What does ascension chamber do?

i read the sales page over and over and still do not understand how and why to use this title.

for example, if someone is a restaurant owner and is running mogul and rich to increase his business.

the restaurant made $100,000 profit in 2022 and the owner is hoping mogul and rich will help him make $150,000 profit in 2023.

how would adding ascension chamber help this restaurant owner?

what would it do to help in a situation like this?

4 Likes

From my understanding, it is an esoteric title. So basically if you are using a stack, you use AC once a week with them but you don’t passively listen to it, you do a manifestation method of your choice, or simply meditate to it with your goal in mind. That’s why it was 7 minutes and i think it was intended to be 3 minutes at its final form.

So for your example, if a person wants to increase their profits from the restaurant, they use mogul and rich regularly, then once a week they use AC while doing Neville method of manifestation for example, entering SATS, having the feeling of making $150k profit in 2023 while listening AC in the meantime. This way you are linking that $150k profit with the subliminals you are listening, consciously guiding the subliminals to the outcome you want.

But like i said, its my understanding of the product, i may be wrong. Maybe someone who knows more can tell you more.

13 Likes

I also still need to understand what that sub is and it is supposed to do.
@Fire or @SaintSovereign : can we have more details?

2 Likes

@JKL’s answer is spot on.

3 Likes

i think adding objectives would help.

In my understanding and experience it creates a inner shrine in Which manifestation and meditation is turbocharged.

Almost like you would meditate in a holy temple or something .

1 Like

Creates a bridge between conscious and subconscious mind it seems according to the description?

Revelation of Mind does this as well.

1 Like

Your mind creates and attracts stuff.

This process of creating and attracting is called manifestation.

How does your mind do this? Lots of ways. Therefore this “is an advanced title, with multiple use cases and strategies for use”.

Each approach to manifestation is called a ‘modality’.

There’s one modality that you’re already using. It’s called ‘playing subliminals’.

From this perspective, you can just use Ascension Chamber as a Results Enhancer.

With this approach:

• choose your goal
  • play the sub related to your goal
  • work on achieving your goal
  • play Ascension Chamber to make you even better at creating and attracting what will help you reach your goal
    (In this version, it will just seem that the sub is working even better and that you’re seeing more results.)

Other people like to ‘go under the hood’ a bit more, and work with the mind and manifestation through other modalities. Prayer. Hypnosis. Writing Statements of Intent. Visualization. Vision Boards. The list goes on and on.

They’re all ways of working with your mind’s ability to ‘create and attract’. Ascension Chamber will help with all of them.

Use the default way: play a sub and focus on creating what you want

Use some of the other ways: [fill in the blank]

In short: This sub facilitates and enhances Manifestation and Conscious Guidance. So you can use it whenever you’re manifesting or consciously guiding. Once you’re clear on what those two things mean, then you’re good.

And if they seem a little bit weird? You’re probably on the right track.

9 Likes

do you mind explaining how/why chamber title would help the restaurant owner in my initial post?

1 Like

Hey brother,

I won’t explain; but I will imagine and describe. Hopefully that also works.

Results grow out of your mind. Ascension Chamber tills the soil and puts Plant Super Grow in the soil.

So the restaurant owner.

He made $100000 last year and wants to make more this year. He plays Mogul and he also plays Ascension Chamber.

• Ideas start coming to him. All kinds of ideas.

• He starts to provide free meals to emergency workers and homeless shelters. He has no idea how this will help but he’s feeling really confident about all of his ideas so he just tries it.

• He gets the idea to get lunch and catering contracts with construction companies. Providing their daily lunch options. They spread word about the great food and more people start to go to the flagship restaurant as well

• Successfully bids for and gets 2 or 3 corporate catering contracts. Yes!

• Meanwhile a journalist finds out about the charitable meal donations and does a piece about it on the news. The piece goes viral online and now more people are going to the restaurant.

