Books and other resource suggestions when running Khan Black: The Crucible

What books, websites, youtube channels, and courses would you recommend to cleanse, channel and master your sexual energy in the best possible way?

14 Likes

David Deida - The Enlightened Sex Manual

9 Likes

I would recommend doing this training fully:

David Snyder - Unlimited Lover.

And practicing Spring Forest QiGong daily for the duration of the fisrt 2 stages of Khan Black.

At least thats my plan for next Spring when I will run this sub. ❤️‍🔥
Ive already done the things Im suggesting, but they have a lot more to give.
Theres no need to do too many things, its better to do a couple that works really good.

7 Likes

Mantak Chia - Taoist Secrets of Love: Cultivating Male Sexual Energy

11 Likes

11 Likes

I request @Fire @SaintSovereign also to suggest some resources which they know best work with this Sub.

8 Likes

That would be great!

1 Like

Charisma School sexual energy mastery

4 Likes

The Grand Circle at WarriorNeigong.com

4 Likes

@ouroboros in case you’re interested in this topic.

2 Likes

Thanks @RVconsultant

Book: the multi orgasmic man, by Mantak Chia

I had been practicing the exercises laid out in this book for 6 months without too much success.

The book helped me last longer in bed but nothing beyond that.

I dropped the practices for over 2 years.

Then when I ran Diamond, all that practice came back, and without intending to at all, I had a full body non ejaculatory orgasm during sex. It was mind blowing.

Diamond definitely helped me activate old sexual energy practices and properly utilize them.

I imagine Khan Black would be EVEN BETTER.

so, try the multi orgasmic man by mantak chia as it’s, for me at least, proven to interact positively with subs

5 Likes

I played 1 loop of KB1 over 48 hours ago, and it’s working on closing down energy leakages … in modern lingo – shutting down dopamine-driven attention leakages.

We may experience this as getting more focused on goals, and realize that the big archetypal goal of KB is to turn you into a Force of Nature, a Man on Purpose.

I expect everyone to manifest all kinds of resources, that they personally need on their path … as the transformation is not only going to be energetic, but also physical, mental, social, sexual, etc. – as one needs the skills to LIVE with the high powered aura, presence, attention, focus, charisma, etc.

Focusing mostly on sexual tantra or internal martial arts would be missing the big picture of Khan Black.

:nerd_face:

:hugs:

I’d say Nikhil Pandey (Captain Sinbad) has been on this kind of journey for a while, purely by virtue of Semen Retention. If you’re on a PC, here’s a search result for Ojas from his channel…

Enjoy.

:wink:

18 Likes

Highly reccomend this book paired with Khan Black:

Bruno Martins - The Art and Science of Sexual Energy

3 Likes

Thank you lol

1 Like

I was debating with myself… if I would leave a list here… and I won the debate. :grin:

These books I’ve read, but it’s been years since I’ve looked at them:

“Sexual Energy Ecstasy” by and David Alan Ramsdale
(There are multiple publication dates [1985, 1991, 1993], and I don’t know the different among them.)

“Ecstasy through Tantra” by Dr. John Mumford

“The Art of Sexual Ecstasy” by Margo Anand

There is a series of books on extended sexual orgasm (ESO) by Dr. Alan Brauer and Donna Brauer. The titles are different. Rather than list all the titles, the years of publication are 1983, 1990, 2001. These ESO books are for real! The methods really work! They advocate using a petroleum based lubricant. (Actually, it’s a make up remover.) Some notes: I don’t use silicone or petroleum based products. If I use a latex barrier, I use something water based. If I use no barrier, I use something like organic virgin coconut oil or organic extra virgin olive oil. (If you use condoms, don’t go using something oil based, then use the condom, the condom might break.) Also the irony is that these virgin oils are being used for sexual purposes. :grin:

These books I’ve NOT read, but I did find them listed on my to-read-list:

“The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress” by Hsi Lai

“The Sexual Teaching of the Jade Dragon” by Hsi Lai

“Taoist Yoga: Alchemy & Immortality” by Lu K’uan Yu (Charles Luk)
[This book is a translation of “The Secrets of Cultivating Essential Nature and Eternal Life” by Taoist Master Chao Pi Ch’en]

“The Orgone Accumulator Handbook” by James DeMeo, Ph.D.

There is also a vagina massage method in which you find in the vagina sore or painful areas and gentle press and/or massage them until it’s sore or painful no more. (Some people include the cervix in this process.) This might take months and many massage sessions to work out all the spots, but it is worth it! :grin: I saw it on a video over 5 years ago, and I don’t remember the title or who created it.

Notes: These above methods are probably best with someone you already know well. FWB, ongoing sexual partner, romantic partner, someone you’re in a LTR with, etc. NOT someone who you just met.

Also a nofap note: some of these books have very graphic photos or drawings.

One last note: there are some taoist/daoist methods that recommend suspending weights from the scrotum. I would not do this.

Also somehow I think @Leandros might have some important materials he could add…

10 Likes

Vaginal Dearmouring… Its probably one of the most powerful techniques to help a woman overcome sexual trauma and to free up the their energy channels. It also helps them have way longer, stronger, multiple orgasms.

Do include the cervix, just save it for the end of the process.

5 Likes

Your wisdom… :bowing_man:

2 Likes

I combined the original massage with an energy breathing technique, to make it more profound and to give the woman more control over the memories and emotions that arises during the process.

2 Likes

What is the method? Does it also involve circulating energy in the microcosmic orbit?

1 Like

Its my own blend of 2 other methods…
•The breathing technique from Systema
•Color Breathing from Holographic Memory Resolution.

No need for that.

3 Likes