Rise to Stardom

Very true man.

How about doing your playlist M W F?

1 Like

I’m curious how deep you’ve researched ADHD? I’m in a similar position and it’s a lot to unpack. I’m still running into things that make me think “damn this explains a lot”

I can’t say if it’s the case for you, but I’ve come to the realization my mind needs a lot more time to process these subs because it’s not as easy for me to take action. Since you’re dealing with what you suspect to be ADHD I’m sure in your life you’ve run across the issue where people tell you to do something to improve your situation and you just don’t do it and they keep bringing it up. Subs can be like that for me and it just causes agitation because I know I have to do the thing but I can’t bring myself to follow through on it.

My main point being sometimes you gotta dial it back and give yourself breathing room vs constantly pushing. I think there’s something to be said for how neurodivergent minds process stuff like this. I’m still learning what works best for me.

2 Likes

I had already started listening to it last night so I’ll take tonight off and no subs tomorrow either (Wednesday morning/day time) and pick it back up for Thursday and Friday.

4 times and see the results and then 3 times if necessary (only because I’ve started already.)

I’ve researched it quite a lot since my boyfriend pointed it out. Can’t say I have everything figured out tho because I’ve barely scratched the surface.

Exactly how I feel to be honest.
You’ve got the nail on the hear.

This is basically what @RVconsultant has been saying and I’ve been avoiding to be honest.

1 Like

I definitely know how you feel. He advised the same for me and it took quite a bit of time before I could be comfortable with giving myself more rest and recovery. I admit it’s not easy, especially with ADHD where the common theme of most people who deal with it amounts to an inner criticism of needing to “try harder”. That can easily lead to going way beyond your limits and disregarding your own well being in the pursuit of growth. I personally believe it just leads to burnout.

Having said that it can definitely be variable. One bad day can cause your stress levels to climb and then the wrong sub on top of that can very quickly fling you into reconciliation. Also everyone on this forum seems to have a different reaction so there’s no one best approach to scheduling. But I think it is important to do what works for you and calibrate to your own experiences and reactions to the subs.

Been seeing multiple numbers many times recently.

I saw 888 in my bank account. 333 today (after I had to pay for an authorisation charge), just seen 666 on an app, saw 111.

What does this mean?

Are these good signs?

1 Like

I agree dude. I do the same thing. I try and go over board and burn myself out. I’m trying to slow things down. So I’m going to take the advice. I’m doing 4x now and then 3x times next week. Today is a rest day for sure.

I notice that I reach anger quite easily. This morning for example - lack of sleep and listening to the subs I was so angry. I had a frustrating morning - my iPad keyboard (Magic Keyboard) broke and I had to see if I could get a replacement which I managed and comes in 3-5 days but I really wanted to not have to pay for it. Only thing I had to pay for was the authorisation charge which I’ll hopefully get back.

luckily for me I managed to get a replacement for free, but I was so annoyed before then due to lack of sleep and I truly believe that it was reconciliation.

So I’m definitely going to use subs less and focus on 3-4 days a week and see how we go from there.

I want to keep using Limit Destroyer since its most definitely working on my Limiting Beliefs and also using R.I.C.H as I really need to make money. I’ve actually already started recruiting for my company again. But I need outside things.

My knee is so injured right now.
God damn :sob:

Don’t know whether it was me trying to run slightly with my dog that caused it to hurt so much or putting a strap on it that did it but I couldn’t bend it properly. I couldn’t even work out. So frustrating.

I even spoke to my subconscious, just like a friend, last night and asked it to work on healing my knee before I fell asleep. I also asked it to help me get some properly sleep.

I think last night I probably had the best sleep I’ve had all week. I woke up at 8am but went back to sleep and didn’t wake up until 12:45 when my boyfriend called me and it came through my watch. I’ve no idea how much sleep I had but maybe 9ish hours?

That’s great for me. I feel better today mentally so I’m listening to Limit Destroyer now to help me build up my confidence and get rid of those limits.

