Do ultimas become stronger/come online with extended use?

Hmm,so far healing ultimas like rebirth,elixir and dragon reborn work great for me but some of the other as needed ultimas like legacy dont seem to work if ran before exercise.
so just curious whether anyone has found running an ultima for a period of time made them work for you when they didnt previously or get stronger over time if effects are mild cause the mind adapts to the script and is able to process it better?or did i just reach my subliminal processing limit cause of a heavy stack?

I did with libertine, the first weeks it just made me hot and uncomfortable (temperature) then I started to relax with it and it became stronger while I did more with it

1 Like

Haha,thats good.have it in my ultima custom but so far only got the heat but only in my 2nd week of testing.mainly got it for sex mastery though so thats a good if it works,ok if it doesnt thing

What’s in your current stack? I have been running a pretty heavy stack too. It does take processing power to integrate all of these programs. So far, my Ultima results have been lower. I assume that’s the reason.

Haha,mine still isnt as heavy as yours but am suspecting that theres not enough processing power for the ultimas possibly.currently running 3 customs and an ultima using the new multistack instructions at 1 loop.can check out the modules if your interested below

1 Like

I think so. However, at some point, I wonder if listening to Ultimas less (maybe 1 to 3 times per week) might be better once it starts working.

Run it about 2 hours before exercise if you’re not getting the immediate effects. If you’re running a dense stack, you’ll need time to process the Ultima. Think of it like this, you’re pouring water into a container with a slow drain at the bottom. If you pour too much water into that container, it’ll fill up faster than it can drain. The same thing occurs with subliminals. If you’ve run a ton of scripting before running the Ultima, the subconscious hasn’t had the time to process the earlier scripting, thus you don’t get effects. If the titles you’re running don’t have synergistic properties (say, you’re running Elixir Ultima and then add Sex Mastery X Ultima), the latter may not kick in until later, since it’s still processing Elixir. Now, if your stack is synergistic, the overlap will cause both to process in parallel.

9 Likes

Thanks alot,that cleared it up for me(^-^)

1 Like

This explains pretty precisely what my experience has been.

Obviously, I’m running a heavy stack with a long-term fruition strategy.

The various Ultimas I’ve run have seemed to make little peeps here and there but were not making loud noise. Then when I created and ran a custom Ultima that was very much in synergy with my stack, after about a week, I could feel real effects.

So there it is (probably).