Ascended Mogul + EoG journal

I decided to start this journal. I am currently running the second 21-day round of Ascended Mogul + EoG stage 1. After this second round I’ll decide whether I’ll replace Asc Mogul. My Sub Club journey started with Ascended Mogul then Emperor (all before ZP). While Emperor did wonders on the internal and emotional side of things, I am still struggling money-wise. To a shameful extent. Last year, I purchased HoM Q but it only gave me reconciliation. I wasn’t ready. This year I came to the conclusion that my money issues are too deep and too severe not to tackle forcefully. I decided to pick only a few good subs and run with that for this whole year. I settled on Asc Mogul + EoG then in fall, Emperor + EoG. I’ll add Mind’s Eye in there, that’s it for this year.

After a month and a half running my stack, I can tell EoG stage 1 is already doing its thing.
A lot of faulty beliefs and habits have just vanished. How do I know? Since I started running EoG stage 1, I started acting and thinking differently about money. In an effortless way. For the first time in my life. Here is a non exhaustive list of what changed so far:

• I’m no longer scared of being broke. I don’t feel rich yet but I don’t feel broke. My bank account says that I’m broke though. But I’m emotionally indifferent about it.

• I pulled out all my bills and debts statements and I’m making plans to pay them. I’m taking action too, making the required phone calls and setting the payment plans that I need. This is something that was hard for me until now.

• I created monthly budget spreadsheet and I’m keeping track of all my expenses. I want to know exactly how much is coming in and how much is going out. I tried that many times before and somehow I’d always “forget” staying on top of it. For years I have been unable to say exactly how much was going out of my bank account. Eventually, banks closed all of my bank accounts and I ended up broke and unemployed, without even a bank account. PayPal was the only place I could get paid.

• I looked at the money that I made last year and I’m shocked at how badly I mismanaged it without even knowing it. Financial blindness and incompetence is a real thing. No wonder running HoM landed me straight in reconciliation and extreme fatigue. I was far from being ready for that sub. Right now I’m not even planning to touch HoM ZP this year.

• I made a list of personal finance books, I’ll pick a good one and STUDY it. I have always read personal development book but never read money related book. I used to avoid those books.

• I just took a full time job, in order to pay the bills and keep food on the table, while I’m strategizing how to rebuild my marketing agency. The jobs is not paying a ton of money. I have made more than that before. However, after putting all the data into the budget spreadsheet, I’m surprised at how much more I can do with that paycheck now. In the past years, even when I was making two times more, I was always broke and living in a state of financial panic. Right now, I’m making way less but I’m feeling completely relaxed about it because I feel that if I plan and budget the right I’d be alright. This one is big because I never thought that way before. Up to now I was just living in a mental state of financial confusion.

After a month and a half on Asc Mogul and EoG stage 1, I am no longer scared of being broke but I still don’t have that deep money-making motivation that I’m looking for. But at least I feel like a ton of brick was lifted off my shoulders.

One mistake that I’m not going to make is to run Emperor while I’m still an employee. I did that 2 or 3 years ago. I ran Emperor without having an actual business. I became bored with working for people and I would quit jobs when I had nothing else lined up but I was never able to grow a real marketing agency. This year I’ll run use Asc Mogul, Mind’s Eye and EoG to get the agency going and when I have a decent client base, I’ll get a part time remote job somewhere to make sure that the bills are paid and use Emperor and Mind’s Eye to grow the agency to a full time very profitable business.

21 Likes

Elimination of fear of being broke is an enormous step. To have your nervous system not constantly reacting in fight or flight to financial concerns is huge step towards transforming that area.
It sounds like whether or not you are having an internal/ emotional experience of deep money-making motivation you are still taking the actual and practical steps, in reality, to be responsible for your situation and to get to a better place. Curious how EOG stage 1 will lead to more conscious ‘inspiration’.

7 Likes

I did an all nighter and researched ways to improve my credit score. It is pretty low right now. :joy:
I found a few good strategies. I’ll start implementing soon. Oh this is fun!!!
I never really had an interest in this type of stuff before. I’m not sure whether this is the effect of EoG stage 1 or Asc Mogul. I’m starting to see wealth building as a fun and interesting challenge instead of seeing it as a daunting and arcane process.

4 Likes

I think I finally nailed how healing works, at least for me. EoG stage 1 has been melting away those limiting money pretty easily. Before EoG1 stage 1, I was able to clearly articulate what those limiting beliefs were. Right I can even remember if they were there. Don’t get me wrong I know they were there but somehow my brain can latch onto them anymore. Regardless of how hard I try, I can’t bring them back. Even the fear of lacking money is no longer there and that was one of my oldest fears.

This is a pretty weird process. I’m loving EoG stage 1. It’s so freeing. I wonder if I’m not going to run it longer than 45 days.

8 Likes

I have noticed this regarding Emperor.
I have no desire to work with others or under someone. It manifest like being lazy to get tasks done or meet dead lines.

Also following protocols at work really annoys me.

2 Likes

Here is something I noticed. When I go through a situation that is challenging, not only do I push through the challenge but as soon as I come up victorious, I want more. More challenges so I could get even better. I’m less self conscious and I’m feeling some sort of joy to grow through defeating obstacles. I’m pretty sure this is due the Ascension scripting in Asc Mogul. I felt the same thing on Emperor. Who would have thought that facing your perceived shortcomings and getting stuff done regardless could be a source of joy? :joy:

8 Likes

I finished the second round of Ascended Mogul + EoG 1
I started the washout today. I’m still trying to decide whether I’ll go for a third round of EoG 1 or if I go to EoG 2.

4 Likes

I remember someone voicing a similar notion back on the older versions. What I remember is somebody ended up loving their work and job from using Ascended Mogul. They were surprised that they started loving it.

I had this dream last night. I was in a military gun battle. Me and 2 or 3 other people were fighting some soldiers. The location was an abandoned house in the middle of cornfields. We were fighting outside of the house. The wen captured a Jeep vehicle that the enemy had and we mounted a super powerful machine gun onto it. We started slaughtering the enemy. We had superior firepower. But they kept on coming out of the cornfields. They just had small caliber handguns. But in the end we lost the battle and we got captured.

I woke up wondering what the dream meant. Right now my intuition is telling me that it’s the answer to the question I had a few days ago. I was wondering if I needed to run a third round of Asc Mogul + EoG1. After this dream, I intuitively feel like the answer is yes! Even if EoG1 stage 1 ZP has superior firepower, my internal money issues are too many to stop the battle right now. It’s like those limiting belief have small caliber handguns and they don’t stand a chance in front of the ZP machine gun, but I have to fight long enough to actually win that battle. Therefore after the current washout, I’m going for a third round of Asc Mogul + EoG 1. It’s what feels right for me right now.

2 Likes

This is interesting. I’m going through a few challenges right now. Trying to get an auto loan with a bad credit score. Pretty rough. Now instead of wallowing in sorrow, I’m feeling very motivated. Actually I’m feeling almost happy to have the opportunity to work on that problem and fix it for good. Knowing that that is one money issue that I’m going put behind me soon.

Is that the effect of Ascension in Asc Mogul? Or is that the effect of EoG 1? I can’t tell. But the feeling is that of a happy motivation to solve a problem.

3 Likes

I started the third round of Asc Mogul + EoG 1. I think 3 round of EoG 1 is enough healing. I always knew I needed more than 2 rounds for stage 1. Usually people ask how you can tell if a sub is working.
With EoG 1, I’m no longer in a state of panic regarding money issues. I just look at the challenges calmly. Actually I’m a little bored as well. :joy:
I also stopped beating myself up for past financial mistakes because I understand there was no way I could have done better. Not with the mental and emotional resources I had back then.
I just acknowledge current challenges and look for a way to solve them. Panic and emotional turmoil are completely unnecessary. I’m also starting to think of making money and managing it as a game that could be fun.

6 Likes

Yesterday, I went to a furniture store with the family. Looking for a new couch. I was only checking the most expensive pieces and I felt good about it. A few years, I would have felt like an impostor knowing that I was looking at stuff I could not afford. This time, I was looking at it, knowing that I will find a way to buy those luxurious leather couches and chairs.
At one point, I looked at myself in a mirror in the store. I was wearing jeans and a hoody. The first thought that came to my mind is : “I don’t look rich. I need to dress better”.
I’m going to change my wardrobe and purchase clothes that make me feel rich and make me look good. I’m done looking like a commoner.

