Long washout experience šŸ™ƒ

Iā€™m on day 11 of washout from full loops of Stark Seductress & LBFHā€¦

I have been experiencing quite the vivid intense processing dreams. I find that a lot is happening even with almost 2 weeks since exposure.

Iā€™m waiting until January 1st to resume listening.

I feel myself becoming even more disciplined with my daily spiritual practice and my duties as a mom and home renter. I find myself cleaning my house more. Way less procrastination. Manifesting clients with basically zero effort. Just showing up as my wonderful Stark like seductress love bomb for humanity self. :sweat_smile: I had a client pay me extra twice in 1 week. They had me there for a first time deep clean followed by a return to just focus on trim and doors.

I feel all the love from my parents which used to be extremely uncomfortable being on the receiver end of that. My childhood wasnā€™t always the easiest. My stories were fabricated by my parents and my siblings have way different memories than I do of it all. I still donā€™t even know the full truth of what happened. It doesnā€™t really matter. I have become more loving of the past. I donā€™t try to force the repressed or suppressed memories up to conscious level anymore. I frustrated myself in therapy as a teen over that. It now happens more naturally as I continue doing the self love work.

I find people are more generous and loving with me. I do find that I have basically zero tolerance for shitty behaviour. I find that my psychic gifts have enhanced. I have clairsentience & clairvoyance for sure. Iā€™m extremely intuitive. Iā€™ve had many prophetic dreams. I see right through people which can be uncomfortable at times but I quickly shift out of the discomfort reframing it as that of being a powerful woman. These can be gifts and tools or weapons. I have the choice. I can imagine lovingly and reiki blast them instead of judge in unloving ways.

Iā€™ve been sitting with the thought, how long do subs work after removing exposure. I think that once you integrate and embody the objectives of the title, that they could potentially stay with you for a lifetime. Maybe giving yourself a boost every so often when needed. Maybe not. Some titles are obviously easier than others.

I feel like I want to listen to seductress for life. Endless possibilities with it.

Iā€™ve become less addicted to my time spent here. Now itā€™s becoming an enjoyable experience again. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Wow thatā€™s awesome to hear

I used to have a theory this is what happens!! Glad youā€™re out here reaping the ā€œother sideā€

2 Likes

I think subs remain for about 12 days after our last exposureā€¦although the effects are permanentā€¦the growth is still occuring for 12 daysā€¦why do I think this? What I post below is from support on stack rotationā€¦

"When washing out for five days after a 21 day cycle (as stated in the listening guides here), you must take an additional seven days of washout / non-exposure from the title you intend on rotating. You need at least 12 days of non-exposure between the original title in your stack and the new one.

This allows the ā€œsubliminal bloomā€ from the original track to occur and settle before adding new subliminal scripting from the title youā€™re rotating inā€¦"

Of course this is just a guessā€¦not a hard factā€¦and its probably different for all of us depending on what we have listened to and how much we listened etcā€¦but I find it interesting that it matches your experience of an 11 day washoutā€¦

And also in my personal experience there was a two week period of continual growth in the areas of my sub goals after stopping all sub useā€¦

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this?

The titles intended on rotating?

The excerpt is from that support article. The article is detailing the best way to rotate a new title into a 3 sub stack-not to run a 4th sub but to run a new sub in your 3 sub stack. The key is how to switch one of your titles in the three sub stack for optimal results and minimal recon. So itā€™s from the frame of maximizing bloom while diminishing recon by giving the previous sub you were running optimal time to function and ā€œclear outā€ before adding a new one for your mind to process.

2 Likes

This may be useful for newer users as opposed to experienced users. Maybe not though.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Day 13 of wash outā€¦.

Was last minute invited to my ex fiancĆ©s parents house today for gift opening and breakfast. Everyone was so pleasant. Generous kind and warm welcoming. My ex was even striking up conversation with me. Noticed I wasnā€™t going into freeze mode.

His mom hugged me. :flushed:

It was a total 180 from previous years.

This is the same home I experienced a very traumatic experience 3 years ago just before Christmas.

I did not think Iā€™d ever forgive myself or them.

Thank you sub club.

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

The December Full Moon in Cancer encourages us to let go of excess baggage through silent meditation, thoughtful exchange, or spiritual practice . It serves as an astrological cue to reminisce about personal growth and acknowledge the transformative journey weā€™ve undertaken.

On point :ok_hand:

2 weeks of washoutā€¦ Feeling all the feels today duringthis cancer full moonā€¦ my sun moon mercury and mars are in Cancerā€¦ almost ā€œsheddingā€ time as wellā€¦ Quite powerfulā€¦

I sat here with my phone left in my bedroom dedicating the morning to uninterrupted yoga - postures, breath, stillness, mantra, mudra and deeper connection with myself in a non-violent way. A lot of my unloving, unkind, harmful thoughts/beliefs have surfaced quite rapidly during this washout periodā€¦ What once used to be a pattern of fight, flight, freeze has turned into feeling it all in the momentā€¦ right here, right nowā€¦ not escaping, distracting, avoidingā€¦

I am going to share some questions and thoughts here for whoever reads thisā€¦ I hope you will take the time to sit with them and meditate, maybe journal about itā€¦ maybe share here about it tooā€¦ Some unconscious things may surface to the conscious level for you to process and let go ofā€¦ to free up more space for the lovelyā€¦ the kindā€¦ the pleasantā€¦ the desirableā€¦ the yummy stuffā€¦

1. Am I scared of change?
  2. Am I holding on to what I believe I possess, in fear of losing it?
  3. Do I constantly try to freeze my memories, my body, or situations I experience?
  4. Do I wish I could go back in time, or prevent myself from changing?

