Expand beyond measure

I have to remember this quote and come to again and again ::: from Vadim Zealand transurfuing. This how I deal with despair sadness and confusion

“The paradox is that no-one can ever know how events should develop in order to realise their order. If a person nonetheless insists that they do know, nothing will work out. Your dreams seem difficult to achieve because you are held in the grip of certain standards and simply will not let these dreams be realised. Your door is locked shut with stereotype locks.
Create the desired image – goal in your mind and then just place one foot in front of the other in the direction of your goal. Everything that happens to you is all for the sake of reaching the goal. Adopt the intention of the Maker: everything is going as it should because that is what I have decided. I manage my world in the way I see fit. I am no longer at the mercy of circumstance but neither do I try and control everything. By playing the target slide in my mind’s eye it is not the circumstances I am shaping but an ultimate picture of the world I intend to live in. Attempts to influence events are the work of the mind’s inner intention which tries to push for its own scenario. The mind has no way of knowing what awaits it on the path to the goal. Circumstances are created by outer intention and the alternatives flow. My task is to determine the vector of the flow, but what channel it takes does not concern me.
Imagine that you are woken up from your mirror daydream because something is happening. The events and scenery are all as they should be but you are seeing things differently as if you had escaped the flow of events and come to your senses in the middle of a huge spherical mirror. A gigantic kaleidoscope spins around you sparkling with the many facets of reality. You are a part of this reality and at the same time you exist separately and independently of it. It is the same kind of realisation of one’s “separateness” that a person experiences when they wake up in a dream and understand that the dream now depends on them and not the other way around. In the mirror daydream everything is just the same, the only minor difference being that reality reacts more slowly. Once you get used to its slower gear you discover something quite wonderful. Reality is quite pliable and changes adapting to the image in your thoughts. What does this mean? Where are you?
You are now outside of this world. You have exited the mirror.”"

3 Likes

I am in love with Elixer ultima . It’s easing brings clarity sense of calmness engulfs me . I know I am safe . How beautifully elixer works with nearly every subliminal … I love to play elixer after the sub by two hours so my mind already taken a good rest working on processing the main sub .then elixer come work on the surfacing issues while relaxing the body. With Elixer is not always a bright moments . But usually the brightness will shine back a again. If I have elixer ultima 9 or 10 years ago . I would saved myself a lot of troubles. I am grateful :two_hearts:

4 Likes

A subtle reconciliation strategy , happens like this …

( I need to know what in the script , to apply it )

For me this thought is an excuse for not wanting to align with the script .

Alchemist was urging me to delete Facebook since june2021 just followed the urge 3 days ago …

Right Now Facebook is in mess what message is this all about I choose to know …

Realising that a person in work his circumstances is the the same as me // although our circumstances seems different for the untrained eye . For me those are identical circumstances with different makeup. I am aware of the concept that certain individuals are mirrors for us . I didn’t give attention to this before . But now I am starting to analyse my relationship with others in a more detailed way … This reminding me of an interesting books that I didn’t used properly … I don’t remember the name well (the language of the universe) I will find the real name and post it here .

2 Likes

The most valuable book that I learned journaling from is (journal to self 22 paths to personal growth) by Kathleen Adams

Things I usually track in my offline journal while using subs:

• new aspirations
  • new behaviour
  • thoughts
  • sleep quality
  • training consistency
  • new feeling
  • memories surfacing
  • imaging new scenarios
  • little acts
  • people reacts to me (new words / new gestures / new offers / attachment/non attachment behaviour
  • how you think of your situations
  • new strategies
  • revisiting strategies
  • my relationship with machines ( computers/cellphone / cars
  • body changes inner (warmth/ coldness/ shivers ) outer (bone alignment/muscle gain or loss )
  • my appetite
  • animals and me
  • old reaction surfacing .
  • dissatisfaction / satisfaction monitor
  • flow state / time passing .
  • meeting new/old (people/situation
  • what’s my thoughts about those topics I usually include details oriented topics regarding my sub stack for example business I will write my thoughts on (recruiting new people / promoting some one / marketing / sales ) the goals is to engage the conscious with the sub…
  • asking what I never related to and now starting to consider even if In subtle ways ?! For example while running wanted I started taking care of my clothes and how I present myself to the world … In emperor I journaled alot about power and rarely in my life gave attention to the concept of power . After that I now trained myself to look through/analysis situation according to what power is how I know someone is powerful … gone to imitate powerful people I admire their way. While discovering mine .
  • new gestures from my world
  • what I found hard and what I found easy .
  • how I procrastinate
  • dreams
  • relationship history in points with (others/things/teaching /sites/products/etc/receiving- giving "money,care,time,appreciation and so on (this history May be years months or weeks ) I learned this way from the Above mentioned book.
4 Likes

R.I.C.H the sub and politics a relationship I don’t fully understand. As on emperor, I didn’t have that inclination or leaning or desiring to play in the political arena. R.I.C.H Nudging me for politics. But the problem is I am a rebel I am not the kind of career politician we used to know.
My notices :

• in my teens I was interested in politics and was known by others for expressing my opinions bluntly.
  • this inclination toward politics maybe to close more deals with governmental entities.
  • feeling weak. May be another reason and building allies in the politics arena will give me some strength. But as I said I will do no good with current poltics. Because I am a rebel… And if I expressed my rebel ness. I sure will harm my business…
2 Likes

I love your journal!

