Love Bomb for Humanity Result?

Has anyone run this for a long period of time or even just a few cycles? What has been your experience ?

3 Likes

l just finished 1 cycle of it and did a 21 day wash out to follow.

• Manifest situations in which others will “express universal love” to you through free items, a helping hand, a kind word, smiles, etc.

Lots of this experience for me. Even with the original release. I had clients giving me big tips. Overpaying me for services. Kind words and gestures etc.

Instill an incredible sense of self-love, self-care and self-appreciation like you’ve never experienced before, using a new method of flooding your emotions with universal, pure love for yourself…

With this part, I have been going through healing. I realize where I’ve allowed people to dump on me or “vent” their problems when they know my business is that of coaching and healing services. I am a professional not a volunteer. I somehow manifested more and more of this which basically smacked me in the face today. I realized why I feel so frustrated. It’s not loving or kind to keep allowing something that doesn’t feel good. For not speaking up saying the truth when I want to. Holding back. Etc.

I was telling @Palpatine of this realization earlier.

I have also allowed people to string me along saying they’re contemplating my services but delaying making a decision. Hopping on calls basically finding myself coaching for free with some people.

LBFH was a big wake up call for me. I got exactly what I needed.

This awareness rocks!

Changes your mental chatter to that of pure positivity and love for yourself. Attempts to eliminate all negative self-talk

This one has been happening more for me since washout began.

8 Likes

@Viktor has many great experiences with LBfH. Perhaps he’s willing to share.

3 Likes

Maybe a year.

Like it said in the description

Love for Humanity

Also I give myself love Everytime I need it

Much healing

And people love me

:blush:

4 Likes

A reality bender. I did a lot of bidding projects but failed it, and running this title can create better outcome. It puts me to a safe zone, out of nowhere.

3 Likes

7 cycles of LBFH now.

I wrote a lot about it in my journal. Check it out if you want a detailed testimony.

Simply put, it feels like the universe is in love with you. It will do everything it can to make the road smoother and more enjoyable. The manifestation is that strong.

It teaches me how healthy attachment can foster my growth. It gives me another layer of motivation to push through everything.

It increases my self assuredness, confidence etc to another level that i wasn’t even aware were possible.

The effects that started to show up after 3-4 cycles:

No negative self talk. I can still feel bad, but I don’t beat myself over it. If some negative self talk spills out, it will stop sooner and won’t build up.

Tranquility & inner peace. It takes a few cycles for me because i didn’t take action on it. But if you do, it will come sooner.

A big shift in who i am and what i want to be as a person.

And more.

Try it. from the other testimonies, people have slightly different results from LBFH.

7 Likes

My experience with it was if I ran even 1 min of it I’d get insane insane insane recon. Dragon Reborn is easier. So, I imagine that I was in bloom for a couple weeks after my minimal exposure. I find it impossible to imagine that much recon didn’t result in an equivalent amount of growth.

It’s definitely one I plan on revisiting soon, hopefully the NSE makes it more palatable for me.

4 Likes

That’s been my experience as well. Makes it super difficult to run Love Bomb for Humanity

Recon could come from “loving everyone” hence why I am waiting for Love Bomb upgrade…

Why’s that?

What from the title triggered the intense recon? Do you know?

I don’t. It was too much to work with. I was deep in 10 hour youtube binges off of microloops lol. Whatever it was, I didn’t want to experience it.

I was against this too the first few cycles i ran LBFH.
But LBFH shows me the value & benefits of it that i can use to further my goals & live a better life.

At this point I’m on board with the idea of running titles solo for at least once cycle.

I’ve always combo’d LBFH. It does seem to act as a booster to my other titles though, keeps me feeling good. I haven’t had too much in terms of the getting favors and free things. Chosen seems to have worked better for me in terms of the people results. I probably need a run with Heartsong, for some reason I think it would help me out greatly. I just keep putting it off because it doesn’t seem as practical to me.

I think another angle to consider is instead of loving everyone maybe just strip away everything that is not love. I think self-love is probably the most important, foundationally speaking.

2 Likes