Q and Ultima version 2 listening instructions?

Hello,

I’ve noticed there is a new version for the subliminals now. So does this mean there is new instructions on how to listen to them or do we just listen to them the same as what’s recommended in the general instructions manual that comes with our downloads? Also, how low can I set the volume for listening to the subs? Because I really don’t like constant noise so is it possible to listen to them in the lowest possible volume or would that make them ineffective?

Thanks

1 Like

No new instructions, for now we should stick to the “old” instructions.

Any comfortable volume but you should be able to hear the faintest points of the track.

1 Like

So I wouldn’t be able to listen to music or watch something over the subliminal track? Would I have to play it at an equal volume cause ideally I’d like to cover the noise coming from the subliminal with anything else I’m listening to.

@RVconsultant if you would be so kind.

Doesnt have to be equal volume but the sub needs to be at least audible

1 Like

Thank you, thank you. There’s also the ultrasonic version, is that less effective than the masked versions? Because it seems like the ideal option to me since I don’t like hearing noise and I could just play it on my phone speakers without even noticing anything different from normal.

Nope,ultrasonic is just as effective as masked.Just be careful with the volume,cause its pretty easy to play it too loud cause you cant hear it.Best to check the volume with frequensee and stop if your ears start ringing or starting to hurt.Otherwise theres not really a difference between the two in terms of script/power.Some people have better results with either one though.Others have no difference so depends on the person

2 Likes

For the Q titles yes, and no its not less effective.

Ultima is a combined ultrasonic/masked track.

I wish there was a ultrasonic version of the Ultima too :wink:

1 Like

Some people with stubborn personalities find masked better but not much difference other than that.Both are good to use

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag.

@HI007

As long as you can hear the trickling stream, you should be good.

1 Like

Just one other question, so I have a major sub and an ultima booster. Does it matter which order I listen to them?

No. It doesn’t matter. You can play either of them first and it won’t make a difference in effectiveness

1 Like

Hmm,they both will process either way but i usually like to play the ultima first or earlier in the day to give it a head start in processing.My majors/custom sometimes slow down the ultima quite a bit if i run it before cause mine are quite dense.Sometimes only get the results from the ultima the next day if i run it after my stack.Different for every person though,some people can run it together and they both work fine.Just have to experiment and see what works best for you

2 Likes

@HI007

Please see above 2 posts. Basically it’s a good and thoughtful question. However the most important thing with subliminals is to listen to them and then take action.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you guys so much for answering my questions so quickly, Appreciate it. :grin: