Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Also INFJ with glimpse of INTJ here. I am very curious now, can you give us some more insights on INFJ @SaintSovereign please? If I have to guess the perfect sub, I would have placed my bet on Chosen (not that I ran it yet, though).

@Lion I sensed you are a cool guy, now I know the reason haha. And the empathy thing you mentioned, it is very real, but sometimes gets overwhelming.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign all this talk got me interested.

Since you know a lot more about me than most of the people here, what stack would you do if you were in my place :thinking:

I know that stack would be my restrictiveness sub, while ME would be expansiveness sub.
But the question, what would be a good balancer for me :rofl:?

1 Like

Wild guess : You need to be restrained :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I canā€™t be tamed my man :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

Pretty sure your gf would be able to say otherwise :wink:

3 Likes

Actually , I am very excited for this idea .

And I noticed smth I write about in my journal close to this idea , related to being grounded or balanced .

Thanks , @SaintSovereign for producing these great ideas and products :pray:
Keep going :muscle:

• When I like any post , I do it for encouraging conversation or I like smth about and In the case I liked the part of
3 Likes

7 Likes

Bro Iā€™m dead :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The only stack from now on is 1 main sub and 1 lifecharger zp. I feel like being super focus is the way to go in my life currently.

Hi @SaintSovereign, you are kind, I appreciate that.

We are friends do you remember?

It appears Iā€™m unable to message you privately so Spirit has it this has to be resolved publically.

I read your post regarding reconciliation and Iā€™m glad you are feeling better.

Regarding your judgment. Iā€™m not Hermit, I am a human being, I live on this planet, I have feelings and I eat just like you do.

I feel at times you are under a dark cloud and you wish to dump this on me? You may correct me if Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™m well aware of my misdeeds and destructive behavior of the past, I see how this caused problems. Iā€™m not stubborn I do a lot of reflection on my behavior for I always strive to grow, expand and improve.

Iā€™m grateful that I was born with forgiveness, that I was always seeking to be kind, honest, and to help others. My intentions are pure but I feel at times you see me as a threat to your business, that you become reactive and deceptively frame me into someone who I am not.

This is not fair towards me as a person.

Most here are running your programs, they have within them programming to entice fear in another person ā€” I believe such a module is called fearsome?

Look, Iā€™m sensitive to psychic currents, I can feel these servitors pressuring to invade my Mind, and as a result my internal well-being and comfort. I understand you will inevitably get powerful people at your doorstep for building a company that gives humans, who have been led to believe they can not be successful, free to live a life of accomplishment ā€” and so I understand you wish to protect yourself.

Iā€™m doing a lot of work in the psychic terrain, as I have stated I feel these servitors and thought-forms at times. It drains me a little bit because I have to use willpower to keep them from invading my Aura.

I will make a predicament here but you may of course correct me if this is false. We spend a lot of time exchanging messages so I believe I influenced you strong enough for by the Law of Polarity for you to hold grudges? I feel this is not resolved yet and this is constantly causing you unnecessary reconciliation.

Again, Iā€™m not lecturing or judging you I just wish this karmic debt to be resolved so you can let go of this negative charge in your subconscious.

You know, you could have reached out to me?

I do not like to divide people, I prefer for humanity to stand united against the True darkness that is out there but also living within them.

With that being said, I apologize for whatever it was that damaged you, or this company. And I hope you can let go, forgive and find resolution if it has not been resolved yet.

So that we both may depart our ways absent from lingering karma. It will only drag us down and I do not wish that upon anyone. We are truly beautiful and unique beings capable of so much Love but we must relieve ourselves from the pain, suffering, trauma, and negativity that we constantly experience on this planet.

It is not even our own fault but we are so programmed and indoctrinated to believe it is normal to harm others?

You see Iā€™m really not lecturing you, just having conversation. If it was another person you would not perceptionalise and frame it in such a way because in your Mind you have preconceived notions of who I am.

I will not walk that path with you any longer.

All of this, I spoke very kindly, with much Love, and in the hopes we can leave this behind us for the sake of ourselves, our Hearts, and to be a good example to others.

I wish you much pleasure in your video games, and I hope you can keeping Loving to bring your dreams in creation with this business you and Fire have founded. I do care about you guys and I care deeply about many of the community here they always felt like family.

By the way, I liked to be of service here on the forum and to help people because sharing my insights, the innate wisdom and knowledge I hold within, the gifts of Spiritual understanding I have makes me happy. It is a form of self-love to appreciate your own talents and gifts and I feel it is our obligation to use them in society.

Notice how I speak from the Heart, Iā€™m not pretending ok? I just am who I am and I let it flow, I feel because I use the Heart and not the Mind the Mind would be reflecting, thinking, using itā€™s perception to see Truth. And here again, Iā€™m not lecturing but at times I feel the need to back-up what Iā€™m saying because Iā€™m very misunderstood by the Egos of those who are in the Mind.