3 Likes

“As Within, So Without”

Great progress! :+1:

1 Like

I finished my 3rd round of Asc Mogul + EoG 1. Then I did an extended washout (8 days).
3 rounds of EoG 1 was what I needed. Right now, I feel free. I have very minimal money related anxiety, if any. However, I don’t feel rich. EoG 1 is just what they said it is, clearing and healing. It resets you.
A good comparison is that I’m like a car parked in Neutral. A car in Park is like having all sorts of limiting beliefs that lock your wheels. You can’t move towards money. Drive is when you actively working towards money. Right now, I’m in Neutral. Limiting beliefs seem gone but I’m not making money yet.
I also realized that I don’t know HOW to make money.

EoG1 brought a lot of things to the surface : self sabotaging habits, reasons why I procrastinate. I was able to let go of most of those.
I’m pretty sure that if I did a 4th round of EoG 1, it would bring to the surface even more stuff, but so far I’m happy with what 3 rounds did. One reason I’m so happy about EoG 1 is that money limiting beliefs have held me back so long in life that they almost became second nature. That’s why its feels a little weird to me that I just can’t think that way anymore.

Now I understand why @SaintSovereign and @Fire decided to structure EoG the way they did.
Stage 1 resets you. It clears your fears of even getting in the car. It puts you in Neutral. Stage 2 teaches you how to make money. You learn how to drive, you learn traffic signs and everything else. Stage 3 gets you moving. You’re actively on the roads, driving. Stage 4 ties the first 3 together. Stages 2 and 3 are useless if you didn’t clear a lot of mental and emotional junk with Stage 1.
One of the reasons why I resisted making money so long is that I couldn’t take action because I didn’t know how to do it. Oh by the way, even the guilt of not being financially where I need to be at my age is gone. There is just an acknowledgment of the situation but no guilt or shame.

After 3 rounds of EoG 1, what I’m feeling about money is……… nothing. No joy. No fear of lacking money either. There’s just nothing. :man_shrugging:

I can’t say that I’m seeing anything significant on the Asc Mogul front yet. However healing subs are known to overpower anything else. I expect Asc Mogul to kick in soon when I move to EoG 2. I want to start making money moves and professional moves, little by little.

I remember some people on this forum being surprised when I say that it took me almost 3 years to see any tangible results from pre-ZP Emperor. My explanation is that you guys have no idea how far I was internally from the Emperor prototype and show much reconciliation I went through.

It’s the same thing with money, most people would be surprised how deep my money related emotional issues are (were). That’s why EoG 1 is such a big deal for me.
Maybe I’ll squeeze a 4th round in. Instead of Asc Mogul + EoG 2, I’ll do Asc Mogul + EoG 1 + EoG 2.

EDIT : I forgot to mention that, out of nowhere, I started seeing making money as a game. There are rules and strategies that I need to learn then I need to play the game. No need to have any emotional attachment to the game. I just need to play and win. I wasn’t thinking that way last year!!! :joy:

20 Likes

While working at my day job, I’m thinking that I need to get something better and more lucrative fast. I’m also thinking that I need to get back to building my marketing agency.
A thought came to my mind “Making 6 figures isn’t that big of a deal. I can make it happen real quick”.
Where did that self confidence come from? Not too long ago 6 figures felt like an unsurmountable endeavor. :joy:

8 Likes

Feeling the same on ascended mogul! How in the hell will I make more money on my day job?

2 Likes

You guys are certainly going to think I’m overdoing it but EoG stage 1 is seriously that good. :dart::metal::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Man, I love this whole post. I definitely need some of that EoG ST1 wealth-beliefs-healing.

5 Likes

Just started EOG 2 weeks ago and HAVE TO AGREE!

EoG has some SERIOUS fast acting effects.

3 Likes

Before EOG, this would have been like a pipe dream to me. Now, I look at guys like this and I think that it is very possible.

Am I going to become a billionaire? Who knows? Honestly my wealth ceiling isn’t that high yet. That could require running Stark and/or HoM for a long time.
Can I become a millionaire? At this point, I’d be really surprised if I don’t. I see it literally as something that is within my grasp.

7 Likes