Luther's 2023 journal

if it’s 100% then anything should be possible even huge goals.

does that mean you could use this method to achieve massive goals like becoming the president of a country or a billionaire or the CEO of microsoft?

1 Like

in regards to feeling, i was talking about affirmations and visualizing in the basic manifesting/selfhelp world and as well as when it comes to manifesting specific goals

For subliminals, they work differently because they go straight to your subconscious mind, so for sure subliminal club is enough

yes, anything is possible lol

2 Likes

It’s possible and you can do it, but remember the process.

Internal Framework = Your outer experience/reality.
Internal Framework = (thoughts, subconscious beliefs, emotions, feelings, etc)

If you don’t believe on a subconscious level (congruence) that it is possible for you to become the CEO of Microsoft, then that is going to get reconciled in the process.

If you subconsciously believe that you are a powerless victim/ape human, then expect to upgrade your awareness. It depends on where your at and what changes need to happen in your internal framework.

When you generate and hold the feeling of being the CEO of microsoft (you can even pretend, to generate the feeling)… that feeling generated in your mind and body is equivalent to setting a new “set point” in a flow meter or setting a new temperature in your temperature application.

New agers would call this “Vibrational frequency” or shifting your vibration or whatever. Notice that my explanations are very mechanical and logical, I don’t have to talk about vortexs and confusing “vibrations” and whatever the fuck that they talk about, lmao.

They always complicate shit for absolutely no reason, because they don’t know what they’re talking about.

“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” - Einstein

Haha but yeah, you then undergo a process where your internal framework changes in order to match the set point.

Most people don’t understand what’s happening and they self-sabotage/quit.

Any type of fear, doubt, limiting belief, etc in your Internal Framework will get reconfigured, very similarly to what you experience when using subliminals. You might get frustrated, angry and or even depressed in that process.

Most people when they have these “insane” goals go through reconciliation and quit by giving into some recon such as “this is dumb and impossible”. Their internal framework is too weak and can’t handle it.

However, if you do go through with it, you’ll manifest it but only based on what you can handle. Things will start lining up, synchroncities, people popping up, opportunities, networking, etc etc so on… you know the game lol. This is also where people quit, because they don’t understand how reality works. Sometimes things in their life might fall apart and they basically panic and wimp out (lack of trust and knowledge). Like I said, they can’t go through with their manifestation lol

7 Likes

first before i continue, i want to start by thanking you again for your willingness to answer all my questions; im learning a lot and this is very helpful.

secondly, i do not want to take over all the space in your journal so please do not hesitate at anytime if you need me to stop.

ok now let’s continue if you are still willing.

ok this is perfect.

let’s go back to my example with the guy making 80k out of college and wants to manifest a million dollars as fast as possible.

as i said i think most people understand better with examples which is why im approaching it this way.

ok so since subliminalclub is 100% all that is needed as far as tools, let’s talk about what this guy would need to do exactly.

so he starts listening to eog stage 1.

should he listen to that solo?

how long should he use the title?

and what other actions should he take?

start reading business books?

go to rich areas of town and try to befriend millionaires?

attend business conferences?

watch interviews of fortune 500 CEOs?

in a step by step way, what would the guy making 80k a year out of college need to do to manifest 1 million dollars?

thanks again for your time.

2 Likes

By the way, I also do this same method to heal myself lol

I have what you would call perfect health and many years ago I was bedridden.

This is extremely advanced for this forum, but the Internal Framework = Outer experience/reality, also applies to health problems. The totality of it is 100%. I don’t talk about this often for obvious reasons, lol

When you go about healing yourself, you also get reconcilation and have to upgrade your awareness… Expect to congruently (subconscious framework) let go of limiting beliefs and etc such as

“this is not possible”, “i am powerless in my condition”, etc.

The universe is merely a reflection of your internal reality and it’s not an exaggeration, at least in my opinion(lol) and experience.

4 Likes

I don’t really care about thejournal, I write stuff about how I’ve been eating peanut butter or shit lol and mainly post random music in here. I have a serious update and cool result every now and then but most of my journalling is offline, especially because I swear alot LMAO

I don’t mind, we can also go in the PM its up to you haha

2 Likes

When I was running Emperor//Mogul and with the subs I’m running now, what I do is

in the morning I review my wealth goal (GPS system for the subconscious mind and subliminal) and then everything sorts itself out. It actually doesn’t matter what, you do, you will get to the destination. You just have to be consistent.

in my opinion, anytime you go about manifesting wealth, you always need a clear defined goal for the subconscious to work with. Without clarity, you lack focus. Everything is through you, the subconscious mind is an extension of you.

you will basically get driven by inspiration and you just have to go with the flow, take action on pings, etc

it helps to be in an open state and just do everything, lol. I do this to make sure i’m not in my own way haha

i can’t give you steps because you are basically asking for the “how” and

1. its not something you focus on in manifesting
  2. its different for everyone

your subconscious mind will guide you to the things that are best for you and reaching your goal

7 Likes

Been doing this as well with my health, I’m never sick anymore. If I get the slightest sensation of being sick, I just go; Nope, not having that one, reject, abort lol, I just make fun of it. And if people say to me that this is impossible or not the way things work… I just say to them; not with that attitude :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

gif

3 Likes
1 Like

@Luther24

what do you recommend for optimal listening time?

for example, if i want to run primal seduction solo, do you advise…

2x15 min every other day?

1x15 min every other day?

1X5 min every other day?

something else?

there seems to be no consensus right now, so im wondering what you would recommend to someone running 1 title.

There actually is a consensus, it’s here:

For Primal Seduction solo,
"

If you’re listening to a single Zero Point title, the pattern is exceptionally easy:

Listen to 1-2 loops of the title, then take the next day off. Do this for roughly three weeks / 21 days then take five days off. That’s it. To illustrate:

• Day 1: 1-2 loops
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1-2 loops
  • Day 4: Rest

… and so on. After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off. "

1 Like

The official listening recommendations are the most reliable listening patterns to ensure results. They’re created by the people who know best - Subliminal Club, as it’s their products.

If I go and buy a car and the 1 or 2 people who actually designed and created the car give me specific recommendations on how to use their car… the most logical thing to do is listen to them.

They know best. They are literally experts in their craft, hence why their car is state of the art and demolishing competition. If you are to deviate from their recommendation… quite simply, you better know what the fuck you’re doing. Lol. I say that in that manner… because if you deviate while not knowing what you’re doing… then you risk butchering your results.

this is just my opinion,

For most people, they should start with the official listening recommendations and move from there to find what works for them.

4 Likes

i agree 100%.

it’s just that even they have been recommending people use less then that article.

for example, i looked all day today to get a consensus and could not find a single person using 2x15 min

even people using only 1 title are listening to a lot less than that article recommends.

i would not be surprised if soon official recommendations change to less.

but yes i agree to listen to support article and that is what i do so i guess i was asking if you would advise to go less then that like most people seem to do.

2 Likes

Lol, well they have another article

where they talk about lowering exposure time. also, in the other article they touch on increasing # of rest days

they also tell you how to rotate stacks and etc

I would just read everything in support hub and you should be good to go, it has everything lol.

Please feel free to reach out to us again or re-open this ticket if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

Luther24 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Have you ever tried Stark?

1 Like

of course lol, who hasn’t :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like