Luther's Khan journal

I’m in it for the long run and not necessarily for scoring women. I was interested if @Luther24 discussion on Personality → Social Fluidity → Escalation → Seduction → Technique would benefit indirectly from the stack.

1 Like

Well thanks mhen

At first I couldn’t tell if you were playin’ with me as a due give back for me bothering you a few times lol
I woudn’t say that I’m proud but I’m glad I had the opportunity to understand better where those thought of yours are coming from with this last post of yours and this notion of PG-13

Seing through that lense your move make a lot of sense
I wouldn’t know where to stand if I presented this forum ahahah I’m proud of being part of it yet it has come only after many years of digging (almost as soon as I had access to internet on my own so almost half my life) so my mind was already ready for that type of informations and interactions, so yeah presenting it to someone completly unaware that anything is possible really is not the easiest thing, especially if we aim at integrating a new member with interactions…

Anyway even If I’m having some “friction” discussion with you from time to time, I’ve always enjoyed reading your repports or other more profound post and found great motivation within them to stand still with my stack to acheive results I crave

You’re inspirationnal and I’m not afraid to tell you that I’ve learned through you, so whatever end decision you take
I’ll always be glad to read from you

1 Like

From my experience running Emperor + Stark.

It absolutely destroys your libido and desire for female interactions.

Granted WANTED definitely helped that aspect be nullified.

Basically I just think there are much better titles for female seduction than Emperor + Stark.

Personally I’d run either Emperor OR Stark + Primal OR Primal Seduction + WANTED

1 Like

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

3 Likes

You think it’s reconiliation?

I was wondering if it’s just a realignment of what’s important now vs what’s important later.

Since core focus isn’t sexual in Emperor or Stark.

The Personality is more than covered on Emperor + Stark + Wanted.

You’ll unlock your masculinity and dominance while exuding a powerful aura of sexiness. That combined with the insane personal magnetism from Stark should make you very attractive to women, simply through your congruent personality. You’ll also have the aura of tantalizing mystery from Wanted and the improved physical looks.

Social Fluidity is there too, especially with Stark. The ability to persuade and charm others while having reality bending confidence is going to translate socially. The Stark halo effect automatically makes everything you do socially more receptive. The increased intelligence should boost EQ as well so that you can social calibrate better and read social cues. The leadership traits of Emperor and Stark should automatically make you have high social IQ. You will navigate conversations effortlessly is in the description for Stark.

Social Fluidity is mainly about how capable you are socially. It’s about social calibration and smoothness. Not being awkward and not having social anxiety. It’s not necessarily extraversion but more like social confidence, IQ and but just being socially adequate in general. I’d say it’s covered by Emperor + Stark.

Escalation is a toss up with your stack and it’s the most dependent on the individual.

With Emperor + Stark + Wanted, you’re going to no doubt receive a lot of attention and attraction from women. If they approach you, then Escalation doesn’t really matter. If they aren’t approaching you but showing immense attraction, then all you need is the confidence or lack of fear to take advantage of that.

Getting over approach anxiety and the fear of rejection may or may not be addressed. The best subliminal to really zap those things as fast as possible in my opinion, is Primal.

Emperor does mention Seduction in the objectives but it’s very basic:

Improve and enhance your seduction and sexual skills — perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina, overcome premature ejaculation.

You also have the hot and cold seduction of Wanted ZP.

So to sum it up:
Personality and Social Fluidity are definitely covered.
Escalation is a toss up.
Seduction is there but not crazy. Probably suitable for your needs.

The main thing lacking is Technique, but one doesn’t really need technique in order to have an abundant romantic life. Technique is like the comprehensive version of Seduction. Everything is precise, advanced and understand on broad level. That’s why it’s last in the continuum. It’s for the serious seducers that really want mastery. You’d have to run S&S or P&S to really learn that, in my opinion.