That guy I told you guys about, who spread shit about my boyfriend and the studio, he’s back again. He made a status last night telling people to be careful where they put their energy and to be on the look out for signs of narcastic and emotional abuse. He’s literally just doing it to be popular and get ‘clout’. The police told us he was the one behind the death threats and abusive messages being sent to my boyfriend.

So I’m hoping he does more stuff because I’d love to see him get arrested and can’t wait to let people know he was the one actually being abusive.

I asked my subconscious to work on a solution for this too. Because we have to be smart about the situation and not cause attack or fire. However I do want Karma to kick his ass already.

I asked my subconscious to help before and I got the idea to call the police which helped us find out about the messages behind sent so that was helpful. I just way this to be over since its affected my mental health massively.

But yeah, I’m working on removing the Limiting Beliefs this situation this has put on me, like that no one will come to my class and all that jazz. I need and want to leave this city though. It’s so toxic. He’s toxic and all his friends are too.

I hope your knee and situation with that stalker will get better soon.

What all are you doing for your knee?

Thank you dude! I’ve been trying to stretch out the stuff around my knee and my hamstrings/quads etc.

Also I phone the police regarding Stalker boy.

Besides stretching I’m not sure what else there is to do. I can barely bend it but after some rest it feels better. It’s so tender though. I can’t kneel down, do lunges or anything like that. There’s a pressure in it.

I think I need an MRI but with covid it’s gonna be an issue.

Going back to alterating sub use.
A/B format.

My stack is/has changed.
I’m trying to figure out the best thing.

I was considering dropping DR as I’m not sure I’m ready but I’m gonna keep it and use Limit Destroyer on those days I run DR. Which will be twice a week.

1 Like

Need to take a time out.
I woke up in a terrible mood last night.

I got a reply from Fire regarding a few stuff so I’m figuring out things in my stack.

Gonna take a wash out until next Monday or further.
I keep saying I’d take one every 4-6 weeks but I get involved too much. Time for a washout for sure.

I’ll update anything that happens without subliminal use.

1 Like

First day of no subs due to my washout.
Man…it must be WANTED at full force today.

Last night I got an idea of cutting my hair. I’ve been growing it out for a long while. My hair when longer is curly/wavey and super hard to maintain since I never get it to look the way I want it to. See below. However I had it longer than below even tho I quite liked the way it looked.

Let me say however that this hair was weighing me down. In the sense of negativity. After everything that happened over the past few months I’ve realised today that every curl I cut was getting to the root (pun intended) and trimming away the problems. I feel free-ish.

What else happened today? Pretty much an entire make over. I’m trying to grow my beard but only so I’ve got the stubble throughout - I trimmed the growing hair. I cut my hair completely to match my sides, I’ve gone through my clothes and realised I don’t really have any I want so I’ve got a bunch to throw away, I’ve made - what I think, is a sweet outfit today, cut my nails and all that jazz. I’ve also started intermittent fasting and I’m working on that.

Overall I’d say WANTED is working fast and is making me want to change the things I can so they’re upgraded and make me feel more attractive and I do. I’ve got work to do on my body but that’s an ongoing process I’m working on.

This definitely might be a Q+ prototype. Possibly.

@Vinci

8 Likes

I’m happy for you, man!

I’m eager to run both my subs at least 3-4 times a week.
I feel like WANTED’s powers have faded today since I only listened to it for two loops overall, which is pretty awesome in my book.

2 more days off and back to subs I go. I’m excited. Can’t wait. I feel better. Today I woke up and the energy felt weird and things felt different to every other day this week which has been a great week but today felt weird. I don’t know how to explain the energy but off.

I also have not been getting 8 hours sleep so there’s that too. I’m about to finish my food and head to bed. I’ve got a private in the morning which is good and then I’m teaching my new company which is also exciting.

But yeah, I’m feeling the urge to want to use subs again but I know I need a little more of a wash however Monday morning is the time to do it and I’m excited af.

4 Likes

What shall your listening routine be after you’re done with your washout then?
Are you planning on doing more washouts in the future? Why?

I actually don’t know what the routine should be. I feel like I might start with 3 days a week and one loop each?

Like I said I spoke to Fire so my stack has been readjusted to fit what I need and want right now.

