Luther's 2023 journal

wow I didn’t know you could PM yourself on here lol…

I’ll just use that as a private journal haha

2 Likes

Only issue I see with this is some women have microscopic levels of IOI and you either need healthy self worth to trust your intuition or a really good read on women. Like that meme on women shooting their shot, just standing near a guy and then getting frustrated when he doesn’t approach lol. I think having the freedom to approach whoever you want is the ideal scenario. But I imagine with what you’re talking about here you smile or make eye contact, see if it’s mutual, then head over. Not like ignoring all body language from the woman and trying to win her over. The more I think about it, it seems like a lot of PUA tactics might be a consequence of being autistic. Not even in a disrespectful way, but having routines and canned lines, not having a natural grasp on body language, this tendency to group women into all one category and map out an elaborate structure of how they think or act. Very very unnatural.

5 Likes

if i asked you as a thought experiment…

based on what you know how would someone go step by step about manifesting 1 million dollars using subliminalclub

let’s say the person just graduated college with a computer science degree andis currently making $80,000 a year as a low level develloper at microsoft.

this person wants to generate a million dollars as fast as possible, where should he start?

EOG stage 1? mogul? something else?

btw, i ask all this because you seem to have amazing knowledge and i think an example like this can give you a framework to more easily communicate the great knowledge you have in a way that is easier for us here to understand.

hopefully this makes sense to you.

2 Likes

Absolutely true. It’s a lack of understanding social environments, social cues, etc. It’s only going to get worse, as people dwell further into letting technology dictate every part of their life.

Would love to hear a trademark Luther rant on the prevalence of autism nowadays.

1 Like

Probably EOG stage 1 because it’s the most focused on removing wealth blocks.

This is what I would do, it’s extremely simple:

1. Have a clear wealth goal (in this case $1 million dollars) that you review daily.
  2. Use any wealth subliminal and consciously guide it to your wealth goal.
  3. Use basic manifesting techniques daily towards your goal (visualizing, feeling, etc)… you can also use Ascension Chamber to make it easy.

This is all you have to do and this is how easy and simple it is. It has a 100% success rate if done consistently regardless of who you are or where you’re at.

The thing that fucks people over 99.99% of the time is the process that subsequently begins. They self-sabotage mainly due to lack of knowledge.

When you go about manifesting a clear goal (it doesn’t matter what it is), your subconscious internal framework begins aligning itself to what you’re manifesting.

Internal Framework = Your outer experience/reality.
Internal Framework = (thoughts, subconscious beliefs, emotions, feelings, etc)

The universe is merely a reflection of this Internal Framework.

So if you are making $80,000 and now want the experience of $1 million dollars… your Internal Framework is going to have to change to reflect that.

Experiences are just that - experiences. Expressions of infinite possibility. There are infinite realities.

If you want to experience a different reality, you’re going to have to change your internal framework to match what you want. This means changing your subconscious beliefs or sometimes even completely upgrading your internal framework altogether. This means reconciliation.

Anything along the lines of “this shit isn’t fucking working”, “I don’t believe this is possible”, etc.

This is all reconciliation. Most people when it comes to manifesting “crazy” shit are so deep into limitation (all self-imposed) that they self-sabotage themselves before getting results. They can’t go the distance with their own manifestation and this is mainly a culmination of things such as:

• a limited understanding of themselves or of how reality works
  • subconscious fear of their own power
  • fear of change (however fear of change is not what people think it is. Fundamentally, it’s a fear of your own power but that’s a deep concept)

Also, most people quite simply just don’t know how anything works (mind, manifesting, reality, etc).

I’m just a random guy on the internet though. Don’t take my word for anything, use your own logic and discernment. I don’t care much about trying to convince anyone of my views because it offers me no benefit. If someone has a “wealth wedgie” (my new favorite term) then that’s on them to figure it out.

9 Likes

these new modules are pretty badass looking lol

1 Like

do you mind answering the question i asked here with the restaurant owner here: What does ascension chamber do?

it’s related to what i quoted

1 Like

how would you rank there in terms of power as an attractant?

from reading your posts it seems khan is #1 but im very curious for example if emperor generates more attraction then primal seduction for you.

can you please give us your ranking of subliminalclub products in terms of what is most powerful attractant for you?

are you comfortable sharing how much money you have manifested since you learned this?

