Slow and steady to achieve great things

I got great results from my physical custom and passed all my old personal records and have a 170kg squat/deadlift and 120kg bench press for 5x5 not including the bar.my results were a bit lackluster with my wealth custom though so dropped my action subs and focused on healing. after 4 months of my healing custom with elixir/rebirth ultima and 6 weeks of dr st1 and 3 weeks of dr st4 and dr ultima.think im finally ready to get back to my action goals again.since saints multi stack advice is 3 customs and 1 ultima booster.gonna be running these customs.they are pretty dense but plan on running them long term so dont mind if results come slowly.goals are to be great socially,build better relationship with gf and family and improve ability to manifest.only been on the new stack for 2 weeks after stopping healing so cant comment on their effectiveness yet.expecting 3 months to start seeing stuff and a year to integrate for a stack this dense.although have been seeing some parts of the programs working already so might not be that long

Dominant program
Healing/physical/feel good custom
Spartan Core
Alchemist ST4 Core
Dragon Reborn ST4 Core
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Ares
Attachment Destroyer
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Mosaic
Energetic Development XI
The Architect
Power Awareness
Deus
Joie de Vivre
Naturalizer
BERSERKER
Submodel Alpha
Sanguine
Inexhaustible
Carpe Diem Ascended

Alternating programs
Romance/social custom
Primal Seduction Q Core
Daredevil Core
Power Can Corrupt Q Core
Aura of Craving
Transcendental Connection
Focused Arousal
Instant Spark
Long-Range Seduction
Temptation
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Male Enhancement
Dragon Tongue
All-Seeing
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Sexiness Unbound
Direct Influencing Aura
Pragya
Mosaic
DEUS

Wealth/manifestation custom
StarkQ Core
Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
Mind’s Eye Q Core
Deus
Mosaic
Informaticon
Omnidimensional
Potentiator
The Merger of Worlds
Power Unleashed
Overdrive
Sultan
Lion IV
Jupiter
Tyrant
Yggdrasil
Sexual Manifestation
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
Dominion

Ultima booster(ordered but havent received yet.ordered it the day before sex mastery and diamond ultima got released cause it was the thing i least expected to come out for christmas (T-T) )
Sex Mastery XQ Core
Libertine Ultima Core
Prevent Premature Ejaculation
Focused Arousal
Aura of Craving
Auric Overdriver

Current schedule is following the schedule by saintsovereign at 1 loop for each program.

Feel free to post any constructive criticism or ask anything.will probably update in a month or 2 if anything interesting happens

4 Likes

I know this is an old post. Just wanted to comment about “Slow and steady.”

“Slow” isn’t the key. “Steady” is.

“Fast and steady” is a thing too. Consistency is key.

2 Likes