What are people's experiences with Elixir?

I’m about to start Elixir ZP in 15 mins and have read some forum posts and the description page. But there is not much info on it by itself in the forum. What are peoples experiences with Elixir?

3 Likes

Elixer is fantastic I write about in my journal , but I didn’t use it in zp format . Please share with us your elixer zp journey.

5 Likes

Is that an offline journal? I checked your account page and didn’t find a journal about Elixir.

1 Like

Not much I wrote about but it was grounding healing relaxed experience and I wrote before that if I have to choose one title to listen to forever it will be elixer

3 Likes

I used elexir for some time 3 month ago

My experience was :
Tremendous relieve right after playing the sub a’d for a duration of more or less 8 hours, it helped me structure my journey of healing and keep going even if I felt I was in hell

With conscious guidance and a lot efforts I’m still reaping benefit from it today it’s like I observe a weakness, I analyze it, face it, and in 3-5 days it’s more or less gone and going through the next one

It’s less and less overwhelming and more and more easy as breathing

Slowly releasing bad stuff with precision

You still need to do everything at hand to help the sub but it will be a potent tool to direct

It’s like I can’t run away from my fears now, I tear them bits by bits until they’re weak enough to be stomped on sort of

5 Likes

Elixir is one of my favorite healing subliminals because of its light and soothing way of working.

I always recommend it along with Regeneration if one wants to have a foundational and/or beginner healing stack. Elixir is very comforting while Regeneration does its thing.

8 Likes

Didn’t saint once say that combo is king because regeneration brings things up and elixir helps to solve it quicker.

Cfw seems to have a similar effect because of the love bomb part in it.

5 Likes

Can you elaborate a little further on the differences between Regeneration, CFW and DR?

Which would you see as the best booster for a subliminal like Emperor? What would most efficiently relieve past traumas that have an impact on one’s self growth?

1 Like

Does Elixir help you see things or reveals things to you that you otherwise wouldn’t?

I am journalling and trying to unravel the issues I am focusing on but I feel I need some help. I feel like I need to dig deeper or I’m looking from the wrong angle and must find the right angle to look at it.

I am hoping Elixir will give some effect like merger of worlds or information releaser in the Q store Edit:(I am just assuming based off the Description Page). Does it do anything of the sort?

do you have experience with this module?

DR is a bit outside of that because I personally think it shouldn’t be stacked with too many subs. Unless you are prepared for a lot of stuff.

Regeneration heals generally everything. Cfw is focused on healing everything that stands in the way of chosen objectives. Forgiveness is apparently big in it.

DR also heals everything but it’s of course an extended journey with 4 stages. Deeper, heavier. I think DR could also be referred to as a shadow work journey.

4 Likes

No, I mentioned it based off its description page but I don’t really know if it would help. I would think so tho.

I don’t have much experience with Elixir because I didn’t run it long enough but @SaintSovereign did say in a post maybe a year or so back that on a long enough timeline that Elixir should resolve most childhood traumas

5 Likes

I was about to tag you. Because I knew that you were such a big fan of Elixir back in the day.

1 Like

Haha that’s true.

1 Like

I used Elixir primarily to calm any reconciliation I had from Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes