Main Disc. Thread - The Executive

Would love to know how it works for you tomorrow, and I’d love to know the difference between Limitless Executive and The Executive for you too.

2 Likes

How long does the push to take action and get things done last on the executive ?

Depends on the person. I feel it for quite a few days. May wear off quicker with others.

4 Likes

@Grimm1390 One loop worked about 8 days for me.

3 Likes

@Grimm1390 I have yet to do any loops today although I did run two yesterday and got quite a few things done right away earlier this morning

1 Like

What does executive feel like ? Is it like a pre workout or coffee feeling where you are focused and feel like you need to get things done ? I’ve never used it yet so I’m just wondering

A super caffeinated jolt up your ass without the jitters

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s the best way to put it :rofl:

1 Like

I dunno the first time I listened to it when it was in testing I felt jittery until I did something.

3 Likes

First stand up comedian I ever listened to. Love Pablo

1 Like

I remember the first time I saw that bit on tortillas, I was on the floor. Love Pablo too

1 Like

just watched that. that whole thing was hilarious.

I have been so lazy the last few days. I’m going to run Executive by itself for a few days

1 Like

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N
Take a few rest days. I recently took four, and it was a godsend.

6 Likes

TBH, here is what I do.

If I start feeling lazy or all I want to do is binge watch or do nothing or whatever, the first thing I do is play The Executive, Limitless Executive, or RICH.

I think The Executive, Limitless Executive, or RICH are like taking adrenaline to get something done. Sure it works, but the body needs rest or burnout is possible. Playing just one of those 3 Ultimas made me super productive. But there was also a point where I just needed to stop listening to subliminals for a day or three.

I think @SaintSovereign is right too.

Although I realize they could be used as major programs… using them for the purpose of fixing low energy I think The Executive, Limitless Executive, or RICH are great temporary quick fixes when used as boosters. Rest days can be better.

4 Likes

I’m trying an experiment today. There was a period back in the late 90s when I was having so many ideas that I could barely write them down fast enough. One summer I filled multiple notebooks… sketches, descriptions, questions.

I’ve got some widget-cranking (David Allen reference) work that I need to get caught up on, so will be spending much of the day staring at Excel sheets. My experiment is to listen to the same music that I used to listen to back then, along with Executive, to see if it sparks anything in my subc while I crank through thousands of Excel rows.

Album on at the moment is Mr. Moonlight by Foreigner, if anyone else likes early 90s rock that doesn’t realize it’s not the mid 80s anynore. :rofl:

edit: I’ve already come up with a simple trick to speed up my work, sweet.

Update: 40 minutes through Executive, and I’ve been sidetracked with a stupid task for some other project, and I’m getting frustrated about how long this other stuff is taking when I need to be finishing my other drudge work. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I think this is a cool experiment man!

1 Like

Odd observation, wondering if anyone else experiences this.

Sometimes when I run Exec I feel super motivated and can power through whatever task I’m working on, with a happy sense of accomplishment. Other times, often when I’m doing something I’d rather not be doing, but have to (washing dishes comes to mind), if I’ve got Exec playing I get… angry. Not mildly annoyed, we’re talking John Wick-esque daydreams, toward people I perceive as being in my way. I haven’t had that since running Emperor. Thing is, sometimes that happens when I’m doing ordinary desk work too, so it’s not consistent.

Anyone have any thoughts on the erratic responses?

It’s being generally stacked with Halcyon and Paragon, but never back to back and rarely even on the same day.

4 Likes

Some times. Another effect I have is almost like a time distortion. That is I’ll be finished with the unpleasant task before I even realize it.

As for the anger, with DR my anger has been greatly reduced. Odd… I wasn’t really that prone to anger before DR. Yet now it’s been reduced even more.

Could your anger actually be determination?

1 Like