A message can only carry so much emotionā€¦

I do a lot of work for others, to heal others, and sometimes this becomes to much for me such as in the past and the negativity of others overwhelms me and my Ego can not handle to see people claim Iā€™m not an authentic or honest person because they see darkness within me.

I have faced these deep fears within me and I have overcome them so I have nothing to hideā€¦

To me all of humanity are brothers and sisters, we are one species and we are family. If we want to evolve we should unite, Love each other, support each other and stop with the duality game. Perhaps then there is no longer a need for moneyā€¦

Itā€™s unlikely Iā€™ll spend much time here such as in the past but I hope we can all become better human beings. If you wish to talk to me you always reach out and I love you!

Take care! :blush:

Added a little more wanted to get it done in one whip.

I felt to say these things!

02:20 let 2022 commence! :slight_smile:

I think this will be a big year for humanity.

Im still confused.

i look at everything in terms of achieving a very specific goal.

every time i use a product i have something very specific im trying to achieve.

ill use a simple example so there is no confusion what im asking.

so lets say 2 guys both have the exact same goal for 2022.

Both guys want to make 1 million dollars in 2022.

guy #1 = he runs one product at a time switching products as needed every 21-45 days but always running only 1 product at a time the whole year.

guy # 2 = runs 3 products at the same time moving products in and out as needed every 21-45 days but always running 3 products at the same time the whole year.

my understanding in this example is that all other factors being equal, guy #1 has a much better chance to achieve the goal. and if they both achieve the goal i would expect guy #1 to reach it significantly faster.

is my understanding in this example correct or wrong?

1 Like

You are correct.
However, as everyone reacts differently, if guy #2 was me, then even with 4 subs, Iā€™d probably make more than guy #1, because people like me can run and execute more subs with ease, at full effectiveness.

1 Like

You are working Alchemy so many of these factors become dependant on the individual and the scenario because reality operates under Laws which can get complex.

To put things simply you just wanna think in terms of Energyā€¦ a person has a capacity for Energy, he uses that energy to process a subliminal this allows him to focus his thought process in a goal and execute it on automation if you will.

Now, you process and execute but you also need to reconcile your internal believes with the external world. This is the reason people get sleepy, others energised, others non-responsive because it all depends on your subconsciousā€” a thought may drag you down or lift you up, right? Well, if you reconcile and it reflects negatively you will get tired, if your energy reserves die out you will get exhausted and feel apathy or lethargic.

So, itā€™s complex but simply, each person has to be seen as an unique individual. His being a laboratory.

You can do many things using Alchemy. What is important from my viewpoint is to UNDERSTAND it not to cause damage upon others or yourself, as I did in the past.

I hope this helps buddy!

Like Invictus above his had a rollecoaster of positive experiences which reflected within and now he got a very positive internal landscapeā€¦ when he runs a new subliminal this will reconcile and energise him because the new believes will instantly be accepted as he has a positive self-image.

And this is all about the chakraā€™s you guysā€¦ you need to get them spinning, energised and fully going because otherwise you Mind can not generate powerful results. The damage in ourselves is within the chakraā€™sā€¦ it also powers the Aura so thereā€™s a little secret as to why the Auraā€™s donā€™t work under reconciliation or when you are out of energy. It is the electromagnetic bio-field of our body.

Ok. I hope this helps, I just wish to share and be helpful.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Youā€™re wrong.

You intentionally and deliberately attempted to harm this company by lying about your results publicly while bragging about how incredible your results were to a member in private. My reaction toward you is absolutely fair. Hence why I see through this:

We are not, because I do not associate with people who try to bring me intentional harm, then refuse to even admit it.

You intentionally and deliberately attempted to harm this company by lying about your results publicly while bragging about how incredible your results were to a member in private. My reaction toward you is absolutely fair.

I am not ā€œholding a grudge.ā€ You intentionally and deliberately attempted to harm this company by lying about your results publicly while bragging about how incredible your results were to a member in private. Instead of coming here and asking for forgiveness, you are now attempting to paint yet another false picture about me. This is not a ā€œgrudge.ā€ I donā€™t like you, I donā€™t trust you, and I never will.

I have forgiven you, hence why you are allowed to even still patronize the company, but you will never change my perception of you. You had plenty of time to apologize, reflect on your actions and strive to do better. In the two or three interactions Iā€™ve had with you since then, you have deflected, pretended to be the victim and tried to paint me as some kind of villain.

Why the hell would I do that? You wronged @fire, myself and this entire community by spreading a vicious lie that Qv2 was ā€œbroken,ā€ all while admitting in private that there was nothing wrong with it, you just wanted to ā€œprove a point,ā€ with no respect to the damage that it caused. For such an allegedly ā€œascendedā€ individual, the fact that your apologies are full of false accusations about me does nothing but reinforce and prove that my perception of you is true.

I suspect youā€™re only here because you want to somehow capitalize off of Zero Pointā€™s popularity, not because you have some burning desire to resolve a ā€œkarmic debt.ā€ If this is your attempt to do that, Iā€™m afraid youā€™re about to fail.