2 Likes

Glad that you like it :pray: wish you good life :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Grounddness !!

Yesterday Used quantum limitless stage 1 to do some experimentation preparing for my first custom .

• last time I used QL was around 11 months or so .
  • when used yesterday experienced grounddness this grounddness was not fully available while using alchemist.
  • and remembered my beautiful full year on QL .
  • this brought to my attention the archetypes and ever archetype is grounded in different ways (body,mind,spirit ) sure not exclusively but in combination.
  • this notice is that grounddness doesn’t mean exclusively grounddness on the body or feeling the body … but mean grounddness on my X Factor/my strengths qualities .
  • my conclusion is that when building the first custom I will put core mind sub either (it’s QL or limitless or other ) then add cores related to my goals that I want to achieve .
  • this week I am doing experimentation of (QL stage 1 , alchameist stage 4 , R.I.C.H , Paragon )
2 Likes

Funny realisation with sub club journey

• emperor was my first sub because it was the only masked title at the time … while using the sub I was focused like crazy on my spiritual practices with greater dedication.( Breathe awareness for whole days , spiritual practices , reading spiritual books , etc

• Mogul and Ascension was the time is arranging and restructuring my inner philosophy . And a valuable personal development time

• quantum limitless my learning take different route from consuming materials (books, videos, experiences ) to producing materials (apps, writing , my focus was changed completely till this day ) the irony is on QL was the least amount of books I read … but this is advancement because I was using reading books To hide from (failure may be !! , Being weak ) . This doesn’t mean I don’t love reading . Books are my first love . But I take that love to excess and this made me unbalanced .

• this year I am using alchemist mostly is the year I am working on my business .

• I would like to pinpoint that “alchemist” needs relentless obsession of emperor. But again alchemist stage 2 works on balance . May be this is the reason.

2 Likes

QL, alchemist & regeneration (change of heart) interesting compo

• QL made me verbalise my ambiguous experience with alchemist .

• this verbalise through intensive journalling . I have a realisation a profound one .

• how I do business, how I build relationships , how I express my self , how I learn , how I live is to express my deep seated anger (for forcing me to choose important life step that I didn’t want ) through rebelness and people family and friends call me different !! I was thinking my self different not connecting the dots ((it’s very subtle to be connected ))
    - my taste of music has no relation whatsoever of what my
    generation prefer.
    - the type of womens I prefer 180 degree different compared
    too my generation.
    - my style in doing business is very different of how my family
    Was doing business . Just 3 (I am one of the 3) in my class
    started business all others moved to different Jobs. Or
    actually the same career line.

• Every act even simple ones like how I study was a subtle acts of rebelness … Because someone/some people take my 'freedom of choice" from me once .

• although I read the book "the four tendencies " by Gretchen RUBIN and I know that I have the rebel tendency .

• but the profoundness of the realisation came from seeing directly how my whole life changed since the “forcing event” . Or to but it in a different way how that anger changed its colours it’s ways to rebelness … because, in the end, you can’t put this anger on your family.

• the forcing event was not allowing me to choose the college I want to study , and forced to choose a different path.

• this realisation have the same impact that happened to Robert Fischer on Inception movie . (Change of heart )

3 Likes

Man, I should do QL just for this. Happy for you, bro

3 Likes

Thanks :heartpulse: . Quantum limitless is the title that made me decide to buy alot of subliminals here . Not emperor or Ascension or Mogul . Quantum limitless also encouraged me on buying my second multistage sub (alchemist) . And I will add QL to my coming customs . It’s awesome sub . Soon if possible I will write a detailed review on my one year journey with QL.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it, bro!

3 Likes

Regeneration and this book must go together … Easing regeneration journey . Actually the other books of those writers are a highly valuable tools for self awareness . Don’t be tricked that they are written for writers . It will help all who are interested in personal development and advancement.

The Emotional Wound Thesaurus: A Writer’s Guide to Psychological Trauma

1 Like

This quote is a reminder for me … as I did rich this night and I started crying for the first 30 minutes is the norm with rich . Happens regularly with rich … a lot of things to be released and it is. I am progressing toward the man I dreamt to be.

5 Likes

beautiful sid, thank you for sharing and sharing about your own personal experience.