7 Likes

Excellent…Excellent…Excellent reply @Luther24. You have a great gift for explaining things! Don’t ever stop posting. LOL.

The goal of my SEW stack is to redefine my frame and greatly improve my social game. I call it the building blocks for bigger and better things. That is why I am committing a minimum 6 months to this stack.

So, if I am able to mold my Personality and Social Fluidity with this stack, I will be exactly where I want to be. In time, I can incorporate PSS, Libertine, and Diamond, etc. to reach the outer end of the continuum.

I’m going through them in order as recommended lol

Going to run my stack for the next 3 months and come back with a summary.
I have a custom idea in the works that I might pull the trigger on within the next 1-2 months.

Long live SubClub! :point_up:

4 Likes

RIP this journal… cant wait for the ressurection

You running anything else besides Khan?

1 Like

libertine power can corrupt lol

1 Like

I have 2.5 months to plan out a custom.
It’s going to be a WANTED custom and I think I have all the modules and everything figured out.
I’m pretty set, but I think I’m going to wait a bit and see if my intuitions change anything.

2 Likes

Share with us your custom idea.

1 Like

In a bit lol

Friend, not everyone is at your stage.
Some just started, or started a few weeks ago.

Reading these results keeps them being on the subs.

Sure, shiny object syndrome is a thing, and I am VERY guilty of switching subs all the time, but maybe this is a learning phase we all need to go through. People told me all the time to stick to a sub. Only when I was in SHIT recon after listening to 5 subs in 2 weeks, I was like “Bruv, maybe you should stop trying to circumvent recommendations.”

Some lessons need to be learned the hard way.

It was actually YOU who got me to run a foundational sub (GLM) for months which brought me insane results.
Yes, technically I did switch because of you, but it was INSANELY helpful. Because this has had INSANE deep changes so far, to focus on the foundation.
Your insights changed a lot of thoughts of mine about the subs, how to run them, what to focus on, etc. So it DOES help.

But maybe I am already too far ahead also, idk. Just my thoughts.

7 Likes
May be a little sexually explicit

I’ve been building Libertine’s aura for 1 month now. I have it stacked with Khan and PCC.

The aura is no joke, lol.

One of my “friends” who is an IG model has been trying to get me to accompany her to a social event that’s in about 2 weeks. I don’t want to go because I’m not into the whole social media influencer realm and I don’t know anyone that’s going to be there. I’m pretty sure that she just wants to show me off to everybody so that she can boost her own status/ego. PCC is firing off on all cylinders lol. She’s done stuff like this in the past and I was completely unaware of it.

A few days ago she invited me over to her house because she had friends over and wanted me to meet them. I walked into her house and I realized that her friends are also IG models lol. I felt like a total Khan just chilling with all of them and I could feel the Libertine aura dripping everywhere. Sexual tension was through the roof and my friend started acting up. I made out with her in the kitchen in an effort to calm her down but it seemed to make the Libertine aura stronger.

I’m not sure what happened but it’s like the momentum of whatever energy was created in making out with her didn’t go down but started to snowball and affect her friends. As if it started to spread in a chain reaction. IOI’s started to get crazy. 1 of her friends was just staring at me with lust in a very clever way so that her friend couldn’t see what she was doing. Women are so deceptive to each other, I love it lol. I just nervously laughed and nodded at her and she kept staring into my soul like she wanted to take me upstairs into the bedroom and devour me. I legitimately didn’t know what to do which is really rare for me. In 1 on 1 seduction, I’m a wizard… but escalating group sex is absolutely terrifying and I have a lot of work to do. When I got up to leave, they didn’t want me to go lol. I got all of their numbers and the 1 who was ogling me hard has been texting me non-stop.

It’s pretty crazy how all 3 of these subs just manifested in a way that connects to each other.

I’m going to dip from the forum for a bit and return when I have my custom.

19 Likes

Wanted custom looking crazy :laughing:

3 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Please close this journal when you’re free , thanks

Last comment!