Long washout experience 🙃

Those brows :+1:

1 Like

2 nights ago I had a dream I was in a castle like building surrounded by lots of people, some I knew and some I didn’t know. I was hanging from the top ready to fall and stopped myself from falling. That was crazy.

I felt something going on in my third eye chakra area before bed last night. Felt like psychic surgery was happening automatically. Removing stuff that needed to go. It was a strange sensation followed by relief after having what felt like a recon headache most of the afternoon. Not even sure how that’s possible 3 weeks into washout, but I can definitely feel stuff happening internally & on all energetic levels.

I will also credit my highly dedicated daily spiritual practice, as well as the non psychoactive plant medicines I consume. Holistically bringing myself to greater awareness and expansion.

Subliminals are my favourite tool.

Everyone is shifting around me in subtle ways. It’s awesome!

I feel all the love :heart:

I go in waves of various emotions and thoughts but eventually find myself on the other side of fear and more into faith and love.

3 Likes

Oh I forgot to say, I keep finding coins everywhere. For weeks now.

Found a quarter in the back of my Jeep last night. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I felt something going on in my third eye chakra area before bed last night. Felt like psychic surgery was happening automatically. Removing stuff that needed to go.

Lovely plants. Maybe you are already aware this year is a special year in the history of mankind and most humans looking to better themselves are receiving never seen before amounts of help from the universe. I personally cannot wait for this year to unfold!

I like reading your posts, they are soothing and filled with love and strength!

1 Like

Awww thank you ! :blush:

I miss making private YouTube videos for you guys, but that’s not allowed here.

Maybe one day there will be a video or audio option on here.

I much prefer sharing through the use of my voice and visual presence. I hate typing on this cellphone keyboard. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s maybe best, I would hate to fall in love with someone living on the other side of the planet.

1 Like

It’s with great sadness that I found out yesterday about the passing of my beautiful cat Karla, aka “the battlecat.” She was my cat from 2008-2021.

She was adopted by a “friend” in July 2021 due to personal family matters in my home after my separation. This was a very difficult decision to make. I feel some guilt right now.

I didn’t know she was sick. I also didn’t know she was brought to the vet or “put down.” I found out after my son had an intuitive nudge that we needed to see her which led to me contacting my “friend” only to hear the tragic news. I feel a lot of feelings right now and I am simply allowing them. This hurts a lot. I am angry that they didn’t think to inform me of her sickness or to give me the option to come say goodbye before she was put to sleep. I suspect that they weren’t caring for her very well. They also started letting her outside. Who knows what was really going on.

She passed away “peacefully” on December 23, 2023. She was almost 16 years old.

I’m so glad I got a tattoo of her.

I gave her an amazing life for over 13 years. We had so many cool memories. She was my ride or die until I couldn’t care for her anymore. I knew she was a special kitty. She had her own challenges relating to emotional and mental health. I know this probably sounds crazy because she was an animal. She felt like my first born child.

I feel some peace knowing her soul is free. She isn’t suffering anymore.

I’m going through waves of sadness.

The crazy thing is that I’ve felt like I am grieving since she died without initially knowing. Some part of me knew.

To add: this experience has revealed to me how far I’ve progressed with my healing. ❤️‍🩹

IMG_0749

IMG_0759
IMG_0762

IMG_0768
IMG_0772
IMG_0773

13 Likes

I’m very sorry for your loss. From the photos it looks like she had a ton of character to her. The bond between animals and humans is a special thing that goes beyond words.

3 Likes

Thank you. She really did.