As long as we avoid uncomfy feelings/thoughts, we stop them from evolvingā€¦ Do you want to be stagnant or escalate into motionā€¦ ?

The universe is in constant motion & so are weā€¦
We exist only in this momentā€¦
Impermanence is the core of our existenceā€¦
It requires great wisdom to accept itā€¦
This acceptance leads to an awakening of consciousnessā€¦

ā€œLet go of what youā€™ve been holding on toā€¦ā€

itā€™s time to feel the momentā€¦

Stop running away and vibrate your full presenceā€¦

By identifying what is happening in the body (without judgment), by connecting to the Earth, you will discover more about your emotions and limiting thoughtsā€¦

Consciousness rises to the sky and the boundlessly great.

Stop running, freezing or fighting yourself and the worldā€¦

Just be you here & now. <3

3 Likes
1 Like

I just read this and Iā€™m resonating so much with everything you wrote, thank you for all these inspiring words, itā€™s so helpful, feeling my true heart shine, any moment of pure presence is so precious, all the love sister!

1 Like

21 days of washout. Wow :star_struck:

I feel so much happening without actively listening.

I feel ready for this next phase on my subliminal journey. Super curious if Seductress Dark will take over my stack in place of LBFH or Seductress.

I have said how I will listen to Seductress for life but maybe SD will be my long term core title.

Not so sure.

Thereā€™s something about that title thatā€™s speaking to me deeply.

Iā€™ve been embracing the light for quite some time now, but feel thereā€™s power in the dark side too. :smirk:

Just because I was rejected, gossiped about, hated on, judged, ridiculed, not accepted, and all that other icky stuff, doesnā€™t mean I have to shrink myself or pretend to be something that I am not.

Iā€™ve been reading a really great book that speaks more about Fawn, aka ā€œpeople pleasing.ā€ To try preventing abandonment or discomfort, I would get into that state. This was a very hypervigilant state. I would study peopleā€™s behaviours and try reading their non verbal body language. Scan for potential threats and do what I could to avoid that. This isnā€™t so much what I do now but I find myself going there occasionally. Iā€™m much more aware.

It feels almost like Iā€™m going through another dark night of the soul. Much less intense as the first ones. The false self tries so hard sometimes to ā€œprotectā€ me from feeling good. Feeling good meant there would be consequences. Not feeling good was the familiar more so than not. The nervous system gets accustomed to those stress chemicals and craves them. Itā€™s an addiction.

Iā€™m rewriting my programming though. Cracking the codes! :sweat_smile::upside_down_face:

With awareness comes healing. ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹

I used to numb myself with drugs and alcohol. This month is 2 years without marijuana. That was my medicine for so long but also my poison. My crutch. My way to escape and evade. To hide. Drown out the noise. It always came back with a vengeance.

2024 ~ sober and pure in heart. :heart:

New beginnings.

Looking back with love.

Proud of how far Iā€™ve come.

I chose this lifetime to have hard lessons, hard losses. It was worth it though.

Teaching from my experiences. Itā€™s my passion.

Like I said in another one of my posts here, itā€™s time to stop playing small. Itā€™s okay if people donā€™t like me or agree with what I am sharing. Itā€™s none of my fucking business anyways.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Dark night of the soul number I donā€™t know :rofl:

Iā€™m sitting here crying as I reflect on my past experiences where I let fear take over, but also where I had really fucking cool experiences too.

I was a powerful manifestor. Iā€™d quickly attract numerous opportunities relating to my goals/objectives as an artist of music and writing. My perfectionism and traumas got in my way mostly though.

Even though that did happen, I was highly influential on my peers and others too. I was a trend setter. Innovative. Came up with cool ideas for people. I am still this way but I feel sort of lame. Iā€™ll be 37 this year. I focused so much on my kids and family life. The career I settled on for over a decade until 2022. I impacted many lives along the way.

It feels like Iā€™m dying in many ways. How many layers do we have to ourselves? :flushed: Maybe itā€™s a shed & release, rinse & recycle type thing! :sweat_smile: Or take out all the trash at once and light it up in flames as I watch the ashes blow away.

Iā€™m being a bear in a cave right now. Renewal and retreat. Relaxing until I start this next cycle on my journey. Iā€™m in pjs enjoying my mushroom coffee. I added chaga and turkey tail into the mix alongside my usual reishi, cordyceps & lions mane. Iā€™m loving it.

Thereā€™s gotta be something more for me other than what Iā€™m currently doing.

Being a mom to 3 kick ass kids says a lot though. Iā€™ve done really great with them so far. Iā€™ve been highly influential in their lives and thatā€™ll probably always be the way it is with them. Mama bear :bear:

Iā€™m riding the spiral like a spider or something like that. Weaving. :spider_web:

I have a gift with communication and must continuing nurturing that part of me.

I donā€™t wanna disintegrate and dissolve into the abyss of nothingness.

4 Likes

You changed skincare routine? Your avatar looks different.

Got my brows done yesterday.

Different is great. :+1:

You look lovely.

1 Like

IMG_0718

Took some small actions today in areas I procrastinated for far too long that will benefit my growth and expansion with YouTube.

4 Likes