Journal: Emperor/Rebirth

I’m experiencing a horrible sense of “Don’t wanna be here” in terms of job. It’s like i should be doing something else instead…the urge to quit and build an empire is great.
I can’t do that though. Can’t just quit…no savings to fall back on, because of shitty money decisions before.
Is it Emperor making me like this? Is this just “reconciliation”? Should I have bought AscMogul instead?
ARGH

ok I feel better now…not really much . better, but seriously. I’m only at just about 170 hours total so far. Am I doing something wrong with this? If I keep up with Emperor to get to my goal of 500 hours, will I be putting my stable income at risk by doing so?

I’m definitely wanting to be The Emperor, but I need to get there in a “safe” manner.

5 Likes
Sub: Emperor
Start Date: 9/19/2019
Projected Competion 12/11/2019
Day 21
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 170.135
Percent Done 34.03%
Hours listened today 5.47

Less time than expected today due to system downtimes at work so I had to spend time working that out.
Basically had to reboot the computer several times. The one I listen to subs on :smiley:
Felt like shit today.
I think it’s starting to feel daunting just how much more I have to go to reach my 500-hours goal.

Resistance is a bitch :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Projected Competion 12/12/2019
Day 22
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 179.135
Percent Done 35.83%
Hours listened today 9

Today dragged ass at work as usual. Not sure if it’s Emperor making it seem like that more than usual.
After work, felt kinda rundown. so listened to more Emperor :slight_smile:
I started with masked Emperor on my work headset at low enough volume I could still hear customers talking to me.
but after 3 loops, it started to annoy me so I switched to ultrasonic from speakers on a separate computer.
Tonight I’ve been sitting here reading journals about Limitless whilst listening to Emperor.
Headed to bed now. I think I’ll invest in Limitless V2 next go-round…Might listen to that at night in bed and listen to Emperor during the day.
Limitless’ learning benefits sound very enticing to me.

2 Likes

I was at the Goodwill store today for the first time in MONTHS.

It’s been a while since I had no real extra money due to my problems with work over the past few months.

For those not in the US, Goodwill is the name of a chain of “thrift stores” where you can buy inexpensive stuff that people donated there instead of just throwing it out.

I was in the book section there, and glancing over the books in the “business and law” as well as the “science/engineering” sections.

I didn’t really plan on buying anything, but I thought to myself “OK, Emperor. You know my goals. If there’s any book here that will help me in reaching my goals about money and wealth, bring that book to my attention.”

Within seconds, this one jumped out at me, and I bought it:

5 Likes

Awesome find @Palpatine. I didn’t know goodwill had a book section.
It must be your subconscious helping you out with those business ideas you had.
Now if only I could generate some useful ideas. Oh well, anytime now I hope.

2 Likes
Projected Competion 12/15/2019
Day 23
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 181.385
Percent Done 36.28%
Hours listened today 2.25

Besides the book thing today, not much else to report. Day off and gone from home so not much by way of loops.
I have yet to have any really significant “breakthroughs” and I’m nearly at 200 hours now. Starting to “worry” a bit.

If I get to 500 and even with “taking action” have nothing tangible to show for it, I might be a little pissed at myself. Maybe this is all reconciliation/resistance talking.

I’m already 36% of the way there, so it’s getting harder and harder to justify stopping. So I’ll keep going of course.

3 Likes
Projected Competion 12/14/2019
Day 24
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 196.505
Percent Done 39.30%
Hours listened today 15.12 (WHOA!)

I did 5X Emperor in bed, plus had it playing most of my shift today and some tonight.
Nothing spectacular today. There IS one thing that keeps coming to mind and has been the past 2 days but I’m finally reporting on it since it’s a more constant process.

To frame this, 2 days ago, I loaded up both the Masked and Ultrasonic versions in Audacity and I created a 3rd Audacity window and put both them together, and boosted the ultrasonic volume so that it’s at -60 to -65 db when masked is at a reasonable volume. I created a new track of that.

I am calling that the Hybrid Emperor. I just wanted to see what would happen.

Anyway, 2 days ago, within 5 minutes of starting that, I got taken with this idea that I need to look at where I am right now (Bill 1.0 or “Point A” as Steve Pavlina would say), and Bill 2.0 (“Point B”).

Note the differences between Bill 1.0 and Bill 2.0, and figure out what the TINIEST difference is, and start there and work to incorporate that tiny difference into my life right now.

This idea keeps coming back to me if i listen to the Hybrid Emperor. I only have that on my office computer. I didn’t put it on my iPhone yet.

I first heard this idea years ago listening to Steve Pavlina’s podcast at https://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2007/01/stevepavlinacom-podcast-018-faster-goal-achievement/ where in this one, he talks about how he did this to shift his thoughts around how much money is “a lot of money.”

As for the “TINIEST” bit, that’s inspired by Robert Maurer’s book “One Small Step Can Change Your Life.” He advocates for making certain changes to tiny and small that there isn’t any real reason for the “Fight of Flight” response to change to kick up.

Thought I’d report on that since it’s come to mind enough times over the past couple days to get my attention. I’m thinking about Bill 2.0 now to see what I can do to bring that closer to fruition.

I did something sorta similar a few years back when I needed to clean and rearrange my home office. IT was such a daunting task I put it off for months. I decided to try this mashup of an idea to see what I could get done.

So rather than think about “I need to do this, that, that, and that other thing” and get overwhelmed…I just sorta imagined what I’d like the office setup to look like, where stuff could go, and so on.

Once I had that in mind, I asked myself “What’s a tiny thing I can do to start this? Just one thing for tonight.”

I realized the tiniest/easiest change I could make there would be to plug a plug strip in to the outlet closest to where my primary computer would be. I did that, and of course, once I did THAT, having fulfilled my commitment to the action I decided on, it was damned easy to move one more thing, and another.
Ended up getting about half the intended work done that first night…did the rest the following evening after work.

@Fire, @SaintSovereign, @AMASH in your experience, would the line of thinking I described above that’s been pinging me for a couple days be coming directly from The Emperor? Or is it just greasing the wheels since I already knew these ideas?

4 Likes
Projected Competion 12/15/2019
Day 25
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 207.005
Percent Done 41.40%
Hours listened today 10.5

Made it the whole day at work. Sad that that is an accomplishment.

I’m happy that I’m already nearly halfway “there” with my goal of 500 hours!

I’m grateful I’ve got this journal to put these things. I noticed my voice seemed “different” as happened before.
Today though, I was more in control of it. It’s going to sound hard to describe this. But if I bring “calmness” to my voice today, it was deeper. The biggest result from that is my cat seemed more…attentive. Her name is Angel. if I channeled a sort of calm “intent” into my voice, she responded more to me talking than before.

So that’s new. Some days she completely ignores me :smiley:

4 Likes
Projected Competion 12/16/2019
Day 26
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 211.755
Percent Done 42.35%
Hours listened today 4.75

Was at the gym today with the wife. Our weekly BBS workout. After the workout, we do our usual stuff of tanning, the red-light booth, and massage.
I did tanning only. Told the guy 12 minutes (the ma I can do for the lay-down bed)…and he put it for 6 apparently.
I was most pissed about that than is probably warranted. I didn’t bring it up to him or anything.
But my mood was soured. I wondered later on today if that was the “Alpha” stuff in Emperor coming out to play. I didn’t like being that upset.

If it’s possible it isn’t from the “Alpha” stuff, I’m open to suggestions/theories.

3 Likes

Just here for the increasing percentages lol!

Getting pissed off is Emperor. You requested something, that person failed to respect your wishes, you feel slighted, like an Emperor would.

5 Likes

Yeah I get it. I’m a total geek :slight_smile:
If it weren’t for tracking like that, I’d likely have given up long ago…that’s usually my pattern.
This percentage thing though, helps me see exactly how far along i am.

2 Likes
Projected Competion 12/19/2019
Day 27
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 212.505
Percent Done 42.50%
Hours listened today 0.75

Slow day today. Picking it up again tomorrow since I start up work again. “Yay!”

2 Likes
Projected Competion 12/19/2019
Day 28
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 223.505
Percent Done 44.70%
Hours listened today 11

Nearly halfway there!
I played a loop of Rebirth before Emperor kicked in for the rest of the day. Felt a lot more impatient than usual. Not impatient about anything in particular. Just impatient and annoyed about EVERYTHING.
Thinking I might need to listen to ton of loops of Rebirth at night and let it works its mojo while I sleep and free up another bit of time for Emperor during the day.

2 Likes
Projected Competion 12/20/2019
Day 29
Goal (Hours) 500
Completed (Hours) 235.005
Percent Done 47.00%
Hours listened today 11.5

So my car that caught fire a couple weeks ago, insurance totaled it out.
Got the settlement money today for it. Ended up buying a 2003 BMW for $5K out the door.
Nice car. I started off pissed about “losing” my car. Now I’m beside myself…love the “new” car.
The timing of all this is “suspect” in a good way.
The BMW showed up at the user car lot just about a week or so ago.
Total mindfuck how stuff manifests, isn’t it?

7 Likes

Can’t call yourself an Emperor without a beemer!

7 Likes

Too good !!
Congrats for your new ride !!!

3 Likes

I’ve been listening to Emperor V3 a lot less lately.
In my office, I felt it was finally a good time to put Rebirth back in, and I modified @AMASH’s suggestion from above for 2x Regen/1X Rebirth. I switched up a few days ago to listening to 2x Rebirth/Emperor on the “set and forget” method since it’s a lot harder to track hours listened.

As I listened to it this way, I felt over the next few days that I needed to go ahead and get EoG and Mogul…both of which are gender-neutral…so Wife and I can both benefit from it.

That’s why I’ve not posted my daily percentages and all that.
I’m going to change my office setup to 1X EoG ST1/1X Emperor.

I figure with this setup, ST1 will rip out and tear down my bad money beliefs, and Emperor can rebuild on the new foundation that’s being set up. Doing 1X of each alternating 24/7 should build me up with better beliefs with each pass through the stack.

In the bedroom and living room, I’ll be putting EoG ST1 and Mogul so both wife and I will get that exposure.

The only reason I didn’t get Khan yet is I want the wife to get benefit from subs too, and based on what I’ve read about Khan, not sure that’d be a good one for her. I plan on eventually getting it for my own use in the office. I’ll just wait until EoG and Emperor help me manifest more $$$ :slight_smile: Bootstrapping my way up.

So now I’ve bought Emperor, Rebirth, EoG and Mogul. Based on all you’ve seen in this journal, is there any ONE other sub you’d recommend to supercharge results for both the wife and I? or is this enough for now?

4 Likes

I think you should not overdo it.
Emperor itself is a program that needs alot of time to build a foundation. The input you can feed your subconscious mind every day is limited. I would go with your current setup, increasing listening time regarding what your focus is. Just consider that you may get a breakdown with Emperor, Rebirth and EoG ST2 all at the same time.
I really look forward to hear about your results from EoG since I plan on purchasing it too one day

4 Likes

That is also the case when things won’t run as expected. I am getting totally irritated when a co worker requires hours for things which could be handled in minutes

5 Likes

All my new journaling will be at Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)