Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Thanks to TWTP and Primal I see clearly how unfair an advantage over other people we have. :blush: They struggle with their limitations and habitual patterns, locked within a self-image they’ve crafted for years, slaves to outer, unknown forces whilst we forge our destiny, we grow and thrive.

16 Likes

I guess you recommend ETWTP and Primal together?

It depends but yes, in general, as the fastest and surest way to personal success (in the broadest meaning) is through your social prowess and influence. Naturally, both programs are much more than that. Inner mastery, resilience and strength are at the core of those titles. I would pair them up with Phoenix, naturally, as it helps you get rid of obsolete structures and patterns that impede the growth. It also improves our empathy and it’s vital in reading and influencing people.

6 Likes

Heyo - What’s the status on customs? Are they still being processed?

Yes they are.

1 Like

I think I’ll continue my washout until Seductress Dark is released. Get a feel of what it’s objectives are and proceed accordingly.

I feel myself wanting to step it up with my confidence and power. To truly impact lives on a larger scale. Less playing it safe or small. Less giving a fuck about past “authority” figures in my life trying to define me or lead me to where I should be going. Less giving a fuck about what the people in my life think. What I think is what matters. Coming from my truth.

It’s time to confidently step into my divinity, my power, my royalty.

We all possess within us complete sovereignty over our being and our life journey. We have a choice.

I’m almost at 3 weeks of washout with this different feeling inside of me.

I’m ready :fire:

12 Likes

I look forward to the new Seductress and the cover art : )
Its been pretty spicy lately I enjoy it a lot

8 Likes

My wash outs lately have been more due to partying too much and being tired or hung over lol. Prob not the best time to listen?

1 Like

No it’s not. I speak from experience

1 Like

New Muay Thai Mastery with the new learning experience when?

1 Like

The moment you think you commit to run your current stack long term :wink:

1 Like

Lmao why it gotta be like that? :rofl::confounded:

I am SO STOKED for some of the reworks upcoming… Daredevil is going to be the unspoken GOD of NFTW, mark my words… it’ll be the biggest surprise of the season, and the biggest recreation by far.

Executive probably getting a total makeover as well and being expanded upon to become a full archetype in it’s own right.

5 Likes

I think the biggest rework will get Khan
With Stark as second

5 Likes

B o o m

1 Like

I’ve never run DD and I know I would naturally do exceptionally well on it.

We’ll all have different but equally exciting adventures in this new year…

Every sub is great.

1 Like

what i’m most interested in is Ascension Chamber.
How will SC remake it? will it even get remade?

3 Likes

I’d like to see Regeneration with the New Healing Experience, it seems to be an old title but a classic healing title, I’m curious how it could be improved and its healing method described more extensively.

1 Like

Personally excited for R.I.C.H. I wonder how much further the manifestation tech can go with the NSE and ZPv2 MAX.

4 Likes

I’m excited for Seductress Dark & if Seductress is getting upgraded.

Stark too of course. One of my favourite subliminals so far.

1 Like