1 Like

Hey , buddies @Lion , @Malkuth @Psiklou @aaa

Quantum Limitless review

• this is a late review that could be written a year ago when I finished using the sub . So sorry for being late .
  • excuse my excitement language and biases toward that sub . I can’t hold myself loving it.i did run QL for over 10 months
  • writing this review now is not hard job for me because while using QL I was documenting my life and experience like crazy.
  • I bought QL sub at the end of 2019 , started from stage 1 . From my first loop
  • my brain was tingling and me feeling good feeling. I was listening while sleep . And a recurring dream is ((me driving a car up a bridge that having the form of Infinity .and this was in ending no exit just driving this bridge of Infinity )) first night I was just aware of me getting up a bridge , lately the dream gets clearer and with more refined details ((like properties with 40 to 80 levels around the Infinity bridge In one area and other areas are gardens and stars ))later ((I see the exit lane I take it and it lead me to a metro station from the future really a futuristic scenes where I used the metro )) on of interesting and F*** beautifully dreams execuse the Language but I am really thrilled just by remembering it (( I take the exit lane and it lead me to a place near the pyramids where I take a modest transportation but this modest transportation transformed to a space craft that showed me the space and cosmos to the beginning of time and brought me back to the pyramids)) ((the scenary and feeling while entering the earth spehere was exhilarating and the feeling while on the journey is really indescribable)) remembering the Contact movie hero “Ellie” “they should send a poet not a scientist” this dream was really pleasing intense beautiful feeling filled my body to hours after waking up .
  • while using QL stage 1 , I was anticipating to sleep just for the sake of its exlirating dreams.

• stage 2 specifically encouraged me to care for my body passionately . I was crazy in doing pushups ,Sun salutations yoga and finished 900 rounds if it . And I Increased my pushups from 8 to 35 at one time .
  • also I started to listening to audio lecture . My main mode of learning is reading . So using Audio to learn was new to me .
  • here started to listen to songs from different languages and find it’s lyrics and try to say it . I did this because QL was nudging me to learn languages this is smth I love but if the days are 72 hours instead of 24 I will be fluent in at least other 4 languages . So to satisfy my appetite for language learning I listened to songs in Spanish,German, Chinese , Japanese,Hindu ,arabic while reading the lyrics this is an awesome experience with me.

• While starting stage 3 lockdowns started world wide and most of my business deals where cancelled.
    What to be busy about , I started to produce my first app idea I was anticipating started to look at different freelancers learning the basics about programming what is different comparing to each other . The cooperation to produce the app took around 9 months . I build contacts with people on those industry . A lot of choices needed to be take throughout the building process my attentiveness waste sharp and receiving compliment from people about the complexity of my way of thinking and my great analytical abilities.

• In stage 4 my intuition was very very very high on the dreams for example (( I dreamt about my sister having a miscarriage while pregnant )) at the time of dream she wasn’t pregnant she get pregnant after 1 month and have a miscarriage within 3weeks . usually when I dream any dreams have a negative experiences I direct my attention to bless people who are involved and to have their highest good reality.

General results (here I tell mostly the end results but the process differ greatly in " interest, attentiveness,learning, building my methods to achieve those goals" )

• while using QL no fap was easy and I continued this for more than 8 months . QL helped In (being genuinely interested in learning the core things to stop one of them was once I wakeup I go and look at the sky.
  • learning learning learning I was already an avid reader before QL I read books on multiple subjects on every thing I am already intellectual by nature . My kindle was full books and quotes on it … QL Inspired me to do commenting on those quotes on a journal paper I printed all the quotes . And I set by hours on my office just commenting , speculating , thinking different about those quote , answering questions like "what situation this Quote might be helpful?!"and answering it “who from my friends might like and benefit from this Quote?!” And so on multitude of questions and answering them .
  • applying any self help book technique or way of thinking was very easy .
  • for my business I write plans, scenarios , documenting every interaction . This year I was documenting every mundane and big things . I was documenting on my Google calendar,physical journalling , audio journalling (I filled 3 giga ) my audio journalling all the time while waking at the end of the day this waking usually lasts between 1hour and half to 3 hours ) this is a purely QL result yes I love waking but I never did it consistently like I did this year nor with this long time of walking, and experimented with video journalling.
  • in the I year I filled over 12 physical journal where the one usually is 365 pages because it was those where the agendas of 2020 .
  • playing football skills increased greatly the story ( before that match I didn’t play football for over 4 years , a relative called me to play with his friends I put 1 goal (first time play as a forward /mostly I am a GK ) receiving ball ,moving wz ball while looking up to see the field not looking down on the ball, created 4 through passes and two goals come up from those passes ) I was older than those youth vital people who play regularly. But my skill level was impressive to me and my relative who knows that I play only as a GK … this is a pure result from QL stage 2
    very important realisation as I write this review now
    My mind started to produce ideas and concepts about progressive in certain endeavours and deals . And developing my body the same ideas bombarding while using QL …why this happened ??! It’s because while writing I attuned myself to this type of reality .
    ** This phenomenon of attaining myself to the energy field of a definite reality , happens with me when I remember my times using Mogul and all the progress I was having . I started to move and do Act differently … (energy fields ) matter
22 Likes

Yeah I am going to start QL :slight_smile:

I wonder what they put on these subs :rofl:

I read that on another review of QL, how it helped someone design the best diet for him.

This also. It is funny in several QL reviews, it is said that QL was helping with intuition, well more than intuition but future prediction.

It is like you become so intelligent that you understand yourself way better. like the sales page says:

Reality is not as it seems…

And no one yet has truly seen the underlying mechanisms of reality…

Until now.

The moment where you will be able to see the cogs of the machine, the lines of reality that make up events, chance, situations, people.

Great review :slight_smile:

4 Likes