Luther's 2023 journal

Your story is truly inspiring.
Could you please give us the timeline of your listening and for what?
I mean something like this
1 year Emperor
0,5 year Wanted, PS
2 years Khan

etc.
thanks.

4 Likes

Hey there Luther, as a guy who is currently in his early 20s now,

1. What advice would you give to someone who is trying to achieve similar results like you?
  2. What mistakes or missteps have you made that could have been easily avoided that you would like to warn others of?
  3. More personally to you, having achieved most of the things you wanted now, where do you see yourself in 5 years?
3 Likes

Off the top lol (this is very rough):

2017-2020 A LOT of healing traumas, emotions, spirituality exploration etc

Early 2021 found Subliminal Club

April 2021 - November 2021 = Emperor (7 months)

November 2021 - May 2022 = Wanted (8 months)

January 2022 - May 2022 = Primal Seduction (5.5 months)

January 2022 - March 2022 = Chosen (2.5 months)

May 2022 - June 2022 = GLM (1 month?)

May 2022 - July 2022 = PCC (2 months)

May 2022 - July 2022 = Libertine (2 months)

May 2022 - November 2022 = Khan (6 months)

November 2022 = Emperor/Mogul/RICH (1 month)

December 2022 - December 2022 = Emperor Black (2 weeks LOL)

January 2023 - Now = Khan (2 months)

January 2023 - Now = Chosen (2 months)

6 Likes

These are some good questions, I have to think about them lol, will get back to you

3 Likes

youre the best

2 Likes
1 Like

Main advice is know what reconciliation is and donā€™t be afraid of it.

Lol main mistake is being rude to people when I was in recon. Probably shouldnā€™t do that hahah

In 5 years, I donā€™t even know. Iā€™ll be real with you, I feel like a brand new person every 6 months lol.

The shifts are deep hahaha

5 Likes

How much of that do you feel prepped your mind for the subclub subs?

1 Like

Iā€™d say that the preparation helped me handle the recon better. So I didnā€™t self-sabotage or anything, I was able to just trust everything.

Subliminal Clubā€™s subs work quite profoundly but the only thing is the recon lol (I think haha)

3 Likes

This whole journal and these posts are the most inspirational stuff on this forum for me. Thank you very much for your sharing your stories of transformation. They help me to endure recon, keep journaling and take more action.

3 Likes

I want to make a custom!! and I want to do something CRAZY

LOL

I want to try True Sell, Daredevil and Inner Circle.

1 Like

Okay, scratch that lol. Did some readingā€¦

Definitely want Inner Circle to expand my social circles like crazy.

Might swap Chosen with Inner Circle.

So my stack will be Khan + Inner Circle +ā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to drop Chosen right now and run strictly Khan Stage 4 for a week. Iā€™m going to consciously guide it towards social manifestation and see if I have any success.

Then Iā€™ll make adjustments from there.

3 Likes

Bout to tune in to this UFC and then go monk mode for the rest of the week. Lol

God bless everyone. Dear readerā€¦ I love you hahaha

5 Likes

We love you too bro, enjoy your weekend!

1 Like

Was I the only who tried to push on the three dots expecting it to expand like magic revealing the third program :laughing:

1 Like

this forum is too funny sometimes LMAO, i canā€™t i just cant hahahhahaha :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Time is too valuable to be wasted lol

Iā€™ve been focused on only intaking information that gets me closer to my goals or has to do with my goals. Seems to be working lol. Also helps to learn more about things that can be applied to enhance your life or knowledge base.

Not just random shit but things that are relevant to real-life and apply to the most people. Life skills and life knowledge, etc. I think itā€™s good to get ahead in whatā€™s normal.

Way too many people invest their intelligence into shit that doesnā€™t matter. me included lmao

Expanding your knowledge makes you more versatile and more powerful.

Also, when you put your intelligence into stuff that grows you, it feels even more amazing. It truly feels like your leveling up like a video game character lol

6 Likes
2 Likes