Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

I see a pattern in the recon you get. Perhaps running LD once per week could help you get over whatever causes this reaction.

1 Like

Yep, I don’t like this kind of recon. It looks that it happens one hour after taking coffee…

2 Likes

Which fictional or real character embodies the goals of Khan Black?

2 Likes

I’m thinking… @Invictus… probably? :joy:

2 Likes

Sting, Buddha and Jesus.

2 Likes

If anyone wants or has books and other recommendations that will help embody Khan Black, please check this thread.

Credit to @Alphamale for this idea.

3 Likes

Just for anyone who might need it.

10 Likes

What kind of action should we be taking on this sub? Tantric sex and daoist energy circulation etc? Is there more things we can do?

2 Likes

Khan black is very good for confidence and dominance.

Check breathing technique below to have sex for hours!

Imma write breathing technique here.

No problem, I don’t remmeber where I saw it, maybe it was in the original Libertine voice over :thinking:

Breathing technique
Basically there are two ways to do this.

First one is meditation style which I would recommend to do few times to get the feel.
1. Basically feel the hornyness in your balls, in the section behind your dick (this is where Khan Black is very good because it allows you to feel it). If you don’t feel it, focus on that zone (literally in the middle part in between your lower spine and your dick, you might even feel your balls connected to it).
1.1 Visualise a ball of fire blazing inside that section of your body. It’s hot, it’s potent and it burn. The stronger you feel the energy, the stronger the ball will burn. Imagine it as you please. Inspiration → What Are Solar Flares? - YouTube
2. Breathe in through your nose, expanding your belly as much as you can (no need to do it until it hurt just make sure you breath deep and push it a bit to expand).
3. As you breathe in, imagine energy coming up through your chest, neck and up to your forehead, spreading its heat and power in your body and brain. I usually see a mix of orange/red aura representing blazing fire spreading it my body and mind (see the inspiration video for the image of solar flare). I usually see the ball of fire getting hotter as I’m breathing in like pouring pure oxygen on a burning fire (since I am breathing). So the ball gets brighter and stronger, agitated while spreading it’s energy through your body.
4. No need to add anything during the outbreathe, just keep the energy in your body and keep seeing it dispersing (with the same visualisation we just did). The ball calms down a bit, the oxygen on the fire stops (until your next inbreath).
5. Repeat an inbreathe with the same visualisation.

As far as rythme go, go with comfort, maybe 2-4 seconds in, 2-4 seconds out depending on your rythme, for sure go slower than your normal unconscious breathing.

Second one
Then, for day to day use, or during sex, just do a deep breathe (or a few, no limit really) in your belly, pulling the energy up. Should calm you right down and make you last longer in bed, bonus points is you contract pelvis floor muscle as the same time (during sex, see kegel exercices).

Edit : This shit might seem a bit complicated, but as you do it, and especially with Khan black it will become a reflex. When you get nervous in public you’ll just breathe in to calm you down or as you get too excited during sex, in-breathe will naturally come.

Edit 2 : You don’t have to do the meditation practice for hours a day, just practice this for few minutes every day when you have nothing to do.

24 Likes

Book: the multi orgasmic man, by Mantak Chia

I had been practicing the exercises laid out in this book for 6 months without too much success.

The book helped me last longer in bed but nothing beyond that.

I dropped the practices for over 2 years.

Then when I ran Diamond, all that practice came back, and without intending to at all, I had a full body non ejaculatory orgasm during sex. It was mind blowing.

Diamond definitely helped me activate old sexual energy practices and properly utilize them.

I imagine Khan Black would be EVEN BETTER.

so, try the multi orgasmic man by mantak chia as it’s, for me at least, proven to interact positively with subs

5 Likes

How many hours have you had sex :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

I mean I’ve had sex with probably 500 women….

So if I were to do some quick math

500 women…

1 minute per woman…

I’ve had sex for 8.333 hours total in my life!

Wow!

9 Likes

I mean in one session.

Lol 1 minute per women :joy:

Rookie numbers… you gotta pump those up

5 Likes

What would you recommend to men? :pray:

Edit:
Okay, I’ve just found your recommendation.

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

If I go back 3 years ago, end of 2019 when I was running Khan, TS and Libertine, I could go until 2-3am, so I’d say I did 4-5 hours few times, maybe add 15-45 min of foreplay before that, and 1 hour of conversationnal foreplay (get to know the girl a bit).

So, during that 4-5 hours I guess you want to know how much time was penetrative sex, well probably different rounds of 15-45 minutes, in different positions, woman orgasm a lot because they become more and more sensitive.

You can’t always do that bro tho, it’s draining.

9 Likes

Lucky girl :slight_smile:

Been trying to do that with my current girl, I’m pretty sure Khan black is the solution for it!

4 Likes

Listened to KB ST1 last night solo, as Fire suggested.

This morning woke up feeling kinda funky, while browsing online getting kinda horny and moving towards the urge to masturbate.

Decided I didn’t want to live without Genesis, ran a loop in the morning today.
Literally as I was listening to it, my mood started to improve, even though the loop got interrupted by a phone call with my manager.

Genesis is a GOAT (greatest of all time) subliminal product, and it smooths out the Khan Black ride for me.

Gotta follow my instincts on this one, even if KB ST1 won’t hit as deep because the exposure/processing is cut in half by having to share my mind with Genesis, I am ok with that. I’ll do 2 cycles of it instead :joy:

10 Likes

:blush:

18 Likes