Main Disc. Thread - The Executive

In my case I prefer Commander than Executive. Commander makes enter a strong concentration/focus state. Executive would stress me !

1 Like

Why would it stress you in comparison? I havenā€™t looked at the differences to be honest so I donā€™t understand the difference in push to action.

Iā€™ve only used The Executive as I had it when I was testing it, and then redownloaded it when it was free and it definitely gave me the drive for action but I havenā€™t forced myself to listen to it again.

Whatā€™s the difference in comparison to The Commander and how does it make you feel?

To me, the Commander is like the Execution + a powerful alpha programming. No sub has ever made me feel and be so powerful. And it did it to me in one night.

2 Likes

Voytek said it perfectly for Commander, and I add strong concentration. For Executive I liked it at the beginning but after a while I had headaches, not feeling well, like drinking too much coffee. So I shifted to Commander and it became my favorite without a doubt. And using it with DR is a real killer !!!

Interesting, Iā€™ll have to read into it. I canā€™t keep changing my stack but I was going to use The Executive Ultima to get some shit done, maybe Commander will be better for me but Iā€™m taking a little break away from Ultimaā€™s at the moment.

1 Like

Everyone is different. I run Executive and I may not feel like doing anything and then I suddenly have a bunch of shit done. Itā€™s weird but very cool

5 Likes

@Hermit
Did you use this Ultima?
If so kindly provide a report.

The report about the AM and Limitless Executive is brilliant. It gives us such a good feeling of the sub before we can run it.

This is true, when I used The Executive for my very limited time it didnā€™t make me run to tasks straight away but out of the blue Iā€™d notice natural messages to do things and then they were done.

2 Likes

Executive Ultima is great, it really turns you into a state where the only thing you care about is getting things done.

When I ran Executive Ultima, all I could hear was; ā€˜go go go, work work workā€™, in my thoughts. It really makes you get the things done you do not want to get done. Procrastination becomes a thing of the past, it does not matter whether the task at hand is boring or enjoyable, youā€™ll get it done and youā€™ll feel good about it. Furthermore, I had this inner-knowing how to tackle any task in the most optimal way and at the highest efficiency.

On Executive you see work and you start to think ā€“ ā€˜what am I waiting for, letā€™s get it done alreadyā€™, you are constantly seeking work because you love to take action and accomplish things. Whereas previously, youā€™d say ā€“ ā€˜mhm, perhaps tomorrowā€™, or ā€˜whenever I feel good or feel to do itā€™ ā€“ let me tell you something, you will never feel like getting it done. Just do it now.

And honestly, this effect is even more pronounced on Limitless Executive even though it is combined with Beyond Limitless. But Iā€™ve never had a lot of experience on Executive, a few loops here and there but never that much.

8 Likes

When will you use that one vs the executive.
Which real life situations

1 Like

Executive or Beyond Limitless separately? Nowhere in the near future, Limitless Executive is impeccable, Iā€™m going to introduce it to my stack and keep it there until I have to stop working.

2 Likes

I love how much youā€™re hyping this up.
It sounds like itā€™s exactly what I needed/wanted that I can add to my upcoming custom since I have a lot of work Iā€™ve been procrastinating on. Letā€™s go.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just my emotions coming through as a type it, and Iā€™ve got natural talents in selling myself and the things I believe in. Hence, why Iā€™m not moving forward in the sales & marketing department ā€“ wait, until I get my upcoming Custom, Iā€™ll be unstoppable. Now go and purchase Limitless Executive, and see how your whole house becomes re-organized, all your procrastinated tasks finished, how can only think about productive work and do not even mind acting on time-wasting activities!

1 Like

Can you give real life situations in which you would say The Executive & Limitless Executive can be used?

Well, we relate to emotions and buy off emotion over logic (???) So youā€™re doing a great job man.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED!
Omg. @Hermit I love you and love that you know what to say just when I need it.

@pacman The Executive for any task pertaining to solely physical work, and Limitless Executive for any tasks in general that are mentally demanding. Imagine magazine work or plain and simple labor compared to a more diplomatic job like things on a laptop or a function where you have to be in charge of things. I mean itā€™s really obvious, just ask yourself whether you need your brains or not.

Yes, indeed ā€“ people buy with Emotions and justify with Logic.

Thank you @Brandon, the Love goes both ways.

1 Like

Regarding Executi ultima is just a supercharger or we can run it solo for permanent change?

Itā€™s one you can run by itself if you have things you need to get done but are procrasinating. You donā€™t necessarily need a major program or anything to go with it.

1 Like

Posted most of this in my journal but:

Just used The Executive whilst sleeping with my Airpod pros on transparency mode - they didnā€™t fall out at all - and woke up feeling motivated to do the workout I didnā€™t want to do before I slept. Also getting little tiny bits done that are annoying me.

Great sub to give you that push you need.

2 Likes

I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow so I may run that or Limitless Executive when I wake up

2 Likes