Let's Talk About Subs and MIND CONTROL 🧠

That’s very interesting.

In that situation, and I have a feeling this might be what you guys had in mind with the original AsC (with voice over and conscious manifestation, connecting the conscious with the subconscious), would hypnosis be useful to enable communication conscious-subconscious and try and communicate to play along with an archetype.

For example, I self hypnotize myself, and ask my subconscious to try out the Wanted archetype for 30 days to see it it’s right for me.

3 Likes

I do this when I run my stack now. I have a “self-hypnosis” trigger I’ve established so I go into my mental Sanctuary I built a few years ago. I go into Sanctuary and walk around or just sit in my recliner while a sub runs.

I’ve never done that for a full 3-sub stack though. Usually just 1-2 at a time. Can def feel it hitting “deeper” when I do that.

6 Likes

That’s exactly what we’re going for. I actually worked on the script for the supercharger today. We just had so much crap going on that I couldn’t focus on it like I wanted, but we’re getting back on track.

EDIT: As for the hypnosis question, honestly, I’m not sure. I’m not hating on hypnosis or hypnotherapists at all, but when I was enrolled at Hypnosis.edu, I ended up dropping out because it wasn’t helping me make better subliminals. Superchargers, yes. But subliminals operate a bit differently. It’s still a good school and curriculum, though. I want to return and finish, someday.

10 Likes

Is a joke lol. I did their free basic course. Their definition of hypnosis is something along the lines of “to overload the brain with message units to trigger a fight/flight response”.

It took all I had to get through that. My issue with that definition is it’s just using lingo Kappas came up with to make it “his”.

I get far better results doing hypnosis the way Jeff Stephens or John Cleesattel do it.

Well, after reading all these things about the subQ, I’m thrilled to see how that hypnosis would go and the potential it could have on a stack result.

So basically it’s the next logical step in the evolution of subliminals that “we” as a user choose what we integrate, while all that knowledge is fed to us via our subconscious. The conscious-subconscious part helping making that choice crystal clear.

3 Likes

Yep. I can confirm that this is the basic concept. I remember thinking the notion that it triggers “fight or flight” was weird, and that it was more akin to a person watching television and going into trance. I didn’t really have an issue with the designation of information as message units, though.

I’ll add them to my reading list. I just finished a ton of books, need some more recommendations anyway (not on this thread though, everyone – you can drop them here: SaintSovereign’s Book Club)

3 Likes

Yes, that’s something we’ve always embraced. Those who have been here long enough has heard me say multiple times that excluding the power of the conscious mind is a mistake. Many New Agers tend to downplay the power of direct action, claiming that it’ll break the manifestation process. It CAN, if you sabotage yourself, but you have to take steps toward a goal somehow.

12 Likes

I can see that “Mind Control” requires knowing enough about a person’s own inner symbology to introduce the changes you want them to consider.

Inception’s thing with him spinning her top in the safe only worked because he already KNEW what her totem was and what it meant to her.

So he spun it up and left it. Planting the seed of an idea that Limbo wasn’t “real”.

Fascinating topic, but I’ll shut up now lol. Let others jump in.

5 Likes

I find the idea of conscious guidance very interesting, I’ve been experimenting with manifesting with word and I’ve seen some interesting results that I frankly struggle to explain. I’m hoping that the new version of Ascension Chamber will give me some hints as to how I can get more consistent results from my writing.

2 Likes

Exactly. :wink:

Most people miss that point. And remember what he told Ariadne – never let anyone else touch your totem. It won’t work if anyone else has information on it.

However, I understand why people are afraid of subliminals and mind control. I should’ve started this conversation sooner.

3 Likes

I’ll say this and then leave it alone for you to think about, but Inception is a much deeper movie than many realize. Consider what the thieves had to do to achieve inception, or even stealing the secrets.

They created a false dream based on a real life place, then allowed the person’s subconscious to fill up the dream with projections. Then, they watched. Remember how Saito realized he was a target. He touched the carpet in his secret apartment. The individual in charge of designing the dream messed up the fabric.

9 Likes

Amazing read and very insightful ! I do have one question that came to mind however. What if someone wants to make a 360 turn from where they currently are. Example lets say someone who wants to improve socially or develop charisma and they run DD. If their a shy person would that mean they just totally ignore the script? Or is it just something you have to drill on repeat until you begin to accept your new reality? I can even call myself out for an example since middle school i have been extremely lazy and unable to complete any tasks i had along with horrible procrastination perhaps some of the worst on this forum . Well stage 2 on dragon ive totally took a 360 and now im extremely motivated. So despite being lazy naturally i guess my mind accepted it because i wanted to change?(conscious guidance? )

4 Likes

taking one action, even a tiny one, is enough to start to make a shift.

Like I did here with rearranging my office Journal: Emperor/Rebirth - #146 by Palpatine

4 Likes

So @SaintSovereign , regarding the mind ignoring certain parts of the scripts or not willing to integrate and express it.

Can we conclude that using a small title like God Like Masculinity before Ascension may combat this issue?

Could it be possible that Khans scripting is more advanced and without going through the smaller Alpha titles your mind could possible ignore Khans scripting or parts of it?

Reason why this makes sense to me is simply because, how can one execute deep and more advanced alpha titles when one has not healed masculinity first then developed masculinity.

2 Likes

Total breakdown…

3 Likes

What is your personal (or maybe also research-) opinion on Astrology as a determinator for how well one takes the script?

As in, I have a lot of Gemini placements, so all subs that help me express myself (Stark, RM) I gel with REALLY nice. Even Wanted (hot and cold, right?)

Think it matters? Or can be a guideline?

Tagging @Luther24 who knows about the Dolores Cannon books :wink:
One theme that is reoccurring is that Free Will is THE ABSOLUTE highest doctrine for any being in the cosmos. ALWAYS. There is nothing higher.

I only use Social Media to post stuff, but after this I am thinking of deleting all my apps lol

Kinda insane how this works.

3 Likes

Well I have observed myself that when I want something to manifest and my conscious mind is ON it, it is less likely to happen.

Or is that self-programming from the new agers which I can drop now?

This is what I am doing right now. GLM gave me much quicker results than Emperor (which still had results) but I feel this might just be because it’s more focused, not necessarily because my subconscious denies the scripting.

I do, personally believe (Saint correct me if I am wrong) that you can become ANY sub archetype they offer, but some things might just take longer. You gotta keep “drilling” not to force the subconscious (because you can’t) but because along the path, smaller steps toward it might open the path going forward, so your subconscious can decide “alright, let’s think about this” after some shit is worked through.

4 Likes

one of the SECRETS to get better results with subliminals (which we don’t talk about enough) is when going through reconciliation, one must take DOUBLE the action to reinforce the scripting!!

When you are running Limitless Executive, reconciliation hits and you have the urge to lay down in bed all day long playing video games… this is the time when you need to deep focus on starting your business. Reconciliation is the most important time to take action!!

I know this is hard, really hard but the rewards are worth it.

13 Likes

I think that lethargy is from overload or even load!
Recon will push you to take action

2 Likes

Great idea I haven’t thought of but it makes sense.

Use the conscious mind to show the subconscious the direction of the scripting is desired.

1 Like