Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

Book: the multi orgasmic man, by Mantak Chia

I had been practicing the exercises laid out in this book for 6 months without too much success.

The book helped me last longer in bed but nothing beyond that.

I dropped the practices for over 2 years.

Then when I ran Diamond, all that practice came back, and without intending to at all, I had a full body non ejaculatory orgasm during sex. It was mind blowing.

Diamond definitely helped me activate old sexual energy practices and properly utilize them.

I imagine Khan Black would be EVEN BETTER.

so, try the multi orgasmic man by mantak chia as itā€™s, for me at least, proven to interact positively with subs

5 Likes

How many hours have you had sex :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

I mean Iā€™ve had sex with probably 500 womenā€¦.

So if I were to do some quick math

500 womenā€¦

1 minute per womanā€¦

Iā€™ve had sex for 8.333 hours total in my life!

Wow!

9 Likes

I mean in one session.

Lol 1 minute per women :joy:

Rookie numbersā€¦ you gotta pump those up

5 Likes

What would you recommend to men? :pray:

Edit:
Okay, Iā€™ve just found your recommendation.

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

If I go back 3 years ago, end of 2019 when I was running Khan, TS and Libertine, I could go until 2-3am, so Iā€™d say I did 4-5 hours few times, maybe add 15-45 min of foreplay before that, and 1 hour of conversationnal foreplay (get to know the girl a bit).

So, during that 4-5 hours I guess you want to know how much time was penetrative sex, well probably different rounds of 15-45 minutes, in different positions, woman orgasm a lot because they become more and more sensitive.

You canā€™t always do that bro tho, itā€™s draining.

9 Likes

Lucky girl :slight_smile:

Been trying to do that with my current girl, Iā€™m pretty sure Khan black is the solution for it!

4 Likes

Listened to KB ST1 last night solo, as Fire suggested.

This morning woke up feeling kinda funky, while browsing online getting kinda horny and moving towards the urge to masturbate.

Decided I didnā€™t want to live without Genesis, ran a loop in the morning today.
Literally as I was listening to it, my mood started to improve, even though the loop got interrupted by a phone call with my manager.

Genesis is a GOAT (greatest of all time) subliminal product, and it smooths out the Khan Black ride for me.

Gotta follow my instincts on this one, even if KB ST1 wonā€™t hit as deep because the exposure/processing is cut in half by having to share my mind with Genesis, I am ok with that. Iā€™ll do 2 cycles of it instead :joy:

10 Likes

:blush:

18 Likes

Very insightful @Simon now that you mentionned it, Iā€™ve noticed some delayed gratification since Khan st1, especially since Iā€™ve stooped jerking off!

5 Likes

With regard to Kundalini mentioned earlierā€¦ itā€™s also possible So Below with KBC might activate it. @Golgo13

Itā€™s such a strange phenomenon. Iā€™ve done many of the programs and music and practices said to awaken itā€¦ but my experience came when I did none of that. I was in a great mood and empty of my worries of the day when it exploded. Thatā€™s what it felt likeā€¦ literally a explosion upwards of energy.

4 Likes

Ngl I think this is helping subs with physical shifting. I have noticed better results with Lots since starting Khan Black. From an energetic standpoint I can see how that is possible.

3 Likes

Not sure I have room for So Below right now. Thereā€™s way too many titles to choose from. Still waiting on Ultimate Writer X Core for starters.

2 Likes

Awesome. Iā€™m running KBC with Wanted.

7 Likes

I can only imagine what the aura from KBC ST3 or 4 would be like with WANTED. Iā€™m curious to see what this thread looks like 2 months from now in terms of results. I wish they would drop the cores for KBC but they probably want to see results form the major store title first.

7 Likes

From the Sales page

ā€žThe first stage of The Crucible is an intense and transformative healing process.ā€ž

I think i completely underestimated the intensity of this sub. For me its even more intense than Dragon Reborn.

I have a kind of burning in my chest. Not a physical one. Its like something is working on my heart chakra. This feeling lasts for several days. Feels not that good.

I even thought about to drop this sub. But i guess i have to go through it. Hope it gets better.

6 Likes

Oh This seems interesting . I was gonna run it with my custom wanted sub as well.

But might run st 1 alone. And Add it later

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: