Building a New Life in California with Stark - Emperor - Wanted ZP

Things are really looking up for you, bro. All the best to a fresh, new start.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lion. I feel very inspired. I am also inspired by the stories I read on this forum and how helpful and supportive people on here are.

2 Likes

Love your choice in sub stack. Hate your choice in moving to California.

That place needs to be removed off the face of the map.

1 Like

All the best to your Journey

1 Like

Thank you.

Thank you. Cali is not for everyone.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s beautiful. But it’s poorly run and the amount of taxes you pay for what you get isn’t worth it… but that’s most of the USA now.

1 Like

No problem. CA has the highest gas prices in the land and high taxes. However, it also has great weather, plenty of wealth opportunities, a high intellectual base with an emphasis on education, parents who will spend good rates on tutoring, beautiful women, great outdoor sports, year round outdoor living, great beaches and hiking, etc. I’ll be renting so no property tax and I usually buy online, so not much in sales tax. BTW, I currently live in the Greenwich, CT area and that ain’t cheap either.

1 Like

So does Miami :sunglasses: and 0% state income tax

Felt a strange urge to watch the movie “Fifty Shades of Grey”. Not for the sadism. More for the style, seduction, affluence, and power.

1 Like

I am following this thread cuz I will be doing the same ie moving to a new country where I will have to rebuild everything in my life: find a good job, build a social circle from scratch, create a lifestyle, etc. From zero in da pocket.

1 Like

Miami is a fun, sunny, hip, and sexy place with a wonderful vibe. It’s a model haven with a great fashion sense. Miami University used to have a reputation as a football and party school; now it’s next to impossible to get in. Trust me, I’ve tutored plenty of kids who want to go there.

I also feel Miami is a younger person’s town. Absolutely amazing if you’re single and in your 20s or 30s. I am older than that; to me, the OC is a perfect place to settle.

Hi @Martin. We will pull for each other. Haha.

My advice is to start building your frame and mental picture now. Imagine everything going your way: health, looks, apartment, clothes, job, wealth creation, social circle, dating life, sporting life, night life, entertainment, etc. There are a lot of pillars to build out. A frame you want to forge.

That is why I am running my current stack. You should think about what subs will help you get where you want to go, stick with that stack, and start forging the frame that you will take with you to the next destination.

2 Likes

One piece of advice I would give to anyone. Hone in on every sub in your stack and find people on the forum who have successfully incorporated (are congruent to) that sub. Forum members are not writing to brag about their exploits; they’re writing to teach and be inspirational. They are thoughtful and introspective. They have documented success. They have expertise that they are willing to share with everyone. Thus, you will be inspired by their journals and gain wonderful insights.

My current stack is Stark-Emperor-Wanted. The journals/commentary of @Invictus, @Luther24, and @Billions have been very helpful. Apologies if I missed anyone.

1 Like

I appreciate your comment :pray:t3::heart:

And regarding the Stark and Wanted combo, I don’t know if you have kept up with this, but here:

1 Like

That’s expected as people don’t yet understand the paradox of congruence when it comes to ZP.

If someone runs Wanted ZP for 12 months and writes crazy stories, people will suspect that they are making shit up, not understanding (due to their own lack of congruence and understanding of how ZP works), a subliminal like Wanted ZP will absolutely annihilate any need for validation seeking.

You’ll literally be unable to operate within that realm and if you try, then recon will annihilate you for not facing yourself.

One can’t be a congruent coquette that is attractive to women with low self worth and trauma, it’s literally impossible. Wanted ZP will address these issues (often brutally) in their entirety as they are an obstacle to the intended goal.

Nobody can run from ZP and that’s the beauty of it. Lol

That’s a killer stack by the way

7 Likes

Thanks. I have been following your journals. You have used several combinations of S-E-W. I believe you built your base/foundation on them. Not sure if you ever ran all three concurrently like I am now.

BTW, I have Sauvage cologne by Dior. Not sure if that was your inspiration.

2 Likes

I actually did use the 3 of them once, was pretty good, but then I was testing out the mind’s eye stuff as a booster, so I couldn’t really judge it much.

However, in the period I used the combo (I think it was like 2 weeks), I felt like it had a very good bit of everything one would want, but it was a bit intense in terms of energy (and made my hangovers worse), but it also made me feel like I was invincible, no matter what I did, and socially I was dominating every interaction, to the point I felt like the edge was a bit too much because I started to feel bored with being the one who initiated talks, because people just felt like letting me always lead the conversations (and that’s kinda boring to me, because then people come off as NPCs :rofl:).

It’s a funny story :rofl:
I was wondering about the name, then went out with my girl, and coincidentally had Sauvage on, and she was like “I don’t care if it’s the perfume or your aura, but I want you to…” (followed by some words that are too indecent for the forum :rofl:), so that lead me to name it Sauvage :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks. I read your comments about incongruence in the Wanted ZP thread. I agree with you.

Understand that switching to the Wanted life requires transition and hard work. I am undergoing the transition now and catch myself thinking incongruent thoughts. For those that are more “evolved”, I hope they have patience as others are putting in the work to adopt the Wanted life. :smiley:

1 Like

Wanted to move this to my own journal in case @Luther24 shuts down his journal. This is his reply to my question about my stack.