1 Like

With Ascension Chamber, he should reach his goal faster and more powerfully. My impression of Ascension Chamber is that listening to it basically focuses your subconscious manifesting power, etc and all of that towards your conscious goals/desired manifestation.

3 Likes
  1. khan
  2. wanted
  3. primalseduction

Khan doesn’t have looksmax like WANTED but in a strange way it does… it makes you more sexy and handsome through aura and all of that lol

5 Likes

very interesting.

so libertine is not even top 3 for you.

is libertine #4?

what about emperor?

1 Like

exact numbers not really LOL. I don’t know if that’s a smart thing to do hahaha

if you’ve read all my posts though you can probably piece it together. I’m not rich but i’m above average class. I live comfortably enough to stagnate which i’ve had to grow out of. By end of this year I hope to be in the next level

I’ve applied this since having low income in relation to using subs. It’s just basic manifesting lol

4 Likes

Emperor is a beast lol

3 Likes

Yes it wold probably be #4,

My top 3 is based on what I used the most and seen the most benefit from in terms of leveling up my romantic/sexlife.

Emperor didn’t do that much for me, but it helped me level up as a man haha

Wanted helped me manifest my girlfriend, although Emperor may have played a part and perhaps the foundation of Emperor played a part in helping me as I began to focus on my romantic life. Perhaps also Emperor helped guide me to Wanted in that it was time. I try not to overthink things though lol

and with Wanted+Primalseduction I just kept going and ascended to a new heights

Khan is at the top because, well the situations you can manifest on khan are next level… i don’t know if Wanted can do what Khan does lol

6 Likes

Done lol. Finally after a lot of research and reading hahaha

1 Like

I’m aiming to have this car before the summer lol

Time to put my manifestation powers into action!!

power

2 Likes

is this article talking about when you say here: How to Achieve Stretch Goals – Steve Pavlina

1 Like

I skimmed it, it’s a good read. He used the term “Vibration”, I try to stay away from those terms because it’s New Age. When some people hear these terms their brains immediately shut off because they are so conditioned.

Looks like an article from 2011, so pretty impressive of you to find that. As you can see, this stuff isn’t new and is everywhere.

However, guys like the one who wrote that article and most people in general have what’s called a vague understanding. Bits and pieces.

Imagine if I show you a car engine.

The difference between me and most people is that I know the full extent and precise mechanism of how that engine works. Most people have merely a vague understanding.

My understanding is 100% which means a 100% success rate.

Other people’s understanding involves less than 100% which means they have room for error, which they quite often make.

An example of this is, take affirmations and visualizing. It’s not about the affirmations or visualizing, it’s about generating the feeling. The affirmations and visualizing are tools to help you generate the feeling.

You would be surprised in how many people in this “realm” lack the total understanding of this most basic and fundamental mechanism. You can say all the affirmations you want like a robot but if you aren’t generating the feeling… then you’re just blowing in the wind. Same with visualizing.

See, if you know the mechanism, you can maximize the process.

When you don’t understand the precise mechanisms, then you can fuck up the process by not doing things correctly.

When it comes to this stuff, there is a trifecta I call Know/Trust/Apply.

The biggest reason why people fail, is because they are lacking in one of these 3.

Someone might know enough but not trust it or apply it.

Someone might trust it but not know enough or apply it.

Someone might apply it but not know enough or trust it.

Someone might know enough and trust it but not apply it.

Someone might know enough and apply it but not trust it.

Someone might trust it and apply it but not know enough.

When you know enough, trust it and apply it, it has a 100% success rate.

I happen to know it, trust it and apply. That’s literally all I do. I’m not special, I’m just precise and understand how shit works… and I do the work.

Anytime someone fails when it comes to this stuff, it’s 100% of the time because they are lacking in 1 or more of the Know/Trust/Apply.

7 Likes

if it’s all about feeling then is subliminalclub not enough?

because for me different titles make me feel differently significantly.

for example, i feel completely different on sage immortal compared to emperor.

so if i understand you correctly and it’s about generating the correct feeling for your goal then subliminalclub should be all we need to achieve our goals.

so someone would just need to use the title that generates the correct feeling given his goal.

am i understand you correctly?

1 Like