Let's Talk About Subs and MIND CONTROL šŸ§ 

Well I have observed myself that when I want something to manifest and my conscious mind is ON it, it is less likely to happen.

Or is that self-programming from the new agers which I can drop now?

This is what I am doing right now. GLM gave me much quicker results than Emperor (which still had results) but I feel this might just be because itā€™s more focused, not necessarily because my subconscious denies the scripting.

I do, personally believe (Saint correct me if I am wrong) that you can become ANY sub archetype they offer, but some things might just take longer. You gotta keep ā€œdrillingā€ not to force the subconscious (because you canā€™t) but because along the path, smaller steps toward it might open the path going forward, so your subconscious can decide ā€œalright, letā€™s think about thisā€ after some shit is worked through.

4 Likes

one of the SECRETS to get better results with subliminals (which we donā€™t talk about enough) is when going through reconciliation, one must take DOUBLE the action to reinforce the scripting!!

When you are running Limitless Executive, reconciliation hits and you have the urge to lay down in bed all day long playing video gamesā€¦ this is the time when you need to deep focus on starting your business. Reconciliation is the most important time to take action!!

I know this is hard, really hard but the rewards are worth it.

13 Likes

I think that lethargy is from overload or even load!
Recon will push you to take action

2 Likes

Great idea I havenā€™t thought of but it makes sense.

Use the conscious mind to show the subconscious the direction of the scripting is desired.

1 Like

I have the same experience, the more I pay attention to it the less likely it goes my way. This is one of the reasons I donā€™t go after something and let things come to me instead. There were times I put much efforts into a goal, prepared all I could and the end results were lukewarm at best. Then there were times I didnā€™t give a damn and went in unprepared and I was the star. This really fucked up my feedback system.

4 Likes

I heard of a story where this really tight tracking actually calculated when the manic phase of an individual with bipolar would hit, then they pushed cruise ads. I donā€™t know how legit that is, but I wouldnā€™t put it past some people to exploit those moments of weakness.

On that note, mental health apps have been the lowest of the low when it comes to marketing. I recently learned that app BetterHealth sells your data to third parties.

Some of the stuff thatā€™s done, I donā€™t know how people can sleep at night with how manipulative it is on a basic human emotional level. Theyā€™ve tapped into something really dark.

Now on the flip side. Iā€™ve always felt Iā€™ve been immune to ads or targeted stuff. Maybe itā€™s the apathy, maybe my hatred of authority or being told what to do, or maybe I just see through the manipulation. But even with my use of social media it doesnā€™t seem like theyā€™re getting much from me.

3 Likes

I opened this thread after posting in my DR journal this morning, processing some core stuff. Itā€™s recon, but very emotionally focused.
I got up, made some coffee, and while it was brewing I felt an urge to not hide from my own thoughts and feelings. So, I washed my dishes (been in there over a week), and I just made my crockpot chicken gumbo. I had bought a whole chicken LAST weekend to make it, but didnā€™t. Didnā€™t do it all week.

It felt good doing something. Iā€™m heading back to journaling now, but thank you @friday for pointing this out. Whatā€™s cool is that I read your post after Iā€™d done it, so I can definitely say itā€™s true.

Iā€™m gonna reach out to a man Iā€™d contacted way back when I was running Kahn. Heā€™d gone in circles himself, but made some major breakthroughs by just sheer need. Iā€™ll start there today.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s happening with tik tok now but on steroids. Their AI is extremely advanced and tik tok actually gives all that data to the Chinese government. This is not conspiracy itā€™s reality. Iā€™ve seen a video that stated that teens who would watch tik tok videos about tourets syndrome would later actually get tourets syndrome. Search on YouTube ā€œmoon tik tokā€ this channel moon has 3 videos about it I think and 1 about China and what are their plans with tik tok

7 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad I never used Tik Tok lol, that stuff is cringey

8 Likes

The biggest (USA/North America, at least) data brokers out there are Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.

Forget Facebook, theyā€™re big but theyā€™re a middleman. Data privacy is NOT A THING as long as the biggest players are unavoidable.

https://www.transunion.com/product/all-products

If those names sound familiar, theyā€™re the companies that collect credit reports on all of us. You can opt out of Facebook, but you cannot opt out of these companies profiling you.

FB sucks, but theyā€™re not the problem.

9 Likes

Gotta love how Equifax had a data breach with all that info in 2017 as well.

1 Like

Sounds similar to me. Except, I think Iā€™m rejecting the ā€œglitteringā€ script. I just donā€™t glitter.

8 Likes

Well there goes my well-crafted theory about your secret identity of Robert Pattinsonā€¦ :sob:

7 Likes

Wow! This is so interesting, I never thought about it like this

4 Likes

Exactly

When I expirience reconciliation my soul starts to cry very strong and I feel loneliness so unbelievable hard, my face is full of tears and I want to retreat in my bed an see nobody. Thatā€™s the point I go out and meet people.
After 10 min of talking to someone and telling them that I feel very lonely it starts to shift into a mixed state of sad/happy and 1 hour later itā€™s gone from the surface and returns to a manageable level.

If I donā€™t go out and socialize it can last for 3-12 hours

I needed a couple of times until I figured it out

5 Likes

I want to recommend you a book about speeding up results from subliminals. But it is prefaced by a sub creator.

The premise of the book seems legit to me, indeed, it is something you surely already know.

But maybe a different approach can enrich you.

3 Likes

could you please update your reading list?

2 Likes

Too true. Every weekend, my normal downtime, I enjoy resting and detaching. But the hiding I hold on to keeps me in my pain-making thinking. I actually look forward to going out, shopping, having those little conversations with people. Just getting out of my own head.

Thatā€™s when I feel like Iā€™m using any subliminal Iā€™m on. It always comes out in normal conversations. And most are all spontaneous, completely unplanned.

1 Like

Sure, later today.

1 Like