Rise to Stardom

Haha, that many is more likely to cause stonewalling than overload.lol.Felt good on more that 6 loops but no effects from the programs and no tiredness,lol

1 Like

Good luck though.At least you didnt pull a mecharc :rofl: 18 hours and you might have been in recon hell for the next few days.Though seriously,youll probably be fine.RICH causes a lot less recon than something like DR or Wanted

1 Like

Maybe I’ll be fine. We’ll see. I actually feel good on it, and I haven’t felt good the last couple days. I know I’ve been getting recon from WANTED or something because I’ve been massively insecure and felt unwanted.

Ultimas seem to hit different compared to normal mains right?

Hmmm, I don’t want to play it again for obvious reasons. But I needed it to work today :weary:

I may have done less loops than 7 loops, not sure exactly.

1 Like

Hmm,yeah.Ultimas hit a bit differently.Though they are actually more tiring for me,lol.Haha,as long as you feel good should be fine.Though it might have filled up your sub queue for awhile.

Do you think I can still listen to Limit Destroyer U or should I save that for Friday instead and do a couple loops rather than listen to R.I.C.H.

You can give it a try but it might not execute till later.High chance of this happening.Might be a better idea to clear up the queue first.lol

1 Like

You will be fine my friend ahah.

Just have a rest day now and take a lot of action today.

2 Likes

I’ll be teaching later which is what I wanted to use it for so that’ll help with the queue haha. But I’ll dance soon to help get it out :joy: I may need to do a workout now too :joy:

1 Like

Thanks dude! Gonna keep trying to advertise my class for sure.

Just got this ad. A sign?
Especially since I’ve been insecure af recently. Pretty sure it’s not recon from WANTED but a drive from it instead making me want to do something about it. But my issue has been my face. My body isn’t terrible. Do I have a six pack and am I super lean? No, but my arms and chest are quite bulked up. Legs are okay, it’s mainly that I carry a little bit of fat.

But regardless of how much fat I gain or lose my face is always round in the cheeks area.

Nah you’re gonna be fine. You might win the lottery today though…:grin:

2 Likes

Please Jesus.

1 Like

Oh…
Something I didn’t mention. Mainly because I wanted to keep it private.

I am a procrasinator. If I know I’ve got something I need to do, the fear or whatever holds me back. Keep this in mind.

I want to move to LA (it’s always been a dream of mine) and for that to happen I need a visa. With me working in dance and the guy from before ruining possibly money making in that aspect I was frustrated and annoyed as hell.

Regardless, I’ve been playing R.I.C.H just a couple times a week.

My dad said he would help me with the money but I’ve been procrastinating on actually telling how much because I felt bad. I hate relying on people.

Fast forward to Sunday and I get a message from my bank saying the whole amount has entered my account. I’ve not told him the whole amount, I told my money a round about figure but the amount is with me now to pay off.

Not only did he send me the whole amount, but initially he said I could have up to a certain amount - which was 1.5k less than the whole amount. Part of the reason I didn’t ask him because I didn’t want to be cheeky and ask for all of it if I could help it.

Looks like plans are getting started.

3 Likes

R.I.C.H manifestation.
I got a random message on Reddit legit out of the blue from someone I don’t know messaging me asking for a code for Huel (the meal replacement thing I use).

I don’t know how this person found me since I didn’t advertise or anything but they messaged and literally seconds ago they registered.

If someone uses my code they get £10 off, and so do I. Funnily enough Huel just released a new product today that I’m super eager to try and I’ll get to use the code for now.

Super excited.

1 Like

@Brandon

I have been following your journal for months.

I am going to encourage you to consider taking 4 rest days in a row, and keep your mind open to perhaps do 2 weeks off.

I’m wondering if the subliminals might be affecting you more than others, and perhaps you might need fewer loops.

Yeah, I’m definitely more sensitive to the persuasion of the subs. I’ve noticed.

I took a wash out just over a week ago. Last week I started subs again.

I think my recon was from my extra loops of MSQv2 and WANTED. Which I’ve now cut down on.

2 Likes

Ok good am thinking about a washout too

Wash outs are great for sure. I’ll be doing one every 4-6 weeks.

2 Likes

Sounds good. For how long?

I need some PCC aid.

For those of you that have used it in the past, I’m not sure who that is - maybe @Azriel , @Lion (I’m not sure)?

Ever since using this my energy has been super sensitive on who to trust and who not to. I’ve pretty much always been like this but it’s been even more sensitive whilst on PCC - or what I feel is PCC.

Anyway there’s a guy I spoke about in my journal a while ago, and now he’s at the studio all the time - he’s a nice guy but there’s just something about him. Something off about him. I’m not sure what it is, it feels like he’s hiding something and I have no idea what. I’m so confused.

Is this something that is related to PCC? I feel like I can’t trust him right now. But I also obviously could be wrong and I’m so unsure on whether this is even related to PCC or something else in my stack but my feelings toward this are so strong. We talk a lot but I’ve had to take my distance because the feelings are so strong towards this.

1 Like