Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

And So it Begins…

Day 1: 30 second download all ready addressd and Old girl issue that OG Khan St1 never addressd. I Love that!

Day 2: Full loop. I was dreaming of being on the highway driving next to my narcissistic friend, all of a sudden he goes off one on ramp while I go into another in a Red Audi R8. Now I feel like I’m in my lane :oncoming_automobile::motorway:

2nd dream :sparkles: found myself in the DMV with this cute chubby chic telling what I need to do to get my slammed mini truck out of the inbound. She paid for the fees and I got my truck back but not before I wanted to bone her in the lobby :laughing::grin::yum:

Back in the day I was one of the founders of bagged mini trucks in my town. Caused alot of rebellious havoc with the law. That’s been hanging around deep in my subconscious for way too long and KB ST1 addressd it :clap:

Knowing how Khan can be harsh with recon, I will loop one day one, one day off. Should make the ride nice and smooth as far as recon goes. I do plan on doing a couple of drops of Chosen here and there to remind my subconscious what my final goals are with KB.

Oh and my energy is already feeling way better :relieved: :sparkles: :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Kind of strange, the copy is talking about not wasting your sexual energy by coming, but it seems to me like i have become by far the most productive after i cum.

When the sexual energy has been building for Bit i just feel extremely distractable, like my adhd is on overdrive, but after ive came its like all that chaotic energy becomes more channeled and gets put into tasks rather than random quick dopamine things.

5 Likes

Are you practicing any type of martial art or qi gong?

I feel the same, it’s like im having recon of im not having sex for 1-2 days than after i cum i become mentally sharper.

Im not, honestly wouldnt even know where to start.

1 Like

This is interesting, I wonder why that’s so? I don’t run this but the subject intrigues me.

Can it be that if not circulated/channelled properly the energy is too much all over the place? Then when you release perhaps all that energy that makes you ADHD as you put it, dissipates and you have more control?

Imagine if that “ADHD” energy can be channelled and used instead of being all over the place.

Is that what you guys are trying to do?

I’m just thinking out load here.

Btw @TheDerpinator here is an interesting discussion around resources for this:

1 Like

I gotcha :ok_hand:

I love doing this one in the morning :sunrise_over_mountains:
Great :+1: for starting the day :clap:

I like this one at evening time, helps you relax into bed :sleeping_bed:

If you want a all around qi gong set, highly recommend Falung Dafa
I feel very balanced after this practice.

This is for more advanced users, the energy and power after doing this practice is invaluable :+1:
This is the first set 16 videos

3 Likes

Its very possible, im not to knowledgable about energy practices. But im definitely gonna try some circulation exercises to see if that lessens the problem. After my washout im on st3, so im gonna need it lol.

I know for adhd its very much a thing that our minds tend to look very heavily for dopamine spikes at all times as we naturally have a lack of dopamine in our brain. it could be that the spike of dopamine after cumming satisfies the search for dopamine and allows me to than focus the energy on what is important (it doesnt actually feel like my energy is necessairly lower after cumming, it often feels like if i wanted too i could just have sex again and cum again.)

Thats my hope to achieve with this sub. I hope the energy gain can also help offset all the procrastination and distractibility as no sub i haveused for this issue bas been able to do much about this thus far.
This is the main reason why i have focussed so heavily on the first two stages, the “control of energy” is important to me.

Its very possible that im just completely using the wrong sub for this though, either way i wanna finish going through all the stages and see if progress has been made.

1 Like

Thanks man! Definitely gonna give it a shot

2 Likes

I have the same energy moving feeling in my body with stage 1. Is it beautiful and blissful at the same time?

From that experience I just wanna all the girls to experience the same things :innocent:

6 Likes

Khan Black Stage 1 is the one for clearing the energy channels (or Stage 4 too). The clearer the channels, the more free the sexual energy can flow through them.

If you have to release in order to feel grounded and focussed again, I recommend to stick with Stage 1 for longer to make sure that any generated sexual energy can flow totally free.

Do not go to Stage 3 (to generate even more energy) unless the channels are super clean (Stage 1) and have been also widened enough (Stage 2).

Think of this as an analogy with water running through pipes:

Stage 1 cleans the pipes of all the dirt and junk that is stuck inside them and by doing so, the water can flow freely and without getting stuck at certain points in the pipe system.

Stage 2 makes the pipes wider so that more water can flow through it.

Stage 3 significantly increases the amount of water that runs through the pipes.

Stage 4 does all these things combined.

Potential issues:

• Not using Stage 1 long enough:
    If you do not clean the pipes properly with Stage 1, then for sure the water will get stuck at certain points where the dirt is not removed yet, and that water is going to look for other outlets or even try to flow back, which will create the energetic effect of being very incoherent, ungrounded and mentally confused.

• Using Stage 3 too soon:
    Stage 3 adds more water to the system. If you add extra water to unclean pipes or pipes that have not received a widening-upgrade, the same issue will occur as described above.

• Using Stage 2 too soon:
    Widening the pipes without gently cleaning them first with Stage 1, may result in that the existing water flowing through the system will forcefully break up the dirt and junk and release it from the system in unpleasant ways (which is not good for the nervous system).

Therefore it is important that Khan Black is used in the exact order it is supposed to be used and that people run every Stage for as long as needed.

21 Likes

TOP :arrow_up:

Very well said :clap: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dang, 1 loop of ST1 got me all up in my why’s… I like that :ok_hand:

I feel things are getting better already :relieved:

2 Likes

Gentleman I have a question

I made 1 month a washout and today is my first loop of st 4, I want to know how long should I lisen to so that I have the full script in one loop?

Thank you for your time and answer

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves is that you?

Joking aside, no one knows the answer to this and this is information SC generally don’t share.

But know this, Saint runs 1-3 minute loops (he has even said a duration within that range in this thread or his journal), so can’t go wrong with that.

1 Like

Thank you @KingEsh for your time and answer

3 min it is then

1 Like

Is anyone in here even running full loops on a regular basis? Of any stage?
Or is this title so heavy, that everyone just does short loops?

1 Like

I always do the full 15 min of KB. Stage 1 had recon in the form of anger. Stage 2 some people struggled with but I was on vacation for most of it so that went smooth. Stage 3 smooth as well and stage 4 is da bomb but still smooth.

I was actively doing an energy work/Qi Gong practice for the first 2 stages but that has currently fallen by the wayside.

2 Likes

I do with great success (15 minutes) without any issue even with new titles. I have done two cycles of first stage, starting stage 2 today.

Those that I have recommended this company also are able to do it without any hitch (2).
Thought it is mere speculation, the fact that they have meditative practices and their own daily discipline does help in my opinion.

4 Likes

I tried 15 min loop of kb st 1 and got a wet dream 1 or 2 days later,dont know what means but i now listen 30 sec

1 Like