results in more IOIs and which gets you IOIs from the women you want most.

hopefully this makes sense.

4 Likes

stage 4 because it has everything except the breaking down/healing… lol

khan is stronger attraction

its probably the same, it depends on your development

the more you develop, the more ioi’s you get and more from the women you want

lol cheers thanks for the questions champ

4 Likes

Manifesting money is really easy lol. Once you get it going, it’s kind of baffling how easy it is.

The universe is merely a reflection of your internal reality.

So if you want to attract abundance and want things to work out for you financially, then you simply make your internal reality abundant. Sounds simple as 2+2=4 and it is. However, most people have too much fear and it manifests as getting in their own way. Not wanting to let go of beliefs… or making their internal reality based on the external, etc, in other words they don’t know the game or how to apply it lol.

When I was addressing my wealth issues, I remember reconciling shit related to the first 20+ years of my life being indoctrinated by everyone around me that “life is hard”, “it’s rough out there”, “making money is hard”, etc.

What a load of crock hahahahaha

9 Likes

Yeah I explained here a little lol

Men who approach women who have shown zero interest in them are just flat out weird.

An IOI is the most basic level of attraction. If you can’t even get that from a woman, then you’re not supposed to annoy women who want nothing to do with you.

This is what they teach in PUA groups, they teach you about numbers and opening/closing. They don’t teach you about raw attraction because they can’t. They’re unattractive and read a bunch of books as a coping mechanism, plain and simple. Have to make up for it somehow, lol.

Not only is an IOI the most basic level of attraction, but they are the easiest form of attraction to get. If a man isn’t getting IOI’s from women, he should go home and work on himself… not try and approach women. I really don’t understand people’s mental lmao.

The reason why I adamantly keep telling people to only approach women who have shown interest around here, is because it’s extremely easy to get that to the point where you don’t have to do a dumb coping mechanism. There are so many attractants: WANTED, Libertine, Primal, Khan, Emperor, Ascended Mogul etc.

A quick and easy way to determine if you’re an Alpha Male is if you get IOI’s from women. Women are subconsciously wired to respond to Alpha Male energy alone. Just the energy. So if you have the energy, you should be getting looks.

7 Likes

wow I didn’t know you could PM yourself on here lol…

I’ll just use that as a private journal haha

2 Likes

Only issue I see with this is some women have microscopic levels of IOI and you either need healthy self worth to trust your intuition or a really good read on women. Like that meme on women shooting their shot, just standing near a guy and then getting frustrated when he doesn’t approach lol. I think having the freedom to approach whoever you want is the ideal scenario. But I imagine with what you’re talking about here you smile or make eye contact, see if it’s mutual, then head over. Not like ignoring all body language from the woman and trying to win her over. The more I think about it, it seems like a lot of PUA tactics might be a consequence of being autistic. Not even in a disrespectful way, but having routines and canned lines, not having a natural grasp on body language, this tendency to group women into all one category and map out an elaborate structure of how they think or act. Very very unnatural.

5 Likes

if i asked you as a thought experiment…

based on what you know how would someone go step by step about manifesting 1 million dollars using subliminalclub

let’s say the person just graduated college with a computer science degree andis currently making $80,000 a year as a low level develloper at microsoft.

this person wants to generate a million dollars as fast as possible, where should he start?

EOG stage 1? mogul? something else?

btw, i ask all this because you seem to have amazing knowledge and i think an example like this can give you a framework to more easily communicate the great knowledge you have in a way that is easier for us here to understand.

hopefully this makes sense to you.

2 Likes

Absolutely true. It’s a lack of understanding social environments, social cues, etc. It’s only going to get worse, as people dwell further into letting technology dictate every part of their life.

Would love to hear a trademark Luther rant on the prevalence of autism nowadays.

1 Like

Probably EOG stage 1 because it’s the most focused on removing wealth blocks.

This is what I would do, it’s extremely simple:

1. Have a clear wealth goal (in this case $1 million dollars) that you review daily.
  2. Use any wealth subliminal and consciously guide it to your wealth goal.
  3. Use basic manifesting techniques daily towards your goal (visualizing, feeling, etc)… you can also use Ascension Chamber to make it easy.

This is all you have to do and this is how easy and simple it is. It has a 100% success rate if done consistently regardless of who you are or where you’re at.

The thing that fucks people over 99.99% of the time is the process that subsequently begins. They self-sabotage mainly due to lack of knowledge.

When you go about manifesting a clear goal (it doesn’t matter what it is), your subconscious internal framework begins aligning itself to what you’re manifesting.

Internal Framework = Your outer experience/reality.
Internal Framework = (thoughts, subconscious beliefs, emotions, feelings, etc)

The universe is merely a reflection of this Internal Framework.

So if you are making $80,000 and now want the experience of $1 million dollars… your Internal Framework is going to have to change to reflect that.

Experiences are just that - experiences. Expressions of infinite possibility. There are infinite realities.

If you want to experience a different reality, you’re going to have to change your internal framework to match what you want. This means changing your subconscious beliefs or sometimes even completely upgrading your internal framework altogether. This means reconciliation.

Anything along the lines of “this shit isn’t fucking working”, “I don’t believe this is possible”, etc.

This is all reconciliation. Most people when it comes to manifesting “crazy” shit are so deep into limitation (all self-imposed) that they self-sabotage themselves before getting results. They can’t go the distance with their own manifestation and this is mainly a culmination of things such as:

• a limited understanding of themselves or of how reality works
  • subconscious fear of their own power
  • fear of change (however fear of change is not what people think it is. Fundamentally, it’s a fear of your own power but that’s a deep concept)

Also, most people quite simply just don’t know how anything works (mind, manifesting, reality, etc).

I’m just a random guy on the internet though. Don’t take my word for anything, use your own logic and discernment. I don’t care much about trying to convince anyone of my views because it offers me no benefit. If someone has a “wealth wedgie” (my new favorite term) then that’s on them to figure it out.

9 Likes

these new modules are pretty badass looking lol

1 Like

do you mind answering the question i asked here with the restaurant owner here: What does ascension chamber do?

it’s related to what i quoted

1 Like

how would you rank there in terms of power as an attractant?

from reading your posts it seems khan is #1 but im very curious for example if emperor generates more attraction then primal seduction for you.

can you please give us your ranking of subliminalclub products in terms of what is most powerful attractant for you?

are you comfortable sharing how much money you have manifested since you learned this?

1 Like