Let me explain something to you, Hermit. Thereā€™s an individual on this forum right now, who has probably posted within the last hour that we banned multiple times. After we parted ways with this individual, that person began to post extremely disturbing and false things about us elsewhere.

That person has returned. I am fully aware of that personā€™s identity. The thing is, ever since this person has returned, their demeanor has changed. Despite some clashes, I can see that they are truly trying to grow into a better person. Because of this, I have decided to let them stay and help them work through their issues in the best way that I can ā€“ creating amazing products.

You see, I can forgive a person for having some issues, perhaps a bad life, which causes them to lash out at us in a fit of impotent rage ā€“ as thatā€™s just an attempt to maintain SOME KIND of control over their lives.

But what you did, an individual who claimed to be our friend, who tried to get into our inner circle, who received experimental products from me and was actually very close to being the first official tester from the forum, is not something that I easily forget.

Forgive? Yes. I donā€™t think of you in my day to day operations, nor do I hold any ill will against you. But, I see through you. I see through the illusion of who youā€™re trying to pretend that you are.

And the fact of the matter is, Hermit: you are broken.

Trying so hard to emulate the ā€œascended mastersā€ of the past, rather than really delving deep to discover who YOU really are.

I donā€™t walk around pretending to be anyoneā€™s superior. I always tell people who try to deify me, or otherwise give me respect that I feel isnā€™t necessary that they are their own hero. But youā€¦ youā€™re trying so hard to be Internet Jesus that youā€™re going to continue losing yourself to this false identity that you desperately want us all to see.

We were never on the same path anyway. I wish you well, but your journey with SubClub ends today.

32 Likes

Our vision for Subliminal Club was simple - advancing human potential. We never wanted, nor do we want now, to be someoneā€™s heroes.

Our goal is to create incredible tools of self-transformation in order for you to use them, and become the hero of your own story.

Honestly, if you put in a support ticket or messaged one of us, shown that youā€™re putting real effort into becoming better and faced the fact that you did us and this company wrongā€¦

Youā€™d have been welcomed back, just like that, because advancing human potential canā€™t happen if one doesnā€™t dig deep into himself, realize what he did and what effects his actions have on others.

We have let others who wronged us back into this community, because they showed, through action, that they are trying.

Sadly, you chose a different option.

31 Likes

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming. @Fire just handed over the scripts to EoG, Quantum Limitless and Emperor Fitness.

EoG on deck for tomorrow. Possibly QL. Weā€™ll see.

38 Likes

Hello there fellow INFJ! So few of us anywhere that it is good to get to meet each other. Although it is easier to catch an INFJ online on self-improvement forums and websites since we love that haha.

And good point about CHOSEN. Since it has positive leadership, we INFJs love that kind of thing.

Thank you, bro. The feeling is mutual.

Oh yes. Although the subliminals over here has helped me a lot to direct empathy properly. Especially Renaissance Man and the other mental/emotional healing titles.

Have you run RM anytime? It has a very strong empathy component which boosts the INFJ empathy while at the same time helps us to be not overwhelmed by it. I even experienced this when I used to run RM.

According to the RM sales page:

"As a newly rising Renaissance Man, you will see your ability to connect with others increasing massively owing to this intensity. You will become able to feel what others feel and sense their thinking.

But Renaissance Man is the ultimate free-spirit, so he must not be overwhelmed or else his mission will be in jeopardy. For this reason, the Renaissance Man, similar to StarkQ, has a frame of steel alongside an almost fanatical belief in himself and his creative goals, creating a powerful field that seems to pull others into his vision, allowing him to become a profound thought leader if so desired while protecting him from being overwhelmed by the emotions of the world around him."

And this is exactly what I experienced too!

Also, yes if SaintSovereign gives a stack idea for INFJs similar to the ones he gave for 2 other MBTIs here, that would be so cool. Am really curious too.

@SaintSovereign - is it possible to give the Expansive, Restrictiveness, and Balancing subliminal titles for INFJs? @HansLanda and I are freakin damn curious about it :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, all factors being equal, individual #1 possibly could achieve the goal first. The fact of the matter is, however, everyone is a unique expression of the universe. We all have our own issues we must overcome in order to achieve our goals.

For example, letā€™s say that both you and I are trying to achieve the same goal. Because we have such different backgrounds and have experienced such different things, the paths we take toward that goal will be completely different.

That means that I might not be able to JUST run Mogul or Emperor and achieve the target goal of multimillionaire status. I may need to engage in some deep healing regarding something that may not even seem related to achieving wealth and financial prosperity.

In this case, the individual who recognizes this fact may actually achieve the goal quicker because they are leaning into and engaging with their multifacetedness, and thus addressing all the issues they have at once.

12 Likes

Sorry to use this way @SaintSovereign but I sent you a dm yesterday, can you check please ?