Luther's Khan journal

May be a little sexually explicit

I’ve been building Libertine’s aura for 1 month now. I have it stacked with Khan and PCC.

The aura is no joke, lol.

One of my “friends” who is an IG model has been trying to get me to accompany her to a social event that’s in about 2 weeks. I don’t want to go because I’m not into the whole social media influencer realm and I don’t know anyone that’s going to be there. I’m pretty sure that she just wants to show me off to everybody so that she can boost her own status/ego. PCC is firing off on all cylinders lol. She’s done stuff like this in the past and I was completely unaware of it.

A few days ago she invited me over to her house because she had friends over and wanted me to meet them. I walked into her house and I realized that her friends are also IG models lol. I felt like a total Khan just chilling with all of them and I could feel the Libertine aura dripping everywhere. Sexual tension was through the roof and my friend started acting up. I made out with her in the kitchen in an effort to calm her down but it seemed to make the Libertine aura stronger.

I’m not sure what happened but it’s like the momentum of whatever energy was created in making out with her didn’t go down but started to snowball and affect her friends. As if it started to spread in a chain reaction. IOI’s started to get crazy. 1 of her friends was just staring at me with lust in a very clever way so that her friend couldn’t see what she was doing. Women are so deceptive to each other, I love it lol. I just nervously laughed and nodded at her and she kept staring into my soul like she wanted to take me upstairs into the bedroom and devour me. I legitimately didn’t know what to do which is really rare for me. In 1 on 1 seduction, I’m a wizard… but escalating group sex is absolutely terrifying and I have a lot of work to do. When I got up to leave, they didn’t want me to go lol. I got all of their numbers and the 1 who was ogling me hard has been texting me non-stop.

It’s pretty crazy how all 3 of these subs just manifested in a way that connects to each other.

I’m going to dip from the forum for a bit and return when I have my custom.

19 Likes

Wanted custom looking crazy :laughing:

3 Likes

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Please close this journal when you’re free , thanks

Last comment!

Not really :smiley:

1 Like

Posting after closing, now that is how you win the “last comment” game. :wink:

Good luck on your journey, Luther!

7 Likes