Main Disc. Thread - The Executive

I have to pay my respects to this beautiful Ultima.
V2 for life, mang.

9 Likes

LE and BLU definitely work for me. I get shit done.

1 Like

We’d like to help you get the results to help you.

What has been your listening schedule?

What results are you expecting?

My current stack is: AM(1 loop)+Wanted(1 ) +LDU(2-3).I also run a loop of the executive/blu before work.Neither AM nor the ultimas give me productivity.Now the Commander feels better,like better focus,but its effects fade away in a couple of hours.
I am expecting enhanced focus,more energy,stamina,confidence,work enthusiasm.

Thank you for clarifying.

My first thought is either drop WANTED or listen to it maybe once a week. People are reporting feeling very chill on WANTED.

AM should be good at one loop per listening day.

The Executive should help with motivation. If the Commander is helping you, please continue.

LDU I’m guessing is Limit Destroyer? I don’t know how that may or may not help with productivity.

What is your actual schedule in terms of what days of the week are you listening to which programs at how many loops?

3 Likes

Ok.I see it’s useless.Never mind.

Maybe try a washout for a week,then try only executive?You might be overloaded from your current stack so the ultima cant execute?Other option that worked for a friend is running rebirth ultima with AM,sent his productivity into overdrive

3 Likes

I would like to help. Perhaps I’m not understanding. What is useless?

Would you please post your listening schedule for the next 8 days?

1 Like

It’s a toss up between R.I.C.H and The Executive as to my favorite Subliminal Club audio

It’s a toss up between R.I.C.H and The Executive as to my favorite Subliminal Club audio

how would you say does productivity compare between these two? and how do you like the Solace version of R.I.C.H compared to the normal mask?

Just read over my Ultima testing thread, I think I enjoyed “A” more, and would prefer that version when you upgrade it to ZP. In general, ZP seems to work the best the shorter the script (see Libertine).

Do you mind sharing what you added to the orginal script?

Was this released as ZP? Tried searching but only seen talk of limitless executive ZP in someone stack.

Not yet

2 Likes

I have officially given up on seeing The Executive ZP any time soon
Seems ZP Customs are the priority
I would love to read the updated objectives for Dragon Reborn but since everyone somehow has the money to buy endless customs that will probably be a while as well

6 Likes

I’m only going to be able to afford one because of the discount and QuadPay. I’ve yet to use the tester’s discount.
That’s why my first one will be pure wealth/money. Because I have at least 2 other custom ideas that do not involve money. Gotta pay for those too.

1 Like

A certain level of acceptance is a good thing. It’s not like SaintSovereign and Fire don’t want to give us what we want. But more like some things not working out the way they planned and hence feeling blocked (like Executive, LE and BL). After which they focus on things they can get rolling (like the ZP customs).

I can guarantee though that it will be worth the wait. My guess is that the family of Executive, LE and BL could be the first ZP “zippy” boosters we get out of this waiting game. AND WE GET IT FOR FREE!

Regarding updated objectives…sigh. I want it so bad too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

the executive ZP is here

3 Likes

Executive-Functioning-Skills-Deficits-859x1024

1 Like

Aka: what people with adhd struggle with.

2 Likes

When Executive ZP comes out I am probably going to run that solo for a bit. On my second day of a washout

1 Like