Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

It seems odd that Khan is such a popular program but doesn’t have one review on the sales page where as Emperor has five

Khans do not review. They are busy living their life.

14 Likes

To be honest, most of the popular subs don’t have reviews. Although the Emperor has helped a lot of people, I feel like a lot of people play the Emperor over Khan. And they want to share their experience in the review section, while all the people on Khan would rather do journals. I think.

(As I was writing this, It sounded rude in my head. Sorry If It does).

2 Likes

It’s fine . i get it

1 Like

I would love to read a thorough review of Quantum Limitless

2 Likes

Reviews of the multi-stages (each stage) and the forgotten subs (The Beast Within, The Beast Unleashed and many others) would be great. See the improvement, the effects and various other stuff. Although we got to dig in journals to find them. :pensive:

@James I remember there’s a review on Quantum Limitless by @sid

4 Likes

Also any news about the “Royal” sub ?

Is this still a thing ? Because I’m so so so curious about it

1 Like

Yes, exactly. This is one of the reasons we focused Zero Point so much. The programs were getting too bloated, with lots of recon. So, we created an entirely new model of scripting that would allow us to streamline the programs while still giving you really good results. And we’ve completed that mission.

23 Likes

Well, it seems you’re going beyond that!

3 Likes

Beyond Zero Point :grin:

1 Like

Until the End of Time :wink:

1 Like

Realizing that Sweden has 100,000 lakes, has a pretty big coastline and is one of the best countries in Europe to go fishing, saying that it takes Swedes a long time to realize something is fishy is probably the most hilarious play on words I’ve heard today. Thank you, Toby! :slight_smile:

The Year of the Water Tiger starts on February 1st. Best get ready. Or maybe the rest of us should instead.

Apologies, I felt a need to share the above.

11 Likes

Even more of a reason to run a more focus stack until I complete a specific goal.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: 100.000, I thought that was Finland?!? Maybe if we count all the marshes and puddles too… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Idk, seeing the objectives for Emperor, it still seems like it’s tackling a lot, or am I mistaken there?

2 Likes

is it just me, or does it actually seem like people are more concerned with subs’ descriptions, as well as what the future subs should or shouldn’t have, rather than actually running subs and journaling their findings?

14 Likes

I’m not the only one thinking that in the end lol

1 Like

You came to mind earlier btw.
I manifested pizza today :pizza:

3 Likes

I do agree with you here. One could look into the sales page and descriptions a bit too closely.

There could be people who may be looking to purchase Emperor in ZP format. The information available to them are the descriptions and sales page. They should still try it out. If it is not a right fit then there’s the 30 day Money Back return.

2 Likes

Mistaken :wink:

3 Likes