I’m just unsure how listen yet.

Also, I’ll do a washout every 4-6 weeks.

2 Likes

WASHOUT COMPLETE.
That kind of felt like forever.

Last week was amazing tho.

Something I noticed, could be sub related via Inner Circle weeding out terrible toxicity as well as PCC but maybe not.

Whilst I’ve been at the studio the energy has been pretty amazing to be honest. We’ve actually prayed for good energy and it came…finally, the bad thing? Money. Because a lot of people have left and abandoned us due to what was said by that guy, we’ve lost out on money. Bad energy still brings money, but is it worth the loss in more for good energy? Seemingly so.

However I’m sure Inner Circle will be helping us bring in the people who actually want to learn from us, but also will bring us money.

My happiness is still affected by what happened, and I’m trying to let it go but still.
Due to that, I’m not ready for Dragon Reborn. It’s going to be dropped until I feel a little bit stronger.

I was having suicidal thoughts, and I’m not in a place for negativity or trauma to be bought up. I spoke to Fire regarding the trauma and he agrees I’m not ready for DR. The experience on Qv2 was insane and it was a living hell - I’m going back there any time soon.

My stack:

MSQv2- Fire pointed out that MSQv2 covers a lot of areas, so shall continue to remain my number 1 sub to use. I’m wondering whether to use 2 loops of this, or 1.

WANTED - I want to be WANTED. I want people to see me. I know this is what MSQv2 is partially for but I want to cover all areas. I want this in all areas. I also want to be attractive and look like the boys I see on Tiktok but in my own look/way.

Limit Destroyer - It’s time to stop thinking that that boy has won, that I can’t have people come to my class who enjoy it, to stop thinking I’m a bad dancer, that I can’t be famous on Tiktok, that I can’t do this and that.

R.I.C.H - Bring in the money I need/want for one of my goals I won’t speak openly about on here. Just to bring money in general. I’m running R.I.C.H for bringing in money to my classes too. I want to make a lot of money. I want to be making like £100-200 per class that I teach each week. That would be amazing. I’m here for it.

I’m still trying to figure out how many loops to do.
I’m getting conflicting reports because everyone is different.

I feel like DR took over my stack for the past couple of months I ran it and that’s where a lot of my frustration came from because I was healing so now that’s out I can probably up my loop or keep it at x1.

I did 1x MSQv2, 10-15 minutes silence, 1x WANTED this morning whilst I slept on ultrasonic, unsure as to whether the former should be x2 since it should be my main. I’m trying to keep in line with the manual about mains and I’m finding it difficult to go above 1x loop.

I did wake up feeling frustrated, but I’m pretty sure I’m out go that now.

3 Likes

I’ve decided I’ll be running a MAINS/ULTIMA type of play list as I’m trying not to jam my sub with an overload of titles other night.

I played MSQV2, WANTED, Limit Destroyer and R.I.C.H one after the over Monday and Tuesday (I believe? - may have just been one day) and I feel overloaded. I normally have 5/10 minute breaks in between tracks but they wake up my boyfriend up when the track comes back on.

So I’ll be doing MSQv2/WANTED x1 on MON/THUR

R.I.C.H and Limit Destroyer on TUE/FRI

So that’s literally 2 loops per week of each sub. At the moment I feel like that’s enough. I’ve been exhausting after listening to the tracks. Massively. So I know I’ve been getting recon.

As my subconscious gets better with the load I’ll up the loop x1 per sub so I’m playing 4 loops per week.

I’m also thinking of getting Sanguine to play during the days however I think I have enough at the moment.

I’m excited for this type of playlist to be taking it slower.

In other news Limit Destroyer and R.I.C.H must be working. I’ve had less thoughts about what was happening with that guy and focusing on what I’ve gotta do for classes etc. I’ve been having a good time. Yesterday was weird energy but still it’s all good.

R.I.C.H must be manifesting people to come to the studio. The energy has been great in classes and more people I don’t know are coming to classes and spending money. I had about 15+ people in class for my new beginner class which is on week 2. I had less yesterday but more than last week which is great.

I’m so thankful.

6 Likes