Noaha's ramblings

Solace isn’t panned, it was just recorded in nature with very little alterations (outside of what Dolby’s API does).

That being said, everyone’s trying to deconstruct Solace and Zero Point trying to figure out how it works. Our tech is built on years of customer observation and feedback, with five people constantly working on improving it.

I’m amused at the number of people doing this, because it means you’ve succeeded in creating an amazing product.

As for whether I think anyone will succeed? Let the odds ever be in your favor. :wink:

4 Likes

Just to be clear, I am not trying to deconstruct anything. I was merely curious about a very audible part of Solace to know whether or not I had a significant hearing imbalance.

I am curious why you think this is one of the most advanced things ever said. It seems Neville is saying that the emotions a person lives their life feeling, also manifest on the outside, visibly on their body. Many authors in the New Thought theory say this. For example, each disease may have a corresponding spiritual meaning, like migraine as having “lost touch with your purpose”. I don’t know if this is true, but I definitely do agree that a lot of diseases may either be psychosomatic in nature or be possible to treat psychologically through altered ways of thinking. Hypnosis clearly demonstrates that a human stores and saves every state ever experienced in the subconscious mind and through hypnosis can bypass the left hemisphere and recreate that state in the right hemisphere. There are some people that can get drunk without alcohol with self-hypnosis. Anyway, I don’t know enough about this topic to really comment; I don’t know if all disease is caused by internal issues manifesting outwards. A lot of people also say that diseases are sometimes planned by faith – the Higher Self – as part of the Life Plan. This I do not believe. I try to maintain a balance betwen science and esotericism. It does seem that an inherent part of a human’s genetic system is connected to the mind, as the study of epigenetics has shown. The things we eat, think and do activate and deactivate genes every day. “Genetic” no longer means “inherited” the way it used to.

3 Likes

Wow. You know your shit. I wasn’t expecting that at all LMAO!!

I’ll reply in a bit (just ate /kirby and too lazy to write paragraphs at the moment lol)

1 Like

Just a note, everyone: I posted this in jest. I was actually in a rather playful mood, thinking someone would spar with me about it a bit.

1 Like

The program foobar2000 has a plugin that can let you set how far into a track you want to listen before it skips to the next. It’s a little difficult to use but immensely useful: foobar2000: Components Repository - Skip Track.

To use it, simply select all tracks and add the tag “SKIP” with the setting “0:05:00” if you want to do a 5-min loop, or “0:00:40” if you want to do a micro-loop (compensating for the ~10-second fade in at the beginning).

It is very fascinating, for instance, to put foobar2000 on shuffle when it’s doing microloops. 30 seconds of random tracks, not knowing which you’re being exposed to. I don’t recommend doing this, but it IS fascinating. :wink: @SaintSovereign, what’s likely to happen if you do this? I hope you don’t mind me asking. If you want I will stop sharing such experiments on the forum.

Edit: with the SKIP setting of -0:00:10;0:00:40- it is absolutely seamless and you can’t distinguish when it skips to a new microloop. It starts 10 seconds in and ends 40 seconds in.

3 Likes

Reading this was very eye opening and It made me realize that I’ll be able to get to the root of my problem if I keep using LBfH.

1 Like

Perhaps Dragon Reborn would be the most powerful program for that.

2 Likes

By the way, random idea:

Daredevil, Sanguine, Chosen Way Of Nature, LBFH and Aegis Survival Instinct, are very interesting subliminals for a potential stack for a person who isn’t interested in attention, wants to stay calm at whatever life throws at him.

I recently came to the conclusion that if I give healing subs one year exposure I’ll probably solve most my issues in my life.

Not just health.

Because it sets all bodies congruent within you.

1 Like

Since this thread will be all opinion, here’s mine:

From the material I have read so far, this seems to be correct (hypnotizing people and getting thus into contact with the person in spirit states). However, the healing method is the same, isn’t it?

Let’s say your life path was designed to go through a lot of shit as a child/growing up. This left marks on your body. The lesson then is to find faith in yourself and higher realms and via that, heal your issues.

It’s actually the same thing.

The latter knows more, the former can explain it easier.

But we call anything magick/estoeric we can’t understand. Yet, if it works, that just means, science has yet to catch up to explain it.

Some holistic people (a proper institute) found out we have a certain fluid percentage in our body, that if you measure it you can predict with 99% accuracy if someone WILL get cancer and also HEAL existing stage 4 cancer. They did it with over 90% success rate.
Still, the question is, WHY does that fluid become “sour” (I am butchering the actual terms, just watch Thrive II Documentary on thriveon.com )? Most likely because any of our bodies, spiritual, mental, emotional, physical, are not aligned.

In other words, I agree with y’all.

3 Likes

If one were to build a device to can permeate a person with this etheric substance you could alleviate and cure most diseases. In some form Wilhelm Reich had build such a device and he ended up dying in prison.

However, no device is required as the Heart naturally generates these fields through it’s corresponding aura. Also Sages of the past cured numerable humans, merely by transferring this etheric force from themselves into the other person — herein lies also the secret of the miracles performed, and often spoken of within the scriptures.