• The innovative business model used at the restaurant in which every employee owns a share in the business has produced a really special work culture. Staff all seem to take great pride in their work. Customers can feel the difference.

• TED talk time.

• and so on.

The restaurant owner is working, managing, cooking, creating from a place of great self-efficacy and creativity. The work is both lucrative and passion-filled. The ideas keep coming. They don’t always work. But most of them do. Every time there’s an obstacle; it’s followed by yet another innovative idea or solution.

People wonder: is it his great attitude? Is it his effective business management. Is it how he takes great care of his people? Is it the constant stream of innovation? The evident pride in high standards?

Who knows?

Maybe it’s all of it. But one thing’s for certain. There’s a lot more greatness on the way.

And that fertile ground of ideas? That endless flow of innovative creation? That internal workshop for building new things? That hotline to the creative Source? That seeming direct connection to opportunities?

All helped by Ascension Chamber.

5 Likes

I’m not sure i understand how/chamber is helping here.

everything you described could just be mogul.

i’m trying to understand what/how adding chamber would do something mogul does not.

can you point out what part of your example is directly an effect of chamber instead of mogul?

for example, if someone runs mogul and diamond and notices better sex with his wife then he knows that is diamond.

in your example, i do not see what chamber is doing for sure like diamond is in my example.

hopefully this makes sense.

2 Likes

Tl;dr: it enhances results.

That’s what I get from all these posts here.

Possibly creates a bridge to the subconscious and enhances results.

Is that wrong?

1 Like

best answer is “try it and find out for yourself”…

I have ascension chamber in a custom and what it does for me is this

Get clear what I really want and strip away what I don’t want.

Then get conftable happy that I can have it

Then my wish to have this particular thing fuels my happynes

Total conviction it’s possible for me

Relaxed Optimismus

Turn to other task I have to do this day with a super good feeling ( it’s more of a happy guessing when it will come to me)

Then action towards my desired thing

Get it

Super happy

1 Like

Ascension Chamber enhances the internal process of the sub.

1. It enhances the internal processing of the subliminal
  2. It elevates your awareness of how the internal process is being carried out
2 Likes

Ascension Chamber works with manifestative capacity and skill. These are internal. But manifestation is a little culturally unusual.

Imagine going to 1530s London and trying to talk to someone on the street about the SPF level on your sunscreen. The person doesn’t even know what UV rays are and when you start explaining that, you’re going to sound crazy. Concepts like ‘UV rays’ and ‘Electromagnetic radiation’ are still culturally weird in 1530s London. Concepts related to Internal or Consciousness processes are a bit similar in many cultures today.

The weakest sciences and ideas in our modern cultures are the ones related to internal processes and consciousness. (It’s only been a decade or so since scientists have started to be able to use the word ‘consciousness’ without a bunch of infrared rifle targeting laser dots popping up on them. Career suicide. This is an area in which our advanced cultures are frankly kind of primitive.) So most things that are Internal in nature are going to seem kind of weird and difficult to pin down.

But not everything internal.

Here’s something that might make it a little more accessible.

Forget about Ascension Chamber for a moment.

Imagine that your restaurant owner is playing Mogul and is getting great results.

Profits have gone up by 50%. Incredible success. Yes!

Now, imagine that your restaurant owner begins to play Limitless. Or Quantum Limitless.

How do you think that one of the Limitless programs might affect his direction and his results?

Similar to Ascension Chamber, Limitless and Quantum Limitless are also Internally-oriented programs; but they focus on internal processes that are a little bit more culturally recognized and ‘normal’.

So, how do you think that accessing the abilities and capacities opened up by Quantum Limitless might influence our restaurant owner’s approach to business success?

Once you can think of this, it’s just a hop, skip, and a jump to get to the areas that are opened up by Ascension Chamber.

5 Likes

Sorry if it has been answered.

You could add AC to your stack even if it contains 3 titles?

1 Like

Yep, and only run it once per week.

1 Like

Thank you, my friend

1 Like