Books and other resource suggestions when running Khan Black: The Crucible

Would recommend Napoleon Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich. It has a chapter on sexual transmutation to gain wealth.

The chapter isn’t descriptive in its method but does encourage semen retention for the goal of getting rich and being successful.

1 Like

I haven’t read this book, so I can’t exactly cosign on it (though I am going to buy it), but I second Daoist alchemy. Just the very basic practice that was taught to me has REALLY changed my inner life. That, and of course, exercise and daily devotion.

Eager to see what this book is all about.

5 Likes

Could you share with us what that practice was?

Guessing the microcosmic orbit, but could be wrong.

1 Like

I have many valuable video programs.

let me search them

I post them later

4 Likes

Lu K’uan Yu “Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality”.

This one was emphasized to me by a woman I once healed using the Reiki energy while she was in a trance after re-experiencing old trauma memories during the healing.

It’s a bit technical, but goes deep into the methods used to cleanse and transform the generative force and what the long term benefits can be.

I know, not the most thrilling or titillating use of that power, but definitely worth it for those of us who are choosing to walk a certain path.

1 Like

He does know what he’s writing about. There are two problems I see with this book which are inherent in any of them: You can’t really learn all of this from a book. Some things, up to a point, but you really need a teacher, and then the book becomes a valuable supplement. The second is that the scope of commitment just to properly learn some of these things is measured in years, and then a lifetime to improve them.

The other issue I have is that I would call this one foundations of Nei Gong, rather than “comprehensive”. There are a lot of things the book does not address. Having said that, it is a really good foundational work.

If you are really committed, and have a teacher, it’s a good and useful book.

1 Like

I believe that anyone running any sub should read this.

https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Habits-Proven-Build-Break/dp/0735211299

3 Likes

@James I’m reading it :ok_hand: thanks for your recommendation!

1 Like

Most of the good books actually have these points written in the books.

I agree. What you’ve pointed out is an inherent limitation of books in general.

At the same time, this thread topic is called “Books and other resource suggestions” and books do have their valuable uses. A book is essentially an encoded conversation or an extended intellectual reflection. Conversations and communicated reflections can be helpful. Like this one that we’re having right now, for example. But, yes, they are no substitute for high-quality experiential learning nor for dynamic, interpersonal interaction.

1 Like

@NinjaGazin

Want to add any books you’ve read on karezza or other methods?

1 Like

Any updates from the awesome people who posted here earlier?

2 Likes

Yes keep it coming guys, I’m a huge fan of you Kb runners.

I got this exercise, is this valid or is chat gpt playing me?

A simple and foundational Nei Gong exercise for beginners is “Dan Tian Breathing.” This exercise focuses on cultivating and circulating Qi within the lower Dan Tian, which is an energy center located about two inches below the navel. Here’s how to practice it:

1. Find a Quiet Space: Choose a quiet and comfortable space where you can stand or sit with an upright posture.

2. Relaxation: Begin by taking a few deep breaths to relax your body and calm your mind.

3. Natural Breathing: Allow your breath to become natural, not forced. Pay attention to the rise and fall of your abdomen with each breath.

4. Focus on Lower Dan Tian: Direct your attention to the area about two inches below your navel. Imagine this region as a small energy center or a point of concentration.

5. Inhalation and Expansion: As you inhale, visualize and feel the energy expanding and accumulating in the lower Dan Tian. Imagine the breath drawing in vital energy (Qi) into this area.

6. Exhalation and Contraction: As you exhale, imagine the energy in the lower Dan Tian condensing and settling. Feel a sense of grounding and centering as you release stale or stagnant energy.

7. Repeat: Continue this process for a few minutes, maintaining a gentle and relaxed focus on your lower Dan Tian. Coordinate your breath with the visualization of energy accumulation and release.

8. Closing: When you finish, take a few moments to stand or sit quietly, allowing the effects of the practice to settle.

This exercise serves as an introduction to the principles of Nei Gong, helping you connect with and cultivate your internal energy. As you progress, you may explore more advanced practices and movements under the guidance of a qualified instructor. Remember to practice with patience and consistency.

Advanced sex practices by Sebastian Heller volumes 1 and 2 are hands down the best books I’ve found on this topic so good it’s taken me a while to be willing to share it with others lol….

Also a book called think sex and grow rich on Amazon is great…

Finally Stanley bass has a book called energy karezza which is like my Bible.

5 Likes

You could try this quick breathing meditation if you havent yet also

This is what came to me sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey, mate… Did you post them? :grin:

For a man entering into “Growth Work” or Men’s Work, i’d recommend the way of the superior man by david deida! good intro

White Tiger Tantra by Steve Piccus

Best she’s ever had By Mioch

Sterling Cooper

1 Like

Started a QiGong course today and man was I sore (lactic acid) in my shoulders and neck while doing it.

Am I weak there, or overworked muscles/bad posture or is this a sign of energetic blockages?

Perhaps I was too forceful.

2 Likes

In Qi Gong you follow the 70% rule: do not exceed 70% of your current capability (which may change from day to day). Force is never involved, it is always relaxed. If you get sore or employ force that’s a sure sign you’re doing it wrong. If you’re just starting that one’s on the teacher. This should be one of the first things you get told. Either way you’ll need to back off down to 70% of what you could do.

4 Likes