Nothing is truly hidden, if one truly opens their eyes and looks we can observe the secrets of the universe, life and consciousness surrounding us, and ultimate set ourselves free from the many limitations nowadays imposed on us.

We should all strive to seek knowledge and illuminate our minds so that we can fly above the many terrors agonising our contemporaries who are led to believe their is no cure to their suffering.

That’s what I love about this community — the willingness to look beyond what is generally accepted and make up for ourselves what is true and false using personal experience and sane logic, reasoning as our scale and compass. As we keep walking and expand your awareness eventually we must reach the ultimate — the illumination of our mind, and ability to perceive the truth as it presents itself within all that exists.

And what better way to do it than as a community, their is strength forming a group, and solace in knowing you are not alone in a search which many of your beloved friends probably cannot phantom or relate with.

Because the Truth is not some obscure thing, it is rooted in all of creation as all of creation has come and is manifested from this Truth.

I have been contemplating a little bit on this and came to a deeper understanding and realisation for the requirement of the Forum Policy that Saint and Fire felt obliged to impose on us as a means to regulate this search so that it does not become a horrifying nonsensical chaotic mess that can deduce from the experience of the whole. Instead, it should be seen as a sort of moral obligation we have to our fellows so that none gets derailed into ungrounded delusions that are not rooted in some form of reasonable logic, and assures that we all remain united as a tight knit community with deep aspiration to unravel our lives and experience into something more meaningful and with greater freedom to explore.

I feel that programs such as Love Bomb for Humanity, will truly help us to achieve this by allowing us to focus on the believes and understandings of others that we can relate to and build rapport and connection through, instead of focussing on differences, incoherent believes and prejudices which are yet to be reconciled.

To be on a search together, contributing what pleases each other, instead of challenging each other to impose believes and notions that one or the other may have yet to see or to disprove.

For we are all in a path, and where one may be grown roses the other may have grown tulips that we must see that we are both gardeners, and that we are both in love with creating a beautiful garden and unite in this understanding instead of comparing our tulips to another’s roses.

I can feel Love Bomb for Humanity playing a big role in this insight, as it seems to inspire these forces within me where I’m able to accept both myself and others while seeing that at our root we are all truly indifferent. To remove the identities, associations, badges that border us from connection with each other on a transcendentally.

In a world where it becomes more and more clear that the majority of the people have thrown in the towel when it comes to answering some of the elusive questions that obsessed our yet to “mature” minds, in such a world chaos must reign because people have given up the heretofore incessant flame that sparked their Soul into curiosity and a desire to reach out and search for more.

No wonder people become depressed thinking their very compressed and limited experience is all that their is to find in live, yet truth be told their is a whole entire existence awaiting for them to be explored — this little realisation alone may restart their engines and clear the it from all accumulated debris.

If just shallow few of the human earthlings takes responsibility to reignite this search it may trigger and global search and awakening that will draw to us the necessary forces to move us into a greater existence and unshackle us from this insidious imprisonment as slaves to a construct / system that contributes to nones well-being and happiness besides a few parasites that control the monopoly.

So run Love Bomb for Humanity and spread some love because their are people in desperate need of it, to set apart your differences and acknowledge the fact that we are all members of the same cosmic family, and with an unconditional love as a species that ties us together.

3 Likes

This Shuffle Strategy is very, very effective.

It causes the “ZP Perception Shift” to kick in, in a matter of minutes.

1 Like

Most likely, R E C O N C I L I A T I O N. lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m in the ER for my 6th or 7th tonic clonic seizure this year.

I might add Paragon to my stack to prevent seizures in the future.

I won’t go into too much detail but suffice to say I have amnesia, stopped breathing according to my family members, and wanted to die because of the confusion and nausea afterwards.

Now I’m fine.
It seems I’ll need to quit my antidepressants. I’ve been investigated for epilepsy but all tests negative.
The cause is probably my meds.

3 Likes

I was diagnosed with epilepsy and prescribed Keppra, an antiepileptic.

I’ll quit mirtazapine, but keep taking fluoxetine.

How are you now? How is the new medication working?

2 Likes

Thank you for asking.

I am doing fine and the new medication is working well. I don’t even notice it, so that’s good.

I am excited to try out Paragon.

2 Likes

Weird. I turned my headphones arround and suddenly it’s like my entire listening experience to subliminals has changed. My left ear hears a detail that I didn’t notice before; it’s like some sort of noise.

I’ve always thought I’ve had a hearing imbalance, but it might just be the way each ear is hardwired to its corresponding hemisphere. It’s well-established that each side perceives sound differently and this can even affect perception.

It’s not just sound: if I really relax and focus on where my consciousness is, it feels more to the right side of my body than the left. It’s like I’m “looking” through my right side more. Quite interesting stuff.

Turn your headphones around and turn your life around?

2 Likes

What do you mean turn your headphones around

I think the same thing is happening to me.

2 Likes