Masked vs ultrasonic an observation

This is a slightly edited version of a message I sent to someone and I felt it’s worth others reading as well:

About a week or so ago I switched from running only the ultrasonic versions of the subs to strictly the masked versions. I was running the ultrasonic versions because I am quite a bit deaf in my left ear and I read somewhere a couple of years ago that ultrasonic versions work better for folks with hearing problems.
I’m beginning to think that running only those for so long may have hindered my growth because since switching to only masked and now running RICH as well there are whole moments I feel like an entirely different person. It’s literally down right frightening but in a great way.

7 Likes

Haha that’s awesome.
i just listen to both formats for example in
some days i listen to 3 hours masked and the other 2 hours i use US while i sleep.
i usually use US while sleeping cos that’s the most comfortable for me( not a fan of sleephones lol)
also US is the loudest to the subconcious, but masked is no less effective since in my opinion it penetrates deeper within to the more “dormant” parts of the subconcious that are responsible for the primitive portion of our minds(ie: the reptile brain)

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I’ve mainly been running masked. I like knowing what the volume is at any given moment.

1 Like

Cant remember how long since I dont use Masked Subs, so today I decided to give it a go after reading your post @James. Lets see how it goes.

1 Like

Am following the recommendations of 2 loops on main sub, for me it 1 loop of both ultrasonic and masked. Dont think it xoing any but i like this way better

Remember – volume also matters. If you play it louder, the subconscious will perceive that as “screaming” and it could cause reconcilation. Then again, some people like being screamed at, sooooo. Play around with volume and test.

1 Like

I think I may have done that for a while which explains some things

@SaintSovereign I noticed a positive difference when I switched to a low volume.

1 Like

“You will obey the orders!”