Guiding the growth consciously

Do you have tips and tricks dragon rider? :wink:

That is so Emperor. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Brilliant sir! this is all gold

1 Like

you don’t know everything you ‘will want’. You do know everything you want now for your immediate, medium, and long term future. Of course this may change but if your not present to it now, you’re probably qualify/censoring/ filtering your own (deeper) thinking/feeling/visioning out of realism, trauma, or necessity. This is something I’ve only recently discovered. Clarity is always behind something not needing to found or created.

But in the meantime I’m sure there is plenty you could do or are doing for success as a consultant and healing with woman :slight_smile:

That’s the point ! If you don’t want others to see it, your unconsciously resisting or embarrassed by it, and if you take it for granted it means your subconcious has integrated it and is working on it!

1 Like

Oh that is fucking interesting :open_mouth:

Does makes sense with the first affirmation you told. Maybe I’me having trouble communicating exactly what I want consciously because I have some kind of shame of it :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

I am curious what you guys would recommend for consciously guiding the growth from a healing subliminal like khan Q ST1 or a custom that’s full of breakdowns. What exactly do you do on a conscious level? Meditate and reflect deeply?

I want to figure this out because I feel I can significantly speed up healing with conscious intent.

3 Likes

Yeah, I do have the same question, I think writing and reflecting would be good!

I change constantly
So it’s natural for me.
But when I start something new or learn a new habit or walk a new way I always say to myself :this is my new starting point and I build it up from here.
This helps me stay on track

Also a couple of years ago I had this feeling of pressure to arrive at the goal in life until I realized that the Goal is not the end, it’s the START. So I change that internally and for me it’s this one question I have since then: what do I want to start😉
This gives me way more energy and happynes for whatever I want to do and I have no fight internally to reach the goal

2 Likes

Like that way of thinking. First time I’ve read it. I’ve started shit tons of stuff hahaha, I’ll have to see where it goes! And I have to keep track of it!

I just follow the flow and get great results. :sunglasses:

But I guess, working towards the goals of the objectives of the sub would help. Right now I have no idea what I could do towards the objectives since it’s a healing stack (Regeneration+Elixir). So just staying at home learning Spanish/Swedish and posting on here. :slight_smile:

Yeah, healing is a little more geared toward yourself!

My next stack, most certainly, will be QL ST1 + Elixir so some more time to focus on my languages just staying home but later on… a lot of work to do.

Healing is a very broad label. I think that may be part of why it seems tricky to think of how to consciously guide it.

Healing often means re-establishing balance. If you are too low in a given area, that means going higher. But if you’re too high, then it means turning things lower. These two opposite directions can both be considered ‘Healing’, if they bring someone back to balance.

So, you need to establish what kinds of changes or experiences you personally need in order to re-establish balance, flexibility, and functionality.

Then whatever those turn out to be will, for you right now, be healing.

Two General Categories of Healing Action

I. Observing with care to evaluate where you may be out of balance or in need of support
II. Addressing those needs yourself or seeking help from others who can help

Your healing is unique to you and what you need at this time. So the first step is learning to listen and find out what you need.

Anyway, I remembered throwing up a random list of healing activities at some point. Just went and found it.

2 Likes

Seems healing is taking care of yourself in ways you are not used to!

1 Like

Adapt this.

Write down your greatest sexual & social fantasies/dreams, and then all your reasons why they would be impossible for you to have/achieve.

:+1:t2:

11 Likes

Fuck, it’s so counterintuitive. It’s like the total opposite of the mainstream way to think. Usually you hear something like :Write about how amazing you are or visualise. Yet it is so simple, you, need to know why your subconscious doesn’t believe you deserve X.

Same with @Azriel post, when he said I might be censoring myself. Really it’s when you see new ideas that you realise how little experience you have.

Love you guys :v:

4 Likes

Whoah. This is a fantastic idea that I’m going to try out with ST1 and my custom. Some questions about the process:

• Would these goals & dreams be written only once? Same thing with the reasons why they wouldn’t be doable.
  • Is our healing sub supposed to be played while of the other steps are being done, or not at the same time?

My concern: by writing down these reasons wouldn’t we be manifesting those outwards again? Or is it that the writing process is the act of bringing the thoughts into awareness and then listening to the subliminal afterwards is our conscious work which then tackles these thoughts directly to eradicate them?

2 Likes

I think it is to bring awareness to your limitations. Or the thing that is holding you back. One of my friend once told me, a few years ago : “Sometime the reason you can’t move forward is not because you don’t have enough motive to push you to your objective, but because there is something holding you back. What is holding you back?”

I just posted in my journal a honest text about my limitation. Just writing this made me realise that my objective evolved, first of all, in the beginning I wanted to get laid easily. Now I want to get laid (relationship also hahaha) with my dream girl. Also, some stuff that I thought had completely changed are not completely removed, only part of it was changed. I built the fastest route to my objective, getting laid and didn’t do the rest of the work… And I have a couple of reasons which I elaborated in my journal.

2 Likes

Quoting this to find it later

2 Likes

Hahahaha, I think Simon should write a book :joy::joy:

Or at least an article